All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 15,070

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/26/2014 5:00:55 AM

OK I had to cheat and look it up but Black Adam was initially called Mighty Adam......can't believe I forgot that.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/26/2014 4:57:28 AM

Black Adam was the first Capt. Marvel in essence. It was once he became blind with power and evil that he was named Black Adam. This was centuries before the next and the one we all know now as Captain Marvel/Billy Batson.

I can't recall what was Black Adam's original title though.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/26/2014 4:53:44 AM

How excited am I for GOTG?........GUSHINGLY!!!!!!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/26/2014 4:51:24 AM

@ lazarus

Black Adam came first so yeah you can do Black Adam without Captain Marvel.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/25/2014 5:20:33 PM

One of my favorite cult series ever appears to be getting another sequel, PHANTASM  V, according to collider

Under the Skin: CLIP - No Girlfriend? (Article) - 3/25/2014 3:26:33 PM

Sometimes you're better off just saying no, going home alone and getting reacquainted with yourself

How dare they open this the same date as Cap. Guess they figure they'll get some residual indirect advertising.

New EDGE OF TOMORROW Trailer (Article) - 3/25/2014 2:44:53 PM

I'd say it equals me there when it opens.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/25/2014 2:34:19 PM

Back to the original idea, he'll be BLACK  ADAM. It's the role he was born to play and meets all the criteria DJ himself said he wanted because he can definitely go toe to toe with Superman.

Why cast him as Darkseid who if done right would be mostly mo/cap cgi. He doesn't exactly have a deep booming voice you'd want for the character.

Never been a big fan of Lobo so I hope it isn't that.

First Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch IMAGES from Avengers 2 (Article) - 3/25/2014 2:20:13 PM

All I know is that I'd like to stick my face under Scarlet Witch's skirt

New Hercules Trailer (Article) - 3/25/2014 2:19:03 PM

OK looks a little better than I expected but it isn't wowing me

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA