All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 15,351
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 5:07:42 PM

Man I love Thursday night football........then again I love Monday night football, Sunday night football, Saturday night football, Saturday afternoon football, Sunday afternoon football and even Thursday afternoon football

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 3:58:24 PM

That test footage that was leaked has done wonders with all the positive feedback it received and deservedly so, that was the best 90 seconds of the year

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 3:55:58 PM

Hot damn the shit just got real. shh is saying that Fox is scheduling Deadpool for 2016.

Oh yeah baby, see this excites me more than SW :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 12:33:25 PM

Huge Star Wars fans movie wise. Couldn't give a shit about the books or comics and even the animated series which I like I don't hold in the same regard as the film.

But to be honest I'm only mildly excited right now. I'm sure that'll buil as the time approaches and we start getting some teasers and trailers.

It still doesn't compare to Avengers 2 or a Dawn of Justice for example

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 8:14:00 AM

Arrow is pretty damn good. The ratings for the CW are always lower because I don't think they have the same reach and as many affiliates as the major networks do.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 8:12:20 AM

ElBaz yeah that would be a mess. Other countries in Europe like Italy and Spain could have problems down the road not to mention other parts of the UK

In the US I think they know we will not let anyone split from the Union. If not Texas would be the first to try it.

Scotland wants to have it their way. They think the money from North Sea  oil will make them rich and not having the rest of the UK will mean more for everyone, they'd like to keep the pound as currency, be part of the EU even though the EU said it will not grant them the same benefits/exemptions the UK receives and wants to be part of NATO even though it says it wants to be a nuclear free zone.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 5:35:29 AM

Yeah EB and Quebec would basically split the country apart. Another reason why the France seems to always annoy me is their support for Quebec's independence.

I thought BC was the main one that people felt would try to separate if Quebec did.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/17/2014 3:50:51 PM

I must've had my head burried in the sand somehwere because I was just reading on comicbookdotcom that Brandon Routh is playing Ray Palmer on Arrow. How did I miss that awesome piece of news?

The Atom appearing on Arrow is fucking great. DC really is doing an effing amazing job with Arrow so far.

This must've been announced a while back when I was pretty much detached from all the comic book and movie news

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/17/2014 3:45:40 PM

I don't know why but I'm a little worried about Scotland separating from the UK. I think that could set a bad precedent and spell more trouble for Europe down the road with several other areas seeking independence.

Yeah I know, I worry too much. But damn it we have enough drama all around the world already

THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES - Tapestry (Article) - 9/17/2014 3:41:35 PM

I'm loving this trilogy, yeah admittedly it's no where near as good as LOTR but still tons of fun.

Oh yeah, can I have one of those for my home theater room?

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA