All WhiteKnight's Comments

Sherlock Holmes 3 Writer Hired (Article) - 10/24/2011 9:30:36 AM

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo comes out the next Wednesday and may keep Sherlock Holmes from completely running away with it, but I agree with Hobbs that a second sequel is pretty much a no brainer.

Aykroyd Talks GHOSTBUSTERS 3 (Article) - 8/26/2011 5:23:31 AM

Really hoping for Michael Cera to be cast.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Date Set (Article) - 8/8/2011 4:40:35 AM

I'm thinking it will take more of a "Catwoman" (2004) type bomb to bog down this money machine.

Stoltz as McFly in BttF (Article) - 10/14/2010 1:09:08 PM

All of the spammer posts are also a pretty good indication that your web site is in trouble.

More PIRATES 4 Set Photos (Article) - 7/28/2010 8:22:58 AM

Wonder how Disney's going to feel about those shots of Johnny Depp appearing to puff away at a cigarette.

A Nightmare on Elm Street Movie Review (Article) - 5/3/2010 10:23:05 AM

Gold Star for WarCry. The original terrified me when I was a kid, but as an adult I'm painfully aware of how silly it is. I give it kudos for the three or four iconic images it managed to produce on a shoe string budget, but the characters' actions, dialouge and the actors who portrayed them are seriously lacking much more than can be explained away by the fact it was made for next to no money. The remake is probably batting about .250 on replicating those iconic images, but the acting and narrative structure is so much better that I really didn't care. As far as horror movies go, I think the Nightmare remake is pretty top notch.

New Tron Legacy Vehicle (Article) - 5/3/2010 9:53:48 AM

You know it took me a few seconds to realize that it wasn't just two light cycles running side by side. This movie is going to be pretty sweet regardless.

10 WTF Movie Endings (Article) - 4/23/2010 7:38:42 AM

Speaking of Fight Club, it's absence from the list is a pretty serious "What the Frak!" moment for me.

10 Director's Unknown Cameos In Movies (Article) - 4/13/2010 8:50:47 AM

King did so direct one of the movies based on his books. He directed Maximum Overdrive. I believe he made the comment that he was tired of watching other directors mess up his work, so he decided to do it himself.

Kitsch Boards BATTLESHIP (Article) - 4/8/2010 6:34:33 AM

So...what? They decided a simple naval actioner couldn't attract an audience without some aliens? Yeah, that makes sense. Since movies like Das Boot, The Hunt for Red October, Crimson Tide and U571 sucked because they didn't have aliens. Frakking idiots!

WHITEKNIGHT'S MANIACAL PERSONA