All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 15,773
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/28/2015 8:01:38 AM

It looks like a Fantastic Four film to me, I don't know what you guys are talking about. They're explorers and adventurers.

Interstellar has nothing to do with this if anything you could say that film copied FF, they were the ones going to new dimensions and exploring the universe from the beginning.

And I dug the Ultimate take on the FF,  a bit more serious. And anyways the FF ain't Scooby Doo and the gang they were often at serious peril even if some of the villains may have been out there. The idea that there has to be a light hearted tone to this is dated and probably speaks of some sort of nostalgia in the part of some of you. Probably from the old cartoons and definitely not from the comics as they have been for a long while now

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/27/2015 9:46:09 AM

I actually think they did a good job. If you build it up and set expectations too high you set yourself up for more hate. They know all the negativity following this film so why not turn the tide slowly.

Right now even most of the people that just hate Fox have to admit it looks more promising than rumored.

Next trailer shows the group in action and then show us the villain. You don't go balls deep right off the bat :)

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/27/2015 9:12:58 AM

I want a full frontal of the THING, and I'm talking about the character, he can keep his thing in his shorts. Really diggin' his look

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/27/2015 9:06:49 AM

Vio if anything I think the villain they'll tackle first will be Annihilus.

Maybe they'll do a similar thing Marvel is doing with Thanos and just create a trail to Galactus and set him up a grand finale of the first act/trilogy

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/27/2015 9:03:11 AM

This trailer gives me some encouragement.

I like everything about it and the tone it sets. Yeah it's only a trailer but a great way for Fox to maybe thurn the tide of hate from some fans

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/27/2015 7:31:06 AM

I actually like that ElBaz. I can work with a light tone also but they already went that route the first time around.

And  one of my friend likes to throw Nolan's Batmabn at me every time I say something like that but I always maintain that it wasn't the tone that I disliked about Nolan but rather the fact that basically "powers" didn't or couldn't exist in that world

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/27/2015 6:59:17 AM

Just saw the FF trailer and I have to say that looked pretty cool to me....granted expectations were low.

Really dug the brief look at THING, going by that shot he's a million times improvement over the first FF films.

Bottom line is that my excitement level for this film has genuinely gone up

Mania Box Office Report: American Sniper Scores 2 (Article) - 1/27/2015 5:56:07 AM

Well hooray for your girlfriend and boo for you

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/24/2015 9:04:06 PM

Season 3 is plain awesome

NEW Everly Trailer (Article) - 1/23/2015 5:50:45 PM

Looks like fun. And Salma as hot as ever.

I wonder if her billionaire husband produced the film

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA