All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 15,271

New SEVENTH SON Trailer and Poster (Article) - 8/29/2014 8:14:05 AM

I'm there opening day. I thought it looks damn good and sword and sorcery is one of my favorite genres.

Underworld Franchise to Reboot?! (Article) - 8/29/2014 8:09:23 AM

^^^ This....exactly

I like the franchise enough to be mildly curious and slightly excited to see it but not enough to be offended by a reboot. Roll camera......

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/29/2014 7:37:46 AM

Just went to cbr and saw the shot. Come on now you can't make any assumptions from that. It's obviously not a finished shot and you really can't tell what the finished product will be.

And even if it is close to what we'll see in the film I'd wager that that's after a good scorching from the Human Torch

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/28/2014 5:17:44 PM

LOL

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/28/2014 3:59:06 PM

I think Phoenix is already considered an A list actor. This will just make him a more commercial/marketable one.

I'm OK with Phoenix but would have rather Jon Hamm.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/28/2014 7:43:49 AM

collider has a nice interview with the Russo's about Cap 3. Man Marvel's next film hasn't come out yet and I'm already looking forward to Cap 3

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/28/2014 7:38:07 AM

LOL ElBaz because I've probably walked past Tim Horton many times without even realizing it. That's what happens when you have tunnel vision. I literally pass by a Dairy Queen almost daily and it was until I complained that there isn't one around that my ex pointed it out to me.

Anyway we'll see if this'll get our lazy ass congress to take up this issue but them mofos are scared to take any action on any thing. They'd rather hold it up as a talking point like so many other issues here.

Anyway I'm going to make sure to stop by one of those TH and give them a shot out of curiosity, but only once, I'm not rewarding BK for the move even if I don't blame them altogether

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/28/2014 5:17:16 AM

Never heard of Tim Horton all of my life.

Funny thing is that rarely visit BK anyway. When in the mood for fast food it's mostly Wendy's, KFC or Popeye's Chicken. I may hit up McD's once in a while for breakfast because they're convenient or have chicken nugget craving. But I mostly don't eat out anyway

Sounds like Tim Horton is like Dunkin Donuts is around here, it seems like there's one every couple of blocks.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/28/2014 5:01:41 AM

Actually it isn't too much about new and small businesses, it's more about big multi-nationals. It's about our  huge corporate rate and the fact that we also tax foreign profits if these corporations want to bring their money back to the US which is why so many of them keep their foreign profits off shore

How is it that our tax rate are so much higher than pretty much all other modern countries and we're the capitalists and they're the socialists. There's definitely something wrong with this picture

Yeah I don't really blame them for moving but I'll still do whatever's within my power to avoid them. Our do nothing congress would rather have everyone fighting while no one does anything meanwhile we're losing billions in future tax revenue

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/27/2014 3:51:02 PM

Russo Brothers getting me hyped up about Cap 3 already. I hate/love being teased

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA