All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 15,679

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/16/2014 10:56:40 AM

You know to be completely honest watching them all in a row made me realize how much I liked the 1st 2 films and it also made it more difficult to judge individually since it seemed like just 1 film.

I really right now can't say which is my fave of the three. This one really is lots and lots of fighting. I may lean a bit towards it because of that and just wrapping up the story even if we already knew who bites it.

Gets an A from me but I' am bias towards the book, author, director and series :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/16/2014 3:11:30 AM

I loved BOTFA, it capped the marathon. I was looking forward to seeing how some of these characters would die.

I wish Smaug had had more screen time might be my only real peeve.

And I know we're 6 movies in already but it's just sad how easy Orcs go down especially at the hands of non-soldiers. Guess they're just like storm troopers and the Chitauri :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/15/2014 7:32:17 PM

Back from The Hobbit marathon. I love these marathons, especially when the theater isn't fully packed. It's just fun being around a bunch of true fans unlike when it's just a normal film opening the atmosphere seems much better. And after almost 10 hours together you find yourself talking film with strangers.

Looking forward to checking the film out in hfr later in the week too

Mania Box Office Report: Hail Exodus! (Article) - 12/15/2014 7:23:15 PM

Might catch Exodus at some point but Bat-Moses just sort of turns me off.

Just came back from watching The Hobbit marathon and man I just had a blast. Loved it loved it, if I ever run into Peter Jackson I'm just going to give him a great big bear hug and a kiss for all the LOTR films.

Hopefully Friday I'll catch BotFA again on hfr format

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/14/2014 6:53:41 PM

VTG I need to catch up on last season so I can watch this season coming up which will wrap up the series.

I'm about to start on this season of Sons of Anarchy. Been doing my best to stay away from any and all conversations about it so not to spoil anything.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/14/2014 4:09:49 PM

Didn't notice til you just mentioned it. Wouldn't have known the difference but I see the name spelled differently then I checked the profile and it was obvious. So what was deleted?

ElBaz at least the Browns seem to be headed in the right direction

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/14/2014 2:34:07 PM

How about that spark Johnny Football gave the Cleveland Browns....yeah right.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/14/2014 2:32:42 PM

Man the Redskins suck, I'm glad I don't root for them sorry bitches anymore. Same with the Devils

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/14/2014 2:31:58 PM

Somebody stole hanso's identity? Well we all need a hanso and since he's forsaken us  why not.

Haven't seen TMNT yet but since it's about to hit video I'll catch up with it soon enough.

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/14/2014 2:29:29 PM

And although I hope this happens I also find it difficult to believe it will. But stranger things have happened

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA