All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 15,334

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/17/2014 3:50:51 PM

I must've had my head burried in the sand somehwere because I was just reading on comicbookdotcom that Brandon Routh is playing Ray Palmer on Arrow. How did I miss that awesome piece of news?

The Atom appearing on Arrow is fucking great. DC really is doing an effing amazing job with Arrow so far.

This must've been announced a while back when I was pretty much detached from all the comic book and movie news

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/17/2014 3:45:40 PM

I don't know why but I'm a little worried about Scotland separating from the UK. I think that could set a bad precedent and spell more trouble for Europe down the road with several other areas seeking independence.

Yeah I know, I worry too much. But damn it we have enough drama all around the world already

THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES - Tapestry (Article) - 9/17/2014 3:41:35 PM

I'm loving this trilogy, yeah admittedly it's no where near as good as LOTR but still tons of fun.

Oh yeah, can I have one of those for my home theater room?

FURY - Featurette "Go Inside the Tanks of FURY" (Article) - 9/17/2014 3:39:44 PM

I agree with both of you. Really looking forward to this

The Judge: Full Trailer (Article) - 9/17/2014 3:38:45 PM

Wow talk about a letdown. Worst surprise ever :(

Loki for King Kong Prequel (Article) - 9/17/2014 2:29:22 PM

I am completely down for this. I love it. I wonder if it'll take place in the early 1900s or if it'll be contemporary.

King Kong will have enough creatures to battle in Skull Island so it should be tons of fun and I'd bet a little sentimental too if they show the rest of his ilk including his mom dying or being killed.

Doctor Strange - Official Release Date Announced (Article) - 9/17/2014 9:32:01 AM

I agree violator.

I still favor Jon Hamm for the role myself.

I wonder if this the supposed surprise RDJ tweeted about because if so, really not a surprise

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/16/2014 5:10:03 PM

I wish I was running the NFL. I'd tell the sponsors voicing concerns to FUCK OFF and let me handle my business. Unless they're sure and can confirm that none of their employees have any similar charges, history or accusations.

Not condoning what some of these players have done. I'd bring the hammer down on them when merited like this Hardy dude in Carolina needs to be suspended right now.

Anyway I'd tell these sponsors, on the down low, to shut the eff up. With the ratings the NFL gets I'm sure they'd all be replaced fairly quickly. I just hate all the grandstanding for public consumption when I'm sure their house ain't all that clean

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Official Plot Synopsis Released (Article) - 9/16/2014 10:43:13 AM

Glad they're not changing Vision's name to JARVIS

lusiphur I like your thinking

Preview: ALIEN VS. PREDATOR: FIRE AND STONE #1 (Article) - 9/15/2014 7:06:57 PM

momitchell LOL, you made my night....yeah it was a slow night :)

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA