All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 15,951

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/15/2015 10:26:25 AM

Damn, I thought for sure the site was just getting a make-over or new writers.

I don't post in any other site or haven't in ages so this may be the end of the line for the gang here.

Well we have til the end of March according to Bob so maybe it'll stay up until then

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 10:26:21 AM

To be clear

1. I prefer Peter over Miles by miles
  2. I doubt we'll see Miles as millean said before anytime soon
  3. I just wouldn't hate it right off the bat if it were to happen
  4. Thinking from as neutral a point as I can I think it makes sense to go with Miles
  5. I'm just a little more awesome than you guys :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 10:11:57 AM

He ain't gonna respond, ain't no one here he can squeeze some money from

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 10:11:15 AM

Why can't the black guy be the movie spidey? you racist man

I'm reporting you all to al sharpton

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 9:57:58 AM

I'd throw away all my comic books if that were to happen

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 9:57:11 AM

Jaden Smith for SpiderMan

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 9:52:44 AM

Me too. I don't feel like it today :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 9:47:38 AM

Thank you ElDogg you just keep reaffirming my point about purists.

And Miles Morales is BASED on a comic book. And like I said his origin can easily be amended, although they said they're not doing another origin film. But yeah he can be used without Peter or heck they can go as far as suggesting Peter died or retired and keep Miles' origin closer to the comic. And it's based on a comic book

Anyway the MCU is it's own animal so they haven't been constrained by the comics in any way. And I've barely mentioned some of the going ons in AOS.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 9:41:31 AM

Well it's based on spiders that can sort of meld in to their surroundings and camouflage themselves like some lizards.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 9:31:31 AM

LOL ElDogg but to be fair he can also hide in snow

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA