All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 15,168

Ant-Man lands PEYTON REED for Director (Article) - 6/9/2014 8:57:28 AM

More times than not I'd love to take a big pie of shit and smack blancheck with it right in the face

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/6/2014 9:53:07 AM

I'm a ninja everybody....I'm doing ninja stuff now

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/6/2014 9:51:22 AM

Which spams are your faves; magic diet products or penis enhancers?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/6/2014 9:50:24 AM

Prepare to be spammed

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/6/2014 9:23:39 AM

The itis is setting in. May have to take a nap somewhere

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/6/2014 9:06:36 AM

I just finished an entire tray of MichaelAngelos chicken parmesan and only after did I read the nutrition label and realized that it was supposed to serve 6....ooops!  Ah what the heck I'm in a bulking cycle :) I needed all those 92 grams of protein

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/6/2014 8:45:42 AM

Where's The Edge of Tomorrow review? It's getting pretty good reviews so far @ rt

Gonna check it out over the weekend and I want to catch A Million Ways to Die in the West too

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/6/2014 7:23:50 AM

Obama gave a pretty damn good speech today commemorating D-Day. It made my eyes water.

How ironic that even on this day after the french president's speech, Obama's speech and what they're observing that france is about to sell all these war ships to russia. Obviously the lessons of the past are lost on the french even when russia itself keeps reminding the world

NEW Guardians of the Galaxy - TV Spot (Article) - 6/5/2014 3:27:19 PM

Awesome. My top film of the year too,  by a mile.

Ant-Man Director Update (Article) - 6/4/2014 9:00:33 AM

Fleischer is a better consolation prize than I expected if it happens. He's definitely worthy of consideration for anything Marvel

If this doesn't pan out Brett Ratner is wrapping up Hercules and should be open to tackle another last minute job for a Marvel film

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA