All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 15,365

Shatner Confirms Star Trek 3 Role! (Article) - 9/29/2014 2:46:35 PM

Only way I can see Shatner in this without effing up the film is through a flashback of some sort. Maybe showing him in the past doing something which is the cause for whatever the film's plot tackles. But do not bring him back from death

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer with Interstellar? (Article) - 9/29/2014 2:42:26 PM

I don't care for the 70mm format. It has nothing of value over other formats even digital IMO. When The Master came out the theater had one screen showing the 70mm version and another the digital, I walked from one screen to the other 2 times and there's no discernible difference IMO.

I think it's all a whole bunch of bs from all the so called "purists".

Retro Con 2014 Cosplayers (Article) - 9/29/2014 4:44:44 AM

I'd motorboat the hell out of Ms Scissorhands......but no handjobs from her

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/28/2014 2:33:55 PM

shh is saying there's a rumor they may want Shatner for ST3. Hopefully it's a flashback if anything. I don't want too much time travel related stories, they're just too convoluted and usually have too many holes.

Out with the old and in with the new already

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/28/2014 2:29:15 PM

But the bit with the toys coming to life was probably the best.

Looking for a She-Ra doll right now :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/28/2014 2:25:49 PM

Funny shit about Marvel last night on SNL.

And the bit with Pratt and the chubby girl busting out on rap killed me

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/27/2014 3:14:22 PM

I saw The Drop last night. Nice surprise of a gem right here. I didn't realize it's from the same director of Bullhead which is one of my favorite independent films of the last few years.

Tom Hardy keeps growing on me and showing his enormous versatility. Gandolfini plays his tereotypical role but he was borned to play those because he is or was so damn good at it.

Star Wars Rumor: Chrome Stormtrooper? (Article) - 9/26/2014 2:44:10 PM

He ain't gonna be chrome he just hasn't hit the paint station on the assembly line it's all

First Look: Mockingbird from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Article) - 9/26/2014 2:37:41 PM

Adrianne is fucking gorgeous. Can't wait to see her in John Wick, she looks like a badass there

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/26/2014 2:34:34 PM

The REDSKINS pissed me off...them motherfuckers. I left mid 3rd quarter to catch a late show of The Equalizer. It was pretty fun as it always is seeing Denzel kicking ass.

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA