All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 15,070

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 5:38:40 AM

OK everyone here is assuming the Rock's character has to be in MOS2 or something. Nothing like that has been stated.

He simply said that said character can go toe to toe with Superman

He said the character has never been brought to life

He's complex and and a badass

So at least keep your guesses educated you bunch of dummies ;-)

My top guess remains Black Adam and have to roll with Hawkman as my second guess

Jupiter Ascending - Official Trailer 2 (Article) - 3/27/2014 5:25:51 AM

For reasons I can't explain I hate Mila Kunis.....maybe not hate but totally and completely dislike

Still checking this out though

Yeah fuck that royalty bs. I don't understand why people keep these traditions especially in countries where it's by choice and only for cosmetics

Prometheus 2 Date Set (Article) - 3/26/2014 2:42:27 PM

LOL mellowdoux, that's funny

Rumor: Bradley Cooper for Indiana Jones? (Article) - 3/26/2014 2:39:42 PM

I think Cooper fits this role as perfectly as can be and has the talent to portray him as closely as Ford did.

Bring on more prequels I say, it's obvious he had a history with Belloq.

I love this idea. All characters should be treated as Bond IMO

Evangeline Lilly Confirmed for Ant-Man (Article) - 3/26/2014 2:33:58 PM

I can see that although she wasn't my top choice.

New Green Goblin Photo - Best Yet? (Article) - 3/26/2014 2:31:58 PM

lol violator I think you should rethink the crowd you hang with

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/26/2014 8:03:17 AM

HAWKMAN would be a huge WIN!!

He fits the description too, complex and a pure badass motherfucker.

Mad at myself for not thinking about him

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/26/2014 7:37:21 AM

Outside shot the more I think about it is Cyborg

I mentioned Black Manta but would they dare cast him as Aquaman himself? I hope not plus would anyone outside of some of us hardcore Aquaman fans consider him a "pure bad ass MF"? I doubt it

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/26/2014 7:20:04 AM

Lined up right now? MOS2 is the only thing lined up right now, everything is still in flux.

And "well known" to who, comic book fans then that opens it up a bit.

"Complex" and "pure bad ass MF" makes me think Black Adam. Lobo is a clown