All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 15,598

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/27/2014 6:47:04 AM

Vio no no one has taken the time to make a corny skit like Sherman but Goodell has been getting rebuked by players ever since he started handing down fines for off field misbehavior when he took over. Shite got worse after the Patriots and even more after the Saints scandals.

On a side note I'm glad that Detroit is finally some what of a decent team, we had to suffer their shitty Thanksgiving day games for too many years when they sucked. Today we SHOULD get 3 good games

Jurassic World Trailer Has Arrived (Article) - 11/27/2014 6:26:18 AM

I say let the dinos eat some kids, that shit be like veal to them

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/27/2014 6:21:32 AM

I don't think there's uniformity in that EB. My job used to give us a comp. day for Black Friday so it used to be sort of a pseudo holiday but did away with it as the budget and economy started souring. I now always  take it off whether by request or just taking a sick day.

Anyway Happy Thanksgiving to all also. I will be dining on some roasted pork shoulder as my main entree then I'm gonna let loose. If I don't gain at least 10 pounds this weekend I'll consider it a failure :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/26/2014 5:37:09 PM

Really? ha. Do you even NFL? :) Players have been talking shite to and about Goodell for years. The noise got ramped up after the Rice incident. That was Goodell's only mistake IMO, he went light on Rice based on his wife's pleads and the justice system's slap in the hand then had to backtrack once the video came out. Outside of that Goodell has been on the money and players hate him for that.

Sherman is an idiot. All players make money from NFL exclusive league endorsements, ONLY he makes money for the shitty Dre headphones which he's allowed to just not while on NFL time.

Talking to the media is a league rule which is part of the league's success. So no they don't get paid for it because it's part of the job. All you have to do is make yourself available even if you just make a fool of yourself.

The dude's an idiot. He's criticizing the system that has made it possible for him and many others to make the money they're making. If it was up to these morons they'd run the league into the ground

Star Wars The Force Awakens arrives on iTunes Black Friday (Article) - 11/26/2014 2:49:40 PM

I don't care if the shit was going to play next door to me I wasn't going to pay to see a movie that I don't want to see just to catch an 88 second trailer.

And who didn't know this would be online almost immediately anyway.

The only 2 films that have done the preview thing right off the top of my head were TDK because they showed the first like 10 minute scene exclusively on I-Max and Avatar because they showed like 15 minutes of footage exclusively in I-Max 3D neither of which can be duplicated online.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/26/2014 2:40:33 PM

Richard Sherman's little schtick was absurd. He may have made 1 or 2 valid points that got lost amidst his riculous comments.

I couldn't help but laugh when he listed DUIs as one of the things the NFL doesn't want players to do as if other employers want you to get DUIs.

I could sit here and point out how wrong he is but I'm just shaking my head at how everyone calls this guy real smart solely because he went to Stanford, believe me there are idiots on all walks of life. The smartest thing he's done is force himself on to the spotlight and convincing/fooling some that he's an elite db, props to him for that and cashing in on it

Wonder Woman Movie Lands Director (Article) - 11/26/2014 4:25:13 AM

No Dazzler you have the wrong director. She's only done tv shows as far as directing including some GOT episodes, Breaking Bad and Walking Dead

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/25/2014 4:03:05 PM

I wonder if like Rodney King the federal government is gonna drum up some bullshit charge against Darren Wilson to appease the protesters. Personally I don't think so because it seems pretty obvious that he was doing his job but one never knows.

I imagine the family will file suit either way. Maybe then we'll see this dude's alleged criminal history which by some rumors is lengthy for a peaceful gentle giant juvenile

Wonder Woman Movie Lands Director (Article) - 11/25/2014 2:29:02 PM

I'm good with this, she has a good track record. It goes without saying though that she is stepping up to the major league now

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/25/2014 2:12:56 PM

I'm all for the cameras. They're not a 100% solution, nothing is, but they're more reliable than eye witnesses who at times have their own agenda as this case just further proves

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA