All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 15,281

First Look: Paul Rudd in ANT-MAN (Article) - 8/19/2014 3:45:54 PM

Been looking forward to this film for years. I'm confident it'll be good.

Low expectations by some may help  but if that doesn't ease the box office will fail. I expect the trailers, clips and stills will slowly eat at the negative publicity

Dwayne Johnson Confirms Shazam Role (Article) - 8/19/2014 3:39:35 PM

I think The Rock would've been a perfect Black Adam based on looks more than acting. I think he can definitely capture the spirit of Capt. Marvel or Shazzam since that's probably the name their going with.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/15/2014 4:28:35 AM

Haven't seen TMNT yet but hope to see it in the theater before it's pulled.

Anyway I'm calling GOTG to regain the top spot this weekend.......we'll see

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/15/2014 4:26:57 AM

ElBaz that works for me and fits perfectly.  But there are like 5 movies before GOTG 2 so they could have that reveal in anyone of those if your Pym theory is off.

Now we wait :(

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/14/2014 8:53:09 AM

Thanks shac, at least now I know it isn't my computer.

Guess I'll go run some errands, hopefully it'll be squared away by the time I get back

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/14/2014 8:13:31 AM

Outside of the homepage all the threads are coming up screwed up. Is it just me???

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/14/2014 8:08:24 AM

ElBaz I'll just use the 2 other franchises that can compare to point otherwise, Batman....Superman.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/13/2014 3:48:27 PM

And the studio collab? I'd be more optimistic about that but doubt that with so much money at stake they'd ever be able to come to an agreement. It would be easier if the money was much....much less.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/13/2014 3:45:56 PM

ElBaz your optimism amazes me and I'm an optimist. No way Sony sells Spidey back unless the films start crashing and burning. 700 million it's a lot of cheese and although by all rights Spidey should be making close to a billion per film it's still nothing to sneeze at.

Companies don't give up their most valuable assets for a one time windfall unless they're about to dissolve. You keep it as a consistent money maker

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/13/2014 6:45:40 AM

Come on ElBaz you know they're only going to be loose adaptations anyway. I can easily see WWH without Planet Hulk. Maybe they fail at launching the Hulk off to space, or maybe they just want to jail him or something like that

I will say that I'd love to see a Planet Hulk though. Ruffalo would be required for the mo-cap.

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA