All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 15,755

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/24/2015 9:04:06 PM

Season 3 is plain awesome

NEW Everly Trailer (Article) - 1/23/2015 5:50:45 PM

Looks like fun. And Salma as hot as ever.

I wonder if her billionaire husband produced the film

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/23/2015 5:41:48 PM

Based on looks mostly I approve

Andy Serkis Reportedly "Klaw" in Avengers Sequel (Article) - 1/23/2015 5:40:44 PM

The Klaw news really ain't much news since most of us assumed that already.

Mantis however is news to me. Curious to see how her story is adapted to the MCU

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/23/2015 9:46:49 AM

I think she's sexy Calamity, she'd get me all up on my jitters but I've always been partial for redheads

Vio don't give up hope

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/23/2015 8:29:52 AM

If it was Violator then who's ass did I grab? 'cause you know I'm all about that b-ass

SECRET WARS LIVE KICKOFF! (Article) - 1/23/2015 7:15:55 AM

LOVE that cover. As a kid one of the things that attracted me and kept me as a fan was the art. One of the factors that sort of put me off these last years was how awful a lot of the art has gotten.

Digital may be cool but IMO nothing beats having a hard copy.

#1s are worthless if you're only buying them as an investment and not for your own pleasure. Value like beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I have comics I'd never part ways with which to some aren't worth the space

Scotty to Pen Star Trek 3? (Article) - 1/23/2015 7:10:07 AM

I'm sensing lots of time in the engineer room and lots of beaming up :)

Supergirl Has Been Cast (Article) - 1/23/2015 7:07:06 AM

But tv and movies have always been separate so for me anyways I don't need any further statement than "they're separate".

I am not as excited for this as I am for the other shows. Supergirl has never been one of my favorites. It's just too much like Superman with lots of estrogen. I would have rathered gone the way of Wonder Woman or Starfire or a number of other DC females that I'd rather devote an hour to and hasn't been done in this tv age

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/22/2015 8:30:50 AM

Atlanta vs Golden State........time for something new.

I wonder if Lebron wishes he had stayed in Miami

I wonder if Love wishes he stayed in Minnesota...probably not they suck too

But I bet Cleveland wishes they never made the Love trade which seems not to be working and he may be a Laker next year and the Cavs will have nothing to show for the trade. Lebron can jump ship too in another year. Then the Cavs would have lost those 2 and Wiggins to boot. Talk about bad luck if that happens

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA