All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 15,247
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/14/2014 8:53:09 AM

Thanks shac, at least now I know it isn't my computer.

Guess I'll go run some errands, hopefully it'll be squared away by the time I get back

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/14/2014 8:13:31 AM

Outside of the homepage all the threads are coming up screwed up. Is it just me???

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/14/2014 8:08:24 AM

ElBaz I'll just use the 2 other franchises that can compare to point otherwise, Batman....Superman.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/13/2014 3:48:27 PM

And the studio collab? I'd be more optimistic about that but doubt that with so much money at stake they'd ever be able to come to an agreement. It would be easier if the money was much....much less.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/13/2014 3:45:56 PM

ElBaz your optimism amazes me and I'm an optimist. No way Sony sells Spidey back unless the films start crashing and burning. 700 million it's a lot of cheese and although by all rights Spidey should be making close to a billion per film it's still nothing to sneeze at.

Companies don't give up their most valuable assets for a one time windfall unless they're about to dissolve. You keep it as a consistent money maker

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/13/2014 6:45:40 AM

Come on ElBaz you know they're only going to be loose adaptations anyway. I can easily see WWH without Planet Hulk. Maybe they fail at launching the Hulk off to space, or maybe they just want to jail him or something like that

I will say that I'd love to see a Planet Hulk though. Ruffalo would be required for the mo-cap.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/13/2014 4:13:11 AM

I'm surprised, sort of, that Runaways hasn't come up. At one point that seemed like a sure thing before it was dropped.

shac looked over that list you had put up and seems to be coming to fruition but the order in  which they may come out I think is still fluid.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 5:52:06 PM

Fu*k you you pussy a** motherfu**ing biatch. Go kill yourself you worthless scumbag.

Have a good evening

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 5:13:54 PM

WB is developing 2 Aquaman scripts before deciding which one to choose for his solo film. I wish they'd run them by me, I'll tell them which deserves the right

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 5:12:10 PM

Gunn says that Quill's father isn't the same as in the comics.

I felt they'd go with Mar Vell so we may find out for sure in the sequel...maybe.

ElBaz yeah we have talked about how the Inhumans can basically replace the X-Men in the MCU. Guess we'll see but there's a chance I think that they'll be more connected to the cosmic side of MCU than to earth.

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA