All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 15,576

Hateful Eight Cast Announced (Article) - 11/10/2014 4:00:26 PM

Must've missed that announcement or forgot. Thanks Tevii

Mania Box Office Report: Baymax vs. TARS (Article) - 11/10/2014 3:37:44 PM

Gravity's biggest draw was its technical achievements. I think it achieved a lot there besides being a decent action/survival story.

Interstellar deals a lot more with theoretical science which IMO at times borders on fantasy.

Yeah I don't see many similarities. I still think Contact, 2001 and even Mission to Mars have more in comparison

Margot Robbie to Play Harley Quinn?! (Article) - 11/10/2014 3:25:56 PM

It's a Marvel world :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/10/2014 3:06:03 PM

Vio I'm curious, why do you find Carson's injury funny?

I think it's tragic for the guy. He's already a millionaire but both times when it seems his playing was going to a higher level with a good contending team his career has been derailed by an injury, a major injury at that.

First Look at THANOS VS. HULK #1! (Article) - 11/10/2014 3:01:50 PM

Made me look :)

Haven't read a comic in over a year, tempted to dip my toes back in

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/10/2014 3:00:31 PM

Jamie Pressley looked like a duck, Robbie looks like a duckling.....with a hot body

Warcraft Posters and Cast Revealed! (Article) - 11/10/2014 2:58:16 PM

One of my favorite genres. I know nothing of the game but frankly CANNOT wait to see this already.

I just love sword and sorcery fantasy, just not into playing any games

Mania Box Office Report: Baymax vs. TARS (Article) - 11/10/2014 2:56:30 PM

Interstellar was just OK. If that's enough to spend your money at the theater, it is for money, then go see it.

BH6 was very enjoyable as well, a notch or two below Incredibles but worth it if you're into this or have kids.

Dumb and Dumber Too this weekend

Margot Robbie to Play Harley Quinn?! (Article) - 11/10/2014 2:53:08 PM

LOL Vio you are so right. I was trying to place her face, she reminded me of somebody. Yeah hot ass body and cute but her face borders on looking like a duck  at times

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/10/2014 9:31:39 AM

I want to see Robbie as Jane in Tarzan in loincloth only, maybe naked as in the original Tarzan the Ape Man film with Weismuller

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA