All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 15,365
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 5:37:40 PM

Richard Hawthorne is a bad bad motherfucker

Dracula Untold - International Trailer (Article) - 9/18/2014 5:31:50 PM

But if it was the same thing as the last 50 years then you'd be complaining about that too

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Official Plot Synopsis Released (Article) - 9/18/2014 5:24:04 PM

In the beginning of Avengers alone you can assume Loki killed quite a few SHIELD agents.

The difference bewteen the 2 is that Avengers are shown saving people and in MOS not so much. One offers hope the other shows gloom but the same assumptions can be made in both, many died.

Star Trek 3 Begins Filming in... (Article) - 9/18/2014 5:17:23 PM

Yeah I'm going to second violator's comment. I want to explore some new worlds.

I think coming up for something for Star Trek that keeps the spirit of the show alive while being able to attract audiences is a pretty tough job so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Sometimes in one of my quiet moments I think that Star Trek to stay faithful to itself maybe should just remain a tv series with maybe just a few exceptions when the idea is so big that it truly needs to be on the silver screen

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 5:07:42 PM

Man I love Thursday night football........then again I love Monday night football, Sunday night football, Saturday night football, Saturday afternoon football, Sunday afternoon football and even Thursday afternoon football

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 3:58:24 PM

That test footage that was leaked has done wonders with all the positive feedback it received and deservedly so, that was the best 90 seconds of the year

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 3:55:58 PM

Hot damn the shit just got real. shh is saying that Fox is scheduling Deadpool for 2016.

Oh yeah baby, see this excites me more than SW :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 12:33:25 PM

Huge Star Wars fans movie wise. Couldn't give a shit about the books or comics and even the animated series which I like I don't hold in the same regard as the film.

But to be honest I'm only mildly excited right now. I'm sure that'll buil as the time approaches and we start getting some teasers and trailers.

It still doesn't compare to Avengers 2 or a Dawn of Justice for example

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 8:14:00 AM

Arrow is pretty damn good. The ratings for the CW are always lower because I don't think they have the same reach and as many affiliates as the major networks do.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 8:12:20 AM

ElBaz yeah that would be a mess. Other countries in Europe like Italy and Spain could have problems down the road not to mention other parts of the UK

In the US I think they know we will not let anyone split from the Union. If not Texas would be the first to try it.

Scotland wants to have it their way. They think the money from North Sea  oil will make them rich and not having the rest of the UK will mean more for everyone, they'd like to keep the pound as currency, be part of the EU even though the EU said it will not grant them the same benefits/exemptions the UK receives and wants to be part of NATO even though it says it wants to be a nuclear free zone.

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA