All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 15,595
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Strange Magic: Official Trailer (Article) - 11/22/2014 10:57:07 AM

Looks very kid friendly and reminds me a bit of Epic with some of the character designs.

Will probably catch it on video some day down the road unless everyone just raves about it

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies The Last Goodbye Music Video (Article) - 11/22/2014 10:55:05 AM

Nice tribute and goodbye song. It has been an epic series.

Can't wait to see the last part and then someday run a complete Hobbit and LOTR marathon

Mania Review: VHS: Viral (Article) - 11/22/2014 10:46:29 AM

Haven't seen any of these but Rob has me almost convinced to give them a shot and I just might

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/22/2014 10:15:53 AM

They always tryin to bring da black man down

BETTER CALL SAUL Release Date Announced (Article) - 11/21/2014 5:43:08 AM

They better get some good make-up people because those guys looked aged by the end BB

Anyway looking forward to giving this a look. Hopefully it'll live up to expectations

New PREDESTINATION Poster (Article) - 11/21/2014 5:34:43 AM

Looks interesting. With time travel films you can use that paradox to create many possibilities even if at times they end up being convoluted and leave questions unanswered. I'm down

G.I. Joe 3 Might Have a NEW Director (Article) - 11/21/2014 5:23:52 AM

Bring it baby. Yeah the 2nd was much better but I enjoyed both sans the Wayan dude.

Maybe I enjoyed them because I was never a true fan of the comics nor the toons

Mania Review: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Article) - 11/21/2014 5:11:32 AM

I agree that JL is overrated. I'll watch this some day in the future probably but since I've yet to see any of the films you definitely won't find me in the theater for this.

And as far y.a. franchises go let's be honest it was Twilight that lit that spark.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/20/2014 6:46:54 AM

EB I think you're putting more thought into the FF film than all those involved. I don't think they're that clever to carry out that conspiracy and I doubt any studio would try to enrage their fans a year before the film comes out. That negativity ball gets momentum and then regardless of any reviews there's no coming back

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/20/2014 6:43:32 AM

I'd cast my vote for Krysten Ritter. I LOVE her, in my book she looks more like the character and I think she's a much better actress.

AD missed her calling when she was passed over for Wonder Woman

And for the 2 up for Luke Cage I'd vote for Lance Gross by a mile but tbh I'm not familar with either of the 2

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA