All Whitelotuspriest's Comments

10 Iconic Anime Heroines (Article) - 1/19/2010 8:19:20 AM

...And speaking of Evangelion, Asuka definitely should get a mention!!

10 Iconic Anime Heroines (Article) - 1/19/2010 8:15:50 AM

Great list!! Some character's I would add would be Faye Valentine (cowboy bebop), Sakura (Naruto), Kikyo (inuyasha), Saya (Blood the last vampire), and even though I'm not into that series maybe even Belldandy (Ah! my goddess). I think Rei Ayaname should be higher but then again I'm a huge Evangelion fan! Again, great list!!

10 Most Iconic Anime Heroes (Article) - 1/12/2010 9:15:34 AM

Pretty good list, you went old school and named some character's that I'm not even hip to. I agree with Vampire Hunter D, I also think Kanaeda from Akira should definitely be on here. Spike from Cowboy Bebop, and I would throw in Major Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell. Great list though.

Sherlock Holmes Movie Review (Article) - 12/23/2009 10:30:46 AM

I think on Christmas I'll go see Avatar again. This looks okay but I know I won't like it better than Avatar that's just me though.

8 Martial Arts Masters That Changed Cinema (Article) - 11/24/2009 10:12:21 AM

Another Honorable mention is Sonny Chiba.

8 Martial Arts Masters That Changed Cinema (Article) - 11/24/2009 9:18:34 AM

Oh yeah I also think you should add the actors that played the 5 deadly venoms. They opened the door for alot of great kung fu movies.

8 Martial Arts Masters That Changed Cinema (Article) - 11/24/2009 9:13:56 AM

Great list!! Don't have a problem with it at all except I think Gordon Liu should switch spots with Stephen Chow. Yuen Wo Ping is more of like a director/choreographer that's probably why he didn't make the list, but if we were to add directors I think you could add Chang Cheh, Liu Chia Liang, along with Yuen Wo Ping.

Jackson IS IT For Now (Article) - 11/2/2009 1:10:18 PM

Well said my friend.

Jackson IS IT For Now (Article) - 11/2/2009 10:47:36 AM

oh, lord now we got this yokel started..

Jackson IS IT For Now (Article) - 11/2/2009 10:08:51 AM

Well, anytime a musician or celebrity dies there is always a boost, no doubt, but Michael was successful in everything he did. Name a concert that he did that wasn't successful? His least successful album was Invincible and it still sold like 9 million records I believe world wide. Ask how many artists would kill to sell 9 million records? I disagree brotha if he were still here this movie would still be successful and the concert would have been huge. My man thing with what u said was how u called the fans fickle for going to see the movie, I think people have the right to celebrate his life and shouldn't be called fickle or anything. Havin' said all that I ain't mad at ya brah so don't take anything I say personally. Just thought ya comment was a lil' brash is all.

WHITELOTUSPRIEST'S MANIACAL PERSONA