All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 15,325

The Rock is Black Adam (Article) - 9/3/2014 5:29:54 PM

Black Adam IS the original Capt. Marvel. I can see WB deciding just to stick with him. His road from hero to villain and back to some sort of anti-hero and redemption can stand by itself.

Like I said in my first post I'd rather be wrong because I dig Capt. Marvel but the DCCU seems to prefer a more serious tone where BA fits perfectly and although CM can definitely be accommodated  he seems to lean to a lighter tone.

I wouldn't be surprised either way but I'm thinking they'll just skip CM. Maybe bring him in down the road

The Rock is Black Adam (Article) - 9/3/2014 3:58:34 PM

No Shazzam movie has been announced nevermind confirmed by WB/DC

The Rock is Black Adam (Article) - 9/3/2014 1:25:01 PM

He looks the part so pretty good casting.

I'm betting that they'll skip Captain Marvel entirely in the DCCU. I'd like to be wrong but I doubt that they want a character so similar to Superman

Top 8 Batman Window Cameos (Article) - 9/3/2014 4:53:26 AM

LOL this piece put a smile on my face.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/2/2014 3:28:19 PM

screenrant has a description of what would've a really cool sequence of Hawkeye vs Captain America that got cut due to scheduling. The movie was a triple bonafide hit but that would've made it even better IMO

Also a piece on Gunn wanting to add another female to the GOTG team in the sequel....let the speculation begin or is it too early. I'd be cool with Angela joining the team even though she's a new character.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/2/2014 9:20:00 AM

Well I wouldn't devote much effort into looking for the pics but if someone gives me straight directions to them I may sneak a peak.. I do admit that I feel a bit guilty looking but like I said before these silly hos should know better by now. This happens all too frequently which sometimes leads me to speculate whether or not maybe they want someone to post these all the while appearing innocent

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/2/2014 7:34:58 AM

Haven't seen Mary Elizabeth Winstead's pictures. I find her the most attractive out of all the ones mentioned

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/2/2014 7:33:24 AM

Is that lotion on Upton's back or dna?????

Silly bitches don't learn their lessons and now they're crying.

Something weird about Kate Upton's shape. It's like her hips come up real high or something. Lucky for her she has a beautiful face and huge tits

Doctor Who: Into the Dalek Review (Article) - 9/1/2014 4:17:18 AM

This dude looks just like Skip Bayless

The Tick Returns with Patrick Warburton (Article) - 8/31/2014 1:31:42 PM

The Tick was fucking awesome. I'd subscribe to amazon prime if they do this

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA