All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 15,755

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/16/2015 8:58:01 AM

ElBaz lr is saying feb 13th we finally get a teaser trailer for the new FF. I know you can't wait :)

Supposed to debut with that Kingsman film. Well at least this at least seems to confirm that the shoot wasn't a fake  LOL

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/16/2015 8:53:19 AM

Why the silence? According to lawyers is so you give no reason for any additional lawsuits. If he claims they're liars, vultures out for money or 15 seconds of fame now they can claim defamation. He's in hot water already but you don't want to add to it, he needs to save it for the court room.

Marvel Universe For $1 This April (Article) - 1/16/2015 8:46:16 AM

I have the original runs for most of these but maybe I'll give Miles Morales Spidey a try since I was never fully committed to the Ultimate line although I did read some of the books

2015 Oscar Nominations (Article) - 1/15/2015 5:19:56 PM

I haven't seen all the films nominated but from what I've seen I'd give Steve Carell the Oscar for Foxcatcher, he is amazing

Will be checking out American Sniper tomorrow, maybe Cooper can sway my opinion. Btw glad to see this film getting some love

I loved The Grand Budapest Hotel but can't see that taking home the award, hope I'm wrong.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/15/2015 3:13:10 PM

ElBaz I agree with you, that would be pretty cool.

And agree that Disney/Sony would save any such announcement for their presser or maybe even comicon to flip the event on its head.

Any such deal I'm sure would take lots of legal clauses to make sure neither studio has a loophole to bogart the other's character and all of a sudden end up with a Scarlett Witch/Quicksilver scenario

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/15/2015 8:36:33 AM

Another  thing ElBaz is that I think sometimes you're talking about 2 different things.

1st is Sony sharing Spidey. Which although I always felt was a longshot I agree is possible but IMO in a passive manner. Meaning maybe cameos between Marvel and Sony but never making Spidey the central figure in a Marvel film or a Marvel character the central in a Sony film.

2nd is Spidey reverting to Marvel. Maybe it's the way you word it as a franchise returning to Marvel, this I don't see happening at all. It makes zero sense for Sony. Yeah it's all rainbows from a fans perspective but Sony nor any corporation lives in that world. Of course if Disney dropped a ton of money at once or future profit sharing for maybe 2 decades then I could see Sony doing it otherwise there's no upside for them

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/15/2015 4:52:07 AM

And I totally disagree that if there's one franchise coming back to Marvel Spidey would be it. I've always maintained it would be the FF. It just makes sense, it's the worse performer of the 3 major franchises out of Marvel's hands.

X-Men is just too big for Fox and Spidey I still believe has too much potential for Sony to give it up. 700 plus millions worldwide on what is considered a bad movie, well then we know how much it could do if they improved that part of the equation. Just like Batman, Spidey can be rehabbbed back to form

NEW Kingsman: The Secret Service CLIP (Article) - 1/14/2015 4:52:16 PM

It's at 100 with 9 reviews in so far.

I have a dislike for Millar so I'm also on the fence but will most likely see it anyway. It looks like a ton of fun

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/14/2015 4:12:16 PM

I'm bummed that Avatar got pushed back again by another year

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/14/2015 3:59:22 PM

Well the rumors has them recasting Spidey. Only rumors so far. I never gave this a TRUE chance of happening and even so only in a very passive manner but if this is true it'll surpass my highest expectations.

Maybe Sony should just go ahead and do One More Day with Spidey 3 and have a fresh new beginning by the time his Avengers collab. starts ........being sarcastic.....sort of

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA