All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 15,070
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 9:12:47 AM

I'm offended they casted a bunch of frogs and dressed them up as turtles. All those unemployed turtles...tsk tsk

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 9:10:04 AM

I saw something floating down the Hudson river this morning that could be debris from Malaysian Airlines Flight 370.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 9:00:14 AM

Looks OK

Megan Fox is still hot as hell

If I have it my way Guardians of the Galaxy on its second week will make turtle soup out of this

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 8:50:07 AM

Indeed ElBaz

violator I agree and they can always justify by saying they need to keep his identity secret since he does work for SHIELD and goes on all sorts of missions. Hell even terrorists and cops in some countries cover their faces

Rumor: Bradley Cooper for Indiana Jones? (Article) - 3/27/2014 8:25:02 AM

Forget them ugly hos, Melissa McCarthyt as the love interest

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 8:14:12 AM

Just saw the Hawkeye picture. Yes much more like his outfit, I like it

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 8:13:17 AM

ElBaz yeah that's a good one. I love a lot of them but the Camping Episode is easily my favorite.

When Patrick tries to keep up with the spelling on the Camping Song song is funny.

Then Squidward tells them that Seabears don't exist and that it is stupid then Patrick says angrily "yeah well maybe it is stupid but it's also dumb". That cracks me up every time

Never mind when Squidward tries to draw the anti-seabear circle but still gets mauled and Spongebob points out that he drew and oval and not a circle.

Damn I love that episode

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 7:00:38 AM

Damn Darth you right. Forgot about his scrawny appearance in Smallville. Black Adam it is then :)

ElBaz I don't joke and leave all sarcasm at the door when it comes to SpongeBob

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 5:42:48 AM

Best news yesterday?

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS 2 in 2015 baby....yeah, YEAH, HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 5:39:14 AM

How excited am I for GOTG?......AMPLY!!!!

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA