All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 15,166
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

The Book of Life: Official Trailer (Article) - 5/30/2014 12:28:24 PM

Not for me. Maybe once when it's on tv if I happen on it at the right time

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 5/30/2014 12:26:38 PM

Wow that seems a bit petty. But going way back even before Disney I'd read this Perlmutter dude was like that. To me it seemed sort of cool back then when Marvel was a small company but now it seems unnecessary.

It's sort of funny but at the same time you're snubbing one of Marvel's prime teams. It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 5/30/2014 8:13:44 AM

I'm hoping Chi-town comes back and wins the series. I hate pretty muh anything LA and their front running fans

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Official Alternate Trailer #2 (Article) - 5/30/2014 7:32:49 AM

This makes me happy

The Strain: Trailer (Article) - 5/28/2014 1:52:16 PM

This is about vampires? I thought it was about the affects of lack of fiber in your diet

Mania Interview: Angelina Jolie (Article) - 5/28/2014 12:02:58 PM

I love her.....still

Daredevil Cast for Netflix Series (Article) - 5/28/2014 12:01:56 PM

I liked him in BE but would still not cast him as DD. But then again I'm not in there during screen tests so only time will tell

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 5/28/2014 11:57:15 AM

Well the Thing did like to wear trench coats and fedoras so film noir might fit

John Wesley Shipp's FLASH Character Revealed (Article) - 5/28/2014 10:45:56 AM

I was hoping he'd play Barry's father so there, I got my wish

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 5/28/2014 10:44:17 AM

^^ well according to a friend of a friend

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA