All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 15,165

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 5/28/2014 10:43:40 AM

The forbidden error is because you pervs are touching yourselves with your free hand

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 5/28/2014 10:43:05 AM

A friend of a friend told me that the cape shoots out his butt.

Another friend of a friend said that Batman is really Bruce Wayne but in reality it's Ben Affleck....mind blown

New Lucy Release Date and Poster (Article) - 5/27/2014 11:29:16 AM

Can't feel pain or other discomforts? Then she may be down for anal???

Mania Review: X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 5/27/2014 10:50:44 AM

I blame Iceman's frozen wiener for making her switch sides

Mania Review: X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 5/27/2014 10:48:42 AM

I just want to know if Kitty Pride turned gay in the future and if she and Storm got it on

Daredevil Has New Showrunner (Article) - 5/27/2014 10:27:20 AM

I'm waiting on this to subscribe to netflix.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 5/26/2014 6:55:33 AM

Yo ElBaz I've had that problem a couple of times but it's always with explorer. When I switch to chrome everything is golden.

Download chrome or firefox if you're using explorer and don't go full DOTD, that shit is whack ;-)

Mania Box Office Report: THE FUTURE RULES (Article) - 5/26/2014 5:03:50 AM

Anyway glad to see the X-Men do so well. I thought they would beat Cap but maybe the lingering bad will from some fans had something to do with that or maybe it was just the holiday.

I want to see both big releases next week. I love Seth MacFarlane's material and I still love Angelina Jolie too

Mania Box Office Report: THE FUTURE RULES (Article) - 5/26/2014 5:00:53 AM

Yeah I think some of the novelty of these films has worn off especially for the ones with multiple outings. But as the box office suggests they're still golden. All the major 3 so far opened above 90mill and the foreign box office nowadays more than makes up for the sluggish domestic one.

But IMO I think it's ticket prices and pirating what's really evident with the weak box office, weak by comparison only

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 5/24/2014 4:28:52 PM

ElBaz I'm rooting for the Blackhawks. I can't stand the other 3 teams which sucks because when watching the Habs and Rangers I just want to vomit.

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA