All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 15,950
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/18/2015 12:23:07 PM

I never got into Strikeforce but remember it in the stands.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/18/2015 12:17:38 PM

What did I miss????

Kodi Smith I loved him in The Road so can't hate on him, besides haven't seen him in anything else I don't think.

Yeah the Dreadstar news is awesome, looking forward to yhearing more on that.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 3:51:30 PM

I'd love to see an Old Man Logan adaptation.

How long cann Jackman keep doing Wolverine? The dude stays in decent shape I'll give him that so I'm sure if the box office is right they'll keep him going and he seems more than willing

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 3:36:36 PM

I recently read that Wolverine 3 would follow Apocalypse and continue off of that. The report said Proff. X would have a role in the film too. But it's all hush hush so far as to where it leads.

I would think that it leads to the end of Wolverine somehow. Maybe it just jumps way into the future since it's Stewart's Prof. X that's rumored to be in the film

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 3:11:14 PM

Agree fatpantz. I'm diggin' the vibe. The ending left me on the edge of the chair.

I am surprised they're having such a hard time hunting for food. Figure with Daryl he should be able to hunt a deer down. Their population has to be exploding I would think

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:59:20 PM

Rooting for the Samoyed to win Westminster. Them fascists never pick sled dogs for the overall prize

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:47:07 PM

Well feeling bi in the ggl thread seems apt :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:28:25 PM

4 hours? sounds like an extra for the dvd. I'll be looking forward to that

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:27:19 PM

Haven't seen Kingsman yet. May check it out at some point but I'm just not a fan of Mark Millar's works outside of Marvel so I can see myself waiting.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:24:56 PM

I dug JA. But yeah went in with low expectations.

John Carter I still think was awesome. It was one of those things that for some reason didn't gel or attract the genral audience. Two of my saddest days when it comes to films was seeing John Carter and Sucker Punch just totally bomb at the box office. Both films made me really happy

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA