All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 15,598

Mania Review: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Article) - 11/21/2014 5:11:32 AM

I agree that JL is overrated. I'll watch this some day in the future probably but since I've yet to see any of the films you definitely won't find me in the theater for this.

And as far y.a. franchises go let's be honest it was Twilight that lit that spark.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/20/2014 6:46:54 AM

EB I think you're putting more thought into the FF film than all those involved. I don't think they're that clever to carry out that conspiracy and I doubt any studio would try to enrage their fans a year before the film comes out. That negativity ball gets momentum and then regardless of any reviews there's no coming back

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/20/2014 6:43:32 AM

I'd cast my vote for Krysten Ritter. I LOVE her, in my book she looks more like the character and I think she's a much better actress.

AD missed her calling when she was passed over for Wonder Woman

And for the 2 up for Luke Cage I'd vote for Lance Gross by a mile but tbh I'm not familar with either of the 2

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/20/2014 6:28:03 AM

You did?

Project Almanac TRAILER #2 (Article) - 11/18/2014 4:55:14 PM

Yeah I'd seen a trailer for this a while back and had totally forgotten about it. Although the found footage style can get old I think I'll be checking this out.

It's that "butterfly effect" thing that looks to make this interesting

New Peanuts Trailer (Article) - 11/18/2014 4:44:13 PM

I thought I had read that Sculkz didn't want any material done with his characters after his passing. Or was that just relating to the comic strips?

This looks cool. I hope it's a hit

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/18/2014 4:38:02 PM

I like Matt but he is not a draw for me. Tbh I don't think he's a major draw for most, he's a bit like Clooney in that the press loves him but the audiences don't flock to see them. His appearance even pulled me out of the film a bit, it seemed almost like an inside joke

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/18/2014 4:15:53 PM

Really? that made no improvement to the film IMO. Now if he had woke and said he was Jason Bourne? that might've made the film good

Mania Box Office Report: DUMB and Dumbest Too Win (Article) - 11/18/2014 3:56:12 PM

Taking the daughter with him might have made the movie better than just average.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/18/2014 3:29:17 PM

Parenting probably one if not the most important job socially yet there are no requirements, no mandatory classes, no mandatory training or anything. We just rely on our own life lessons and our own common sense which is partly why some people just keep perpetuating the bad when you don't know any better yourself.

And no that doesn't excuse ignorance nor any other crime or moral failings. Nor am I suggesting that the government should make classes mandatory for prospective parents. Just that if you take on parenting you need to rise up to that level of responsibility.

Let me get off this soap box :)

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA