All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 15,345

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/12/2014 10:37:32 AM

Vampires and zombies are flash in the pan?

Well shit then I hope superheroes are the next flash in the pan if that's the case because vampires and zombies never die. Sure there are ebbs and flows but both remain a constant presence for the most part.

Superheroes are a genre into themselves and like all genres they'll hit his and lows. Stop being scared of failure, that leads to paralysis. Look at DC/WB for example or NewLine Cinema which let Iron Man's rights expired

The superhero film track record is solid enough that a couple of failures will not bring the genre down just like a bad sci/fi film won't bring that genre down

ETERNALS from MARVEL KNIGHTS ANIMATION PRESENTS (Article) - 9/12/2014 9:26:57 AM

I think Romita Jr is VASTLY VASTLY VAAAAAASTLY overrated and living off his father's reputation. Now Senoir was great

FIRST LOOK: The Penguin's Mother on Gotham (Article) - 9/12/2014 9:24:25 AM

She looks like the mother of a villain.

Looking forward to this

Titans%u2019 TV Series, Based on DC Comic, May Come to TNT (Article) - 9/12/2014 9:23:06 AM

I am 100% down. Bring it on DC.

I'm fine with not having all the series interconnected and sharing the same universe

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/12/2014 9:10:26 AM

I'll be honest there ain't too many tv series that I really fervently keep up with so I can definitely see myself catching any and all Marvel and DC tv series even if I wait for the season to be over. I did that earlier this year with Walking Dead, SHIELD and Game of Thrones.

The only drawback is that I can't partake in the review discussions but sometimes that's a good thing to avoid all the spoilerish talk by all the loose lips around here

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/12/2014 9:06:04 AM

I'm diggin what DC is doing. They appear to be finding their balls and finally taking some real chances. I'd love to see a Teen Titans series.

And I wouldn't be upset if they keep some of their series in their own little world because we obviously can't have Gotham, Flash, Arrow and Nightwing unless they're based on different times and they all look to be contemporary. Of course Flash and Aroow we know inhabit the same universe

Millennium Falcon and X-Wing Spotted! (Article) - 9/11/2014 3:57:49 PM

I want to take to take it for a joy ride

Richard Kiel Has Passed (Article) - 9/11/2014 3:56:26 PM

RIP big guy.

Easily my favorite Bond villain from my childhood but have to be honest, don't really know him for any other works

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/11/2014 3:48:59 PM

Fuc.k fantasy football. I can't be rooting for other teams or players.

Anybody read Paul George tweet about Ray Rice..LOL. I love the black community.....keeping it real. That bitch was trippin LOL

Avengers: Age of Ultron Second Look at The Vision (Article) - 9/10/2014 3:19:38 PM

Diggin the look but it's still just concept art. If they stick to this look though it's a big WIN

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA