All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 15,954

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/15/2015 4:36:37 PM

Sounds like there's a slim chance the site will keep on but I imagine it'll be hard as it always is when dealing with a corporation. Probably easier for them to shut it down than to transfer rights to another party, assuming this is what's going on behind the scenes.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/15/2015 4:35:02 PM

Checking out SNL 40th tonight. I still love that show even though there's more misses than hits, still fun

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/15/2015 10:28:37 AM

To all the maniacs come and gone live long and prosper.

We may yet meet again in another thread on another site

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/15/2015 10:26:25 AM

Damn, I thought for sure the site was just getting a make-over or new writers.

I don't post in any other site or haven't in ages so this may be the end of the line for the gang here.

Well we have til the end of March according to Bob so maybe it'll stay up until then

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 10:26:21 AM

To be clear

1. I prefer Peter over Miles by miles
  2. I doubt we'll see Miles as millean said before anytime soon
  3. I just wouldn't hate it right off the bat if it were to happen
  4. Thinking from as neutral a point as I can I think it makes sense to go with Miles
  5. I'm just a little more awesome than you guys :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 10:11:57 AM

He ain't gonna respond, ain't no one here he can squeeze some money from

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 10:11:15 AM

Why can't the black guy be the movie spidey? you racist man

I'm reporting you all to al sharpton

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 9:57:58 AM

I'd throw away all my comic books if that were to happen

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 9:57:11 AM

Jaden Smith for SpiderMan

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 9:52:44 AM

Me too. I don't feel like it today :)

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA