All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 15,954

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:47:07 PM

Well feeling bi in the ggl thread seems apt :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:28:25 PM

4 hours? sounds like an extra for the dvd. I'll be looking forward to that

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:27:19 PM

Haven't seen Kingsman yet. May check it out at some point but I'm just not a fan of Mark Millar's works outside of Marvel so I can see myself waiting.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:24:56 PM

I dug JA. But yeah went in with low expectations.

John Carter I still think was awesome. It was one of those things that for some reason didn't gel or attract the genral audience. Two of my saddest days when it comes to films was seeing John Carter and Sucker Punch just totally bomb at the box office. Both films made me really happy

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:21:51 PM

I saw that 7 min. of bts of POWERS on shh. I never really followed the book but I am looking forward to the series.

I think it's exclusive to the playstationnetwork so I guess I'll have to wait for someone to downloaded for me :)

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:15:22 PM

In the words of the best space ship commander ever, Commander Peter Quincy Taggart

"NEVER  GIVE  UP  NEVER  SURRENDER"

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:12:43 PM

Sept. 22, 2007................................. the day mania became self aware

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:09:28 PM

EB I'll be sure to do that just in case but I'm hanging on until the lights are out, just wishing well to the ones signing off

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 12:55:37 PM

Man I've been properly bummed out. My optimistic side of me is hoping TJ and the gand can work something out and keep the lights on.

I never thought I could grow attached to a site but it's not just the site but the company/members. You guys believe it or not feel like family. I probably have more conversations about a broad range of topics and some of you may even know me better than some of my own family.

This has always been like a bit of a refuge for me. Whether to celebrate the latest news of the genre world or to release some anger over the world of politics.

I always enjoyed my time here. Agreeing with or fighting with others, no different than I do with my best friends. It's most of the time my first and last check in of the day. It's the place that felt like home where I can sit back, kick off my shoes and shoot the shit with everyone.

I won't say goodbye yet, my fingers are still crossed, but for those of you signing out and moving on best of luck to you and you'll always live on in the memories of some of the epic debates we had here, Godspeed to you

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/15/2015 4:40:35 PM

I've grown fond of this thread and its "anything goes" format we have going. So I think going over to another site's forum section and just starting a new thread for 'maniac nomads' might be a cool way to stay in touch. Or facebook like some have already suggested although I've been trying my best to stay off of fb, maybe is time I just gave up :)

We're on the clock before we're all scattered to the winds

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA