All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 15,164

Wright OUT of Ant-Man (Article) - 5/24/2014 4:25:17 PM

I agree red. It's still perplexing that it took them so long to figure out they weren't on the same page. The film is only a year away so it worries me.

Goddard OUT of Daredevil Netflix Series (Article) - 5/24/2014 2:51:31 PM

You have to be a cog in the machine if you want to be part of the MCU continuity,  they know that shit coming in. Just takes more effort and brains.

It appears that ElBaz is right and he is still attached as some sort of executive producer like Woodye said.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 5/24/2014 1:38:13 PM

Hey I want to hear from the boycotters :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 5/24/2014 1:37:04 PM

Whoa no fucking way....a positive comment from Muenster? I can't freaking believe it. Guess Wolverine's time travel did change some things

Wright OUT of Ant-Man (Article) - 5/24/2014 1:33:19 PM

Marvel's films are in essence sequels so they have to respect everything else in continuity so if that's the problem I side with Marvel.

If the problem is throwing in easter eggs or cameos while sacrificing story then shame on them

Wright OUT of Ant-Man (Article) - 5/24/2014 1:30:38 PM

I don't necessarily care for Wright as I do for the fact that after developing this for almost 8 years according to some they just now part ways.

One of the rumors was that they redid the entrie script and Wright was against it and the other was that Wright was managing the big production efficiently enough.

Marvel's suits  may be getting too big for their britches if the former rumor is correct

Goddard OUT of Daredevil Netflix Series (Article) - 5/24/2014 1:25:35 PM

I hope it's all about money but I find that difficult to accept. Working for Marvel/Disney would open a lot of doors down the road.

Maybe it is time to start worrying about Marvel's hierarchy and the control they exact over everything. I love the MCU continuity but at some time you have to loosen the reins and let creators create. The guys in suits ain't directing for a reason

Mania Review: X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 5/24/2014 1:15:43 PM

Quicksilver was solid too. I know that first picture of him let out most of the air of my enthusiasm but damn Singer used him brilliantly.

I love the effects they used for him too.

Mania Review: X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 5/24/2014 1:12:27 PM

DarthBob is right best mothereffing X film yet.

The movie was brilliant, wasn't so Wolverine centric and packed an emotional  punch. Yeah my eyes got watery and maybe 1 tear slipped out.

Marvel needs to sell all the rights back to Fox :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 5/23/2014 2:40:01 PM

I don't want to acknowledge any of you outside of mania, this here is my dark little secret. If I see any of you anywhere I'm looking the other way  :)

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA