All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 15,676

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/20/2014 10:56:30 AM

hanso I saw the first 2 seasons of Korra but haven't sat down yet for season 3 nevermind the 4th but now that it wrapped up will hit it up soon.

I've become more and more of a binge watcher. Unless there's at least 4 episodes for me to watch in a row of a show I tend to wait. I'm just about to start on the latest Arrow, Flash and TWD oh and Sons too

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/20/2014 10:52:35 AM

Glad to see in shh that Daredevil will indeed don his classic red costume and that the one in the first images is just his first suit before he transitions over to the red one. Pretty much what I had said and hoped for.

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/20/2014 10:46:35 AM

Saw it again hfr format and loved it even more the second time around.

I hope hfr format becomes a little more frequent especially with big event films

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/20/2014 10:44:25 AM

Saw BOTFA in hfr format last night and I just loved it. I even liked the film better my second time around and the hfr format takes a few minutes to adjust to but by the end I wasn't even aware of it except that I loved it.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/20/2014 10:42:16 AM

Violatorr really dude?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/18/2014 6:30:42 AM

monkeyfoot they're private entities so there's no way to force them to play a movie. But theaters can't be held liable if they warn customers.

At the end of the day they caved and it's all about money. They think lots of families would stay away from the theater X-Mas weekend. But they don't get a pass from me. No one in the know believes there's any credible threat as it is.

I'm starting to think even the Europeans have bigger balls than we do now. I remember some years back some newspapers published some cartoons ridiculing islam. I believe one artist was killed but some other papers printed the toons in defiance. But US? we caved even with no real credible threat of physical violence.

I'm mad, sad and a little bit ashamed right now

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/18/2014 6:22:42 AM

Props to the Alamo Drafthouse who decided to play Team America in place of The Interview. Seems like shit like this only happens in Texas. I may have to move there

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/17/2014 4:54:49 PM

I saw it as part of a marathon Monday and we you watch them all back to back it feels like ONE long movie and not as just the final battle as it may feel as a standalone film.

I loved it but can concede that it may feel a bit hollow if judged by itself

New Jurassic World Photo of Pratt and Raptor! (Article) - 12/17/2014 3:26:53 PM

Is Chris Pratt the new Harrison Ford? I think he has similar qualities and range of acting skills, he can be funny, serious, scared, heroic yet vulnerable. Or was it his turn as Starlord which seemed like a version of Han Solo that has me so sold on him

Anyway can't wait to see another trailer for JW. I love dinos.........no not in that way you pervs

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/17/2014 2:47:14 PM

In my book they only win when we capitulate.

And my book is official :)

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA