All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 15,277

First Look: New Superman Suit Spotted! (Article) - 8/20/2014 3:37:36 PM

^^ You obviously didn't catch MOS :)

First Look: New Superman Suit Spotted! (Article) - 8/20/2014 1:38:11 PM

Maybe a little lighter but that could be just the lighting and camera. Once finished it'll probably look the same as MOS

I like it. One of Snyder's strongest suits is his visuals so costumes are usually on point

Mania Box Office Report: Turtles and Guardians on Top (Article) - 8/20/2014 7:47:33 AM

Bob I think your Snowpiercer comparison is way off. That movie was heavily marketed and catered to asian countries hence it's large foreign box office. It wasn't that heavily marketed here and when it did it came off like an artsy film plus it had been available for download, legally and illegally, by the time it opened here.

Ex.3 on the other hand was hampered by a quality illegally downloaded copy. Granted the film wasn't going to set any box office records but that definitely hurt its numbers and even so it's still ahead of Snowpiercer domestically and who knows it may pass it in foreign markets as well

Agents of SHIELD cast Mockingbird for Season 2 (Article) - 8/19/2014 4:22:03 PM

ElDogg it's Bob to you.......and anyone else :)

Love Palicki too. I was rooting for the WW series to get a greenlight but glad to see her in the MCU

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/19/2014 4:19:52 PM

I rate them all A. Yeah that's righty it's a damn tie.

I think their tone and approach were different enough where comparisons are almost futile. However being that I was looking forward to GOTG more than any other movie I must say that's the one that put the biggest smile on my face. X-Men was the biggest surprise and not a big surprise because of the bad wrap Fox gets on the franchise coming in. And Apes lived up to expectation

Fuck all that GOTG  gets my vote, I can't shake my love for Marvel and be unbias

Mania Box Office Report: Turtles and Guardians on Top (Article) - 8/19/2014 3:51:43 PM

Black don't crack.......that's Wesley Snipes' youth secret

First Look: Paul Rudd in ANT-MAN (Article) - 8/19/2014 3:45:54 PM

Been looking forward to this film for years. I'm confident it'll be good.

Low expectations by some may help  but if that doesn't ease the box office will fail. I expect the trailers, clips and stills will slowly eat at the negative publicity

Dwayne Johnson Confirms Shazam Role (Article) - 8/19/2014 3:39:35 PM

I think The Rock would've been a perfect Black Adam based on looks more than acting. I think he can definitely capture the spirit of Capt. Marvel or Shazzam since that's probably the name their going with.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/15/2014 4:28:35 AM

Haven't seen TMNT yet but hope to see it in the theater before it's pulled.

Anyway I'm calling GOTG to regain the top spot this weekend.......we'll see

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/15/2014 4:26:57 AM

ElBaz that works for me and fits perfectly.  But there are like 5 movies before GOTG 2 so they could have that reveal in anyone of those if your Pym theory is off.

Now we wait :(