All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 15,670

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/4/2014 2:14:17 PM

Awesome ElBaz. Now we wait on Cage. I hope they have good chemistry. I wonder if they had them audition next to the Cage prospects.

Terminator: Genisys - Trailer (Article) - 12/4/2014 2:09:01 PM

Yeah violator we're stuck in a loop.

However I thought that looked pretty damn good. Maybe I had low expectations but must say that I'm now excited to see this

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/4/2014 8:14:56 AM

Plus the way Fury welcomed Starks into the world at the end of IM hinted at the existence of superheroes already. So it all fits nicely, no contradictions

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Movie CLIPS (Article) - 12/3/2014 3:58:55 PM

Maybe it's time for a Garmin

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/3/2014 3:40:55 PM

Just read the official synopsis for the Fantastic Four on shh but it's just a very vague description so you really can't jump to many conclusions.

They also have a piece with Evangeline Lilly on Ant Man. So she's Hank Pym's daughter and said she was raised by 2 superheroes. So Janet VanDyne and Hank were already Wasp and AntMan. Guess that means that her and Rudd will bersions 2.0. I'm really looking forward to this wish we had a trailer already

Suicide Squad Cast Revealed (Article) - 12/3/2014 3:08:59 PM

Will Smith has great presence and personality, I agree with Vio. He can be funny and/or serious.

I'm glad he decided to do this instead of trying to establish or continue his own superhero like Hancock.

And why kill him off due to his salary? They didn't kill off IronMan and the dude can buy a small nation now. It's all about how they work the contract like they did for RDJ so the compensation is directly related to box office performance.

Bring it on baby. And yeah CCH Pounder is my top choice for Waller too if she's up to it

NEW IMAGE of the Vision Emerges (Article) - 12/3/2014 3:01:11 PM

I like it. I really love the yellow/green costume from the comics but I'm good with what I'm seeing

Terminator Genisys - Motion Poster Arrives (Article) - 12/3/2014 7:33:38 AM

I'm just hoping this film can somehow live up to the first 2, yeah I know no effing way right? But as long as it's better than the last 2 I think I'll be somewhat satisfied.

And thank God no Bale

Suicide Squad Cast Revealed (Article) - 12/3/2014 7:31:10 AM

I like the entire cast. I've never understood the Will Smith or Tom Cruise hate. Both of these guys have been stand up citizens IMO and have never been a-holes unlike many other celebs.

I don't think we need to devote an entire film or films to show these guys' origins. Rumor had even Lex Luthor making an appearance here as part of the DCCU. We all know the Joker and since Bats will be an already established character in the DCCU it'll be easy to connect the Joker. Some of the others only need a brief intro then divulge their pasts over the course of the film and future sequels

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/2/2014 5:02:17 PM

LOL they want Oprah Winfrey for Amanda Waller, please don't let this happen.

Viola Davis seems like a much better choice or CCH Pounder but she may be a bit too old

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA