All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 15,251
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/13/2014 4:13:11 AM

I'm surprised, sort of, that Runaways hasn't come up. At one point that seemed like a sure thing before it was dropped.

shac looked over that list you had put up and seems to be coming to fruition but the order in  which they may come out I think is still fluid.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 5:52:06 PM

Fu*k you you pussy a** motherfu**ing biatch. Go kill yourself you worthless scumbag.

Have a good evening

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 5:13:54 PM

WB is developing 2 Aquaman scripts before deciding which one to choose for his solo film. I wish they'd run them by me, I'll tell them which deserves the right

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 5:12:10 PM

Gunn says that Quill's father isn't the same as in the comics.

I felt they'd go with Mar Vell so we may find out for sure in the sequel...maybe.

ElBaz yeah we have talked about how the Inhumans can basically replace the X-Men in the MCU. Guess we'll see but there's a chance I think that they'll be more connected to the cosmic side of MCU than to earth.

THE INHUMANS Movie Next for Marvel (Article) - 8/12/2014 3:56:01 PM

Bob I agree on Diesel. I was just joking about Marvel limiting him. Plus I'm sure in the MCU Black Bolt will be able to control his voice so that he can speak.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 3:34:49 PM

I'm thinking that Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver will be the actual introduction of the INHUMANS to the MCU

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 3:19:12 PM

Agree violator but I guess they're just going to change his whole look.

Big Aquaman fan though so I'm hoping for the best. Been calling for Aquaman or Namor for years, 2 great characters with HUGE potential to carry on a franchise.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 3:14:04 PM

More importantly Marvel appears to be seriously moving forward with INHUMANS.

I'm thinking they'll be more part of the cosmic universe they're building but I would like to have seen them on earth. Just might get a bit too crowded on earth with Avengers for the MCU

THE INHUMANS Movie Next for Marvel (Article) - 8/12/2014 3:04:48 PM

My big question would be is where will they be located. Like the Guardians these guys are not very familiar to most so they can take some liberties like they did with GOTG. I'm thinking they'll be on the moon or even further away in space

And it's funny to see Diesel being rumored as Black Bolt. See how smart Marvel is....keeping his acting to very few words and maybe some facial expressions :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 2:57:43 PM

Well Darth none of the examples you gave met the criteria I mentioned but to answer your question yeah I'd still considered them weak if they resorted to suicide.

Most people that have lows aren't much different than everybody else or laz, we've all had them. So not to sound dismissive but I don't find all the sob stories as reason for suicide it sounds like self pity to me. Yeah there are reasons to be down or sad, to grief but most people bounce back and those that don't just ain't strong enough. Some like feeling the self pity and the attention IMO.

But whatever, feel free to commit suicide just don't expect empathy from my part.

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA