All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 15,676
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

TAKEN 3 CLIP: Good Luck (Article) - 12/17/2014 2:08:04 PM

Taken one shame on you, Taken 2 shame on me, Taken 3? not happening :)

Tim Burton Confirms Beetlejuice 2 (Article) - 12/17/2014 2:04:26 PM

They need to make Beetlejuice the villain in Ghostbusters 3, kill 2 birds with one stone

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/17/2014 2:00:13 PM

Well it's official the terrorists have won.

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/17/2014 1:45:02 PM

I think violator hit it on the head a few posts ago. Their friendship and bond is pure innocence. One of the reasons the ring didn't totally corrupt Frodo or Bilbo the way it would others.

I know the gay and pedophile thing is a running joke as it is for Bats and Robin but if you're really stuck on it I think the problem is with you wanting to see what you want to see and not what it's meant to be

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/17/2014 11:24:07 AM

collider has Viola Davis as Amanda Waller now for Suicide Squad. Not bad choice at all.
I think this is going to be DC's little big surprise once it hits theaters

Disney's Jungle Book Releases first Photo (Article) - 12/17/2014 9:15:47 AM

Soooo looking forward to this. One my favorite stories as a kid. Can't wait to see some actual video clips to get a feel of what look they're aiming for. I imagine something like the forests of Pandora or Skull Island

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/17/2014 9:08:57 AM

I'm with you guys.

But it pisses me off that events are being cancelled and the film probably won't get the release it was supposed to not so much for the sake of the film itself but the precedent it sets. So now this may become more the norm, anyone can scare us into submission?

And although I admit to reading some of the leaks related to Spidey mostly because they were impossible to navigate around I wish more sites would refuse to report anything gathered from this hack. The hack should be the news not the content

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/17/2014 9:01:02 AM

I loved this movie. Saw it as part of a marathon Monday. Now The Hobbit dwarves next to the LOTR trilogy, best trilogy EVER, but it was still an amazing ride.

I will be seeing it again Friday on hfr. It saddens me that this probably wraps up any Tolkien work that may see the big screen in a long time.

Btw anyone that doesn't appreciate these films.......I unfriend you ;)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/16/2014 6:14:18 PM

I wasn't really too interested in seeing The Interview but after those scumbags that hacked Sony and are trying to hold them hostage over it I'm making it my mission to see it.....maybe even multiple times well maybe not but I'm recommending it to every fucking body I know.

Btw props to collider, one of my favorite sites for deciding not to report on anymore info put out by these hackers because by doing so you're only encouraging this in the future. If no one talked about it then the hack would seem useless to a large degree

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/16/2014 6:07:02 PM

I don't mind going crazy once in a while with food. I count calories and macros so I'm usually back to my weight within a couple of days.

But the dude you're talking about should still feel foolish because sugar isn't the only thing that affects insulin and he should know that if he's a diabetic.

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA