All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 15,327
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/11/2014 3:48:59 PM

Fuc.k fantasy football. I can't be rooting for other teams or players.

Anybody read Paul George tweet about Ray Rice..LOL. I love the black community.....keeping it real. That bitch was trippin LOL

Avengers: Age of Ultron Second Look at The Vision (Article) - 9/10/2014 3:19:38 PM

Diggin the look but it's still just concept art. If they stick to this look though it's a big WIN

New Batmobile Photos from Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Article) - 9/10/2014 3:18:17 PM

Looks like hybrif of several iterations. Cool, sleek and tough looking.

Snyder is the fucking man

Pumpkinhead (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/10/2014 6:48:54 AM

Couldn't agree more samurai.

Love this movie. And unlike many of the low budget flicks of its time the special effects are top notch.

I own a PFF Pumpkinhead from Sideshow of which there were only 150 made. Saw one for sale on amazon a couple of years back for 5000 bucks.....I'm holding on to mine. It was never about the money for me

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/10/2014 6:34:26 AM

I'm not trying to say Rice was right or defend him in any way....fuck him. Just pointing out the selective outrage by the media when they get a video  they can play  on tv for ratings otherwise then it barely gets a mention. This applies to the general audience also, who for the most part were fairly quite quiet

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/10/2014 6:21:57 AM

I'd like to know how many of these commentators have bought Mayweather fights and basically literally put money in his pocket yet this clown has a track record of beating women longer than a horse's dick.

Bunch of fucking hypocrites

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/10/2014 6:16:23 AM

I'm so tired of all the fuckers blaming the NFL and Goodell as if they're guilty of something.

The fact is that the NFL usually uses what the justice system decides as well as their evidence as a guide to determine their own punishment. They don't have any damn obligation to investigate anything especially if they feel the authorities are handling the case, they just wait for the outcome or evidence.

I felt they've done right. The justice system basically gave Rice a pass and the NFL settled for 2 games with the pleads of the victim. OKAY once Goodell got some feedback from victim groups he realized he went too light and apologized and set a stronger policy.

WHAT THE FU*K IS THE PROBLEM NOW with all these idiots somehow trying to blame the NFL??

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/8/2014 3:19:43 PM

Ray Rice's wife better have some ice ready tonight because she's likely to catch another beating. I'm sure in Rice's mind it's all her fault for hitting his fist with her face

Dredd Prequel? Not Sequel? (Article) - 9/8/2014 3:17:10 PM

LOL violator. I loved the Sly Dredd.

but I'm all for more of this new Dredd

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/8/2014 3:10:40 PM

Maybe Ray Rice can still join the new UFC all women season coming up.

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA