All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 15,071
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/30/2014 5:50:00 PM

How excited am I for GOTG?....SWARMING!!!!!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/30/2014 5:42:39 PM

Been tuned in to fx almost all day watching Marvel Studio flicks. Cap is about to start

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/30/2014 5:40:41 PM

What up bitches? :)

Looks like Cap is off to a big start overseas, about 75 million.

Wonder whether or not it'll hit the 100mill mark next weekend.

I recall many around the web loudly thinking that Cap would be the one hero that would only sell stateside. Well this weekend is proving them folk wrong. Not to mention the Russo Brothers as directors being questioned.

Sitting at 94% on rt although I'm sure the domestic critics will bring that down some during the week. I think the critics over here tend to be a little more discriminating

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/28/2014 1:43:26 PM

Vikings ain't got no boobs, it's on the history channel.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/28/2014 1:41:54 PM

How excited am I for GOTG?....ABOUNDINGLY!!!!!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/28/2014 1:41:17 PM

Dropped Vikings short of finishing the first season. Doesn't have authentic feel, a bit too modern IMO. And the lead actors left me wanting

Justified seemed to be going in circles with Raylan and Boyd so I dropped it too after 3 seasons. May tune back in for the last season to see how they wrap it up.

Phantasm V: Ravager Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/28/2014 1:33:34 PM

Love this series. Looking forward to this.

I'm actually surprised this hasn't been rebooted

Mania Review: Noah (Article) - 3/28/2014 1:31:57 PM

Some of the atheists here that like to label all others ignorant, hateful and intolerant obviously don't have mirrors in their houses. Some of the most disgusting insults are usually hurled by them.....you know who you are

Mania Review: Noah (Article) - 3/28/2014 1:28:39 PM

Muhammad was a pedophile and that was probably his best side

Amy Acker joins Agents of SHIELD (Article) - 3/27/2014 9:14:25 AM

Not too familiar with her except for Cabin in the Woods. Very pretty in an understated fashion

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA