All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 15,681

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/24/2014 2:40:14 PM

Merry Christmas guys.

I hope Santa brings you everything you want

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/23/2014 2:48:38 PM

Glad to see that The Interview is going to see the light of day even if it's just a fraction of what it should be.

I'm hearing of about 2 theaters that are planning to show the film in the NYC area. Hopefully more will join. Two theaters only means packed houses and I ain't got time for that :)

"Murica! FUCK YEAH!!!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/23/2014 2:44:37 PM

What up my minions? :)

Every single time I see ANYTHING with the minions from Despicable Me it just puts a smile on my face

Luke Cage Cast for Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones (Article) - 12/23/2014 2:41:32 PM

Cool, Power Man also battles aliens in Halo

Not surprised since it was reported that he had really good chemistry with Ritter. Can't wait to get these series rolling

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/20/2014 10:56:30 AM

hanso I saw the first 2 seasons of Korra but haven't sat down yet for season 3 nevermind the 4th but now that it wrapped up will hit it up soon.

I've become more and more of a binge watcher. Unless there's at least 4 episodes for me to watch in a row of a show I tend to wait. I'm just about to start on the latest Arrow, Flash and TWD oh and Sons too

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/20/2014 10:52:35 AM

Glad to see in shh that Daredevil will indeed don his classic red costume and that the one in the first images is just his first suit before he transitions over to the red one. Pretty much what I had said and hoped for.

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/20/2014 10:46:35 AM

Saw it again hfr format and loved it even more the second time around.

I hope hfr format becomes a little more frequent especially with big event films

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/20/2014 10:44:25 AM

Saw BOTFA in hfr format last night and I just loved it. I even liked the film better my second time around and the hfr format takes a few minutes to adjust to but by the end I wasn't even aware of it except that I loved it.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/20/2014 10:42:16 AM

Violatorr really dude?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/18/2014 6:30:42 AM

monkeyfoot they're private entities so there's no way to force them to play a movie. But theaters can't be held liable if they warn customers.

At the end of the day they caved and it's all about money. They think lots of families would stay away from the theater X-Mas weekend. But they don't get a pass from me. No one in the know believes there's any credible threat as it is.

I'm starting to think even the Europeans have bigger balls than we do now. I remember some years back some newspapers published some cartoons ridiculing islam. I believe one artist was killed but some other papers printed the toons in defiance. But US? we caved even with no real credible threat of physical violence.

I'm mad, sad and a little bit ashamed right now

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA