All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 15,324

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/15/2014 2:20:53 PM

Scott Glenn as Stick for Daredevil series....fucking perfect casting

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/15/2014 12:39:06 PM

I hate the CBS football team without Shannon Sharpe. I'm sticking with Fox from now on. Besides they have Rob Riggle

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/15/2014 12:16:30 PM

As for AP, look I'm OK with corporal punishment but you have to have common sense. How the fuck do you whip or lash your FOUR year old child to the point that you cause open wounds and draw blood. I have to agree that does in my eyes cross the line. AP obviously has no common sense

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/15/2014 12:12:01 PM

I wouldn't say the NFL is in chaos. You have guys acting irresponsibly OFF the field in ways that have nothing to do with the NFL or the game. Yes the NFL should discipline them because they do represent the league to some extent.

That Goodell media hype is bullshit. They want his blood for what, he broke no rules, laws or policies. He apologized prior to Rice's video being made public, then set the strongest domestic abuse policy of any of the major sports and then even incresed Rice's penalty once the viideo was made public.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/15/2014 12:04:29 PM

Is it an indian summer if the calendar still says it's summer?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/14/2014 1:13:43 PM

How about them Brownies. Party in Cleveland tonight and all week

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/14/2014 10:57:23 AM

The Redskins need to keep RG3 on the bench if healthy. Time to give Cousins a true shot for the position not just a place holder like the last 2 years.

RG3 so far has proven he isn't what we thought he was or may be. I thought he might be able to rely solely on his arm but he hasn't shown that. Apparently he needs to be able to run to force defenses to cheat. Might be time for him to hit the road

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/14/2014 10:53:41 AM

How about them Hokies VTG?? :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/12/2014 10:49:44 AM

I actually do enjoy it violator. But the Game of Thrones thread made me want to reach through my computer and choke somebody

JJ is Luke's wife man, don't dis her if you don't want Cage all up in your grill. She's also really really strong and a journalist and detective back in Alias. I think she had one of those happy nuclear material accidents that gave her her powrers

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/12/2014 10:37:32 AM

Vampires and zombies are flash in the pan?

Well shit then I hope superheroes are the next flash in the pan if that's the case because vampires and zombies never die. Sure there are ebbs and flows but both remain a constant presence for the most part.

Superheroes are a genre into themselves and like all genres they'll hit his and lows. Stop being scared of failure, that leads to paralysis. Look at DC/WB for example or NewLine Cinema which let Iron Man's rights expired

The superhero film track record is solid enough that a couple of failures will not bring the genre down just like a bad sci/fi film won't bring that genre down

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA