All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 15,365
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Jupiter Ascending - Trailer #3 (Article) - 9/26/2014 2:30:26 PM

Fuck blankcheck. If it had Marvel instead of WB he'd be crying like a little girl about the world in peril once again but since it's WB now all of a sudden he can't judge the merits of the film GTFO. This dude talks out of his ass all the time if he sees Disney or Marvel on the titles. I think he must've been butt raped by Mickey

Jupiter Ascending - Trailer #3 (Article) - 9/26/2014 1:49:14 PM

I'm there opening day. I don't give a fuck what anyone says, the people behind The Matrix get a lifetime pass and the benefit of the doubt every time.

I just wish it wasn't Kunis in a leading role.....she needs to be Meg and only MEG

Mania Review: The Equalizer (Article) - 9/26/2014 1:46:34 PM

Never saw the tv show but I enjoyed the film quite a bit last night. Yeah it does feel a bit like Man on Fire but watching Denzel kick ass never gets old. The film is pretty much just a vigilante film and that's all and that's enough

And since it was brought up I really can't wait for John Wick, Keanu has always been one of my favorite actors. Maybe it's his unconventional style but I dig it. And the trailer looked sick

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/22/2014 1:36:44 PM

LOL @ mephisto

Supergirl Coming to CBS (Article) - 9/20/2014 11:19:12 PM

That's an interesting thought only to you

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/19/2014 3:02:08 PM

Eldogg you are 100% correct. I pretty much echoed your comments on the Deadpool thread

Deadpool Gets 2016 Release Date (Article) - 9/19/2014 2:57:34 PM

The main thing is Deadpool has to break the 4th wall and that alone IMO will make it a stand alone outside of the X universe.

If the movie is rated R it probably will be because of language. They don't need to show any gore to make this a hard R film to capture the spirit of the comic. In fact keeping pg13 like this clip is my preferred way to go. And it won't make the writers too lazy and go all Millar-like who likes to use violence and overdone vulgarities to shock his audience and consider that entertainment

POPEYE Teaser Trailer (Article) - 9/19/2014 2:49:51 PM

I loved me some Popeye as a kid, especially the real old ones with the great color and old style animation.

I never understood the fighting over Olive though, that bitch ugly.

Supergirl Coming to CBS (Article) - 9/19/2014 2:44:17 PM

Mixed feelings about this. Never been a big Kara fan outside of team ups.

All these DC heroes all over the place feels wrong for some reason, it would've been cool to have them in a shared universe even if it's separate from the films.

Even though I have some reservations I'm still tuning in

Mania Review: The Maze Runner (Article) - 9/19/2014 2:38:56 PM

I enjoyed this quite a bit, more than I thought I would for sure.

Felt a bit like a new take on Lord of the Flies.

Not familiar with the books nor do I care to be but I do hope to see where this is going so hopefully it makes enough money to keep going

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA