All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 15,950

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:21:51 PM

I saw that 7 min. of bts of POWERS on shh. I never really followed the book but I am looking forward to the series.

I think it's exclusive to the playstationnetwork so I guess I'll have to wait for someone to downloaded for me :)

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:15:22 PM

In the words of the best space ship commander ever, Commander Peter Quincy Taggart

"NEVER  GIVE  UP  NEVER  SURRENDER"

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:12:43 PM

Sept. 22, 2007................................. the day mania became self aware

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 2:09:28 PM

EB I'll be sure to do that just in case but I'm hanging on until the lights are out, just wishing well to the ones signing off

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 12:55:37 PM

Man I've been properly bummed out. My optimistic side of me is hoping TJ and the gand can work something out and keep the lights on.

I never thought I could grow attached to a site but it's not just the site but the company/members. You guys believe it or not feel like family. I probably have more conversations about a broad range of topics and some of you may even know me better than some of my own family.

This has always been like a bit of a refuge for me. Whether to celebrate the latest news of the genre world or to release some anger over the world of politics.

I always enjoyed my time here. Agreeing with or fighting with others, no different than I do with my best friends. It's most of the time my first and last check in of the day. It's the place that felt like home where I can sit back, kick off my shoes and shoot the shit with everyone.

I won't say goodbye yet, my fingers are still crossed, but for those of you signing out and moving on best of luck to you and you'll always live on in the memories of some of the epic debates we had here, Godspeed to you

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/15/2015 4:40:35 PM

I've grown fond of this thread and its "anything goes" format we have going. So I think going over to another site's forum section and just starting a new thread for 'maniac nomads' might be a cool way to stay in touch. Or facebook like some have already suggested although I've been trying my best to stay off of fb, maybe is time I just gave up :)

We're on the clock before we're all scattered to the winds

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/15/2015 4:36:37 PM

Sounds like there's a slim chance the site will keep on but I imagine it'll be hard as it always is when dealing with a corporation. Probably easier for them to shut it down than to transfer rights to another party, assuming this is what's going on behind the scenes.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/15/2015 4:35:02 PM

Checking out SNL 40th tonight. I still love that show even though there's more misses than hits, still fun

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/15/2015 10:28:37 AM

To all the maniacs come and gone live long and prosper.

We may yet meet again in another thread on another site

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/15/2015 10:26:25 AM

Damn, I thought for sure the site was just getting a make-over or new writers.

I don't post in any other site or haven't in ages so this may be the end of the line for the gang here.

Well we have til the end of March according to Bob so maybe it'll stay up until then

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA