All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 15,755

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/9/2015 11:53:59 AM

LOL true but it's not always my intent as in this case.

And fuck I may be wrong, you right and the tech just takes over the world. Zuckerberg obviously saw something he likes and he's only a billionaire genius

Mania Review: Taken 3 (Article) - 1/9/2015 11:16:36 AM

Oh and we agree on Inherent Vice also. Checking that out tonight

Mania Review: Taken 3 (Article) - 1/9/2015 11:15:48 AM

Whoa, I agre with blank here to a degree. Didn't care to catch the sequel and probably won't see this one until someone brings a copy and I have some dead time to kill

Game of Thrones Season 5 Air Date Announced! (Article) - 1/9/2015 10:08:18 AM

They should just do a daily marathon of the entire season. I sat for the IM, Avengers and The Hobbit marathons so I don't see why this couldn't be done

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/9/2015 10:03:15 AM

Damn homie you getting sensitive. You own facebook stock or something?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/8/2015 5:53:33 PM

Exactly, it exists. It was a BIG thing about ten years back. I ain't trying to stomp on your comment. I apologize if you're offended by an opposite view. But the fact that having goggles wrapped around your face takes away from really sharing the experience with family members I think will keep this to a niche market. Maybe gamers like you said who nowadays play by themselves online. But people looking to share time together I think won't buy into it IMO.

The idea of some things is sometimes cooler than the actual thing. Look at Google's Glass just for one example.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/8/2015 5:25:00 PM

Okay, keep waiting for that future.

If I could bet on something it would be holographic technology.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/8/2015 3:21:30 PM

vr has been arounf for a while or at least its prospects and it's yet to take off. I'm sure there's a market for it but I don't think in its current format it'll grab a hold of the masses. Most people don't want to sit at home with big ass wrap around goggles on

Everly - International Red Band TRAILER (Article) - 1/8/2015 2:31:21 PM

Salma is one well put together woman. Her shot in From Dusk til Dawn is emblazoned in my memory banks. She looked like a comic book fantasy portrait from the old King Conan magazines come to life

Michael Keaton for Skull Island? (Article) - 1/8/2015 2:26:10 PM

I completely love PJ's KING KONG, such a great film. Heck I love all 3 King Kong films.

I am looking forward to this big time

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA