All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 51 - 60 of 15,164

Interstellar: Official Trailer (Article) - 5/23/2014 2:35:20 PM

When he gets back apes will be running shit.

When he gets back somebody will have finally destroyed Gotham.

When he gets back he'll realize he was only in Jodie Foster's dreams.

Yeah this looks really good

Wright OUT of Ant-Man (Article) - 5/23/2014 2:21:03 PM

My problem with this is WTF? They've been developing this for like 5 years with Wright, and now they figure out they have creative differences.

I say bring back Favreau

Wright OUT of Ant-Man (Article) - 5/23/2014 2:19:32 PM

I think hanso and blankchek are one and the same

Mania Review: X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 5/23/2014 4:32:43 AM

I was planning on seeing this regardless also so I won't read the entire review yet. The opening though brought me down a bit because I was hoping you'd say it's the best X film yet.

Kingsman: The Secret Service Trailer (Article) - 5/23/2014 4:30:06 AM

Looks ok. Just doesn't seem like anything we haven't seen before but the action and comedy seem to work

Gareth Edwards for Star Wars Stand-Alone Film (Article) - 5/23/2014 4:24:57 AM

So what does this mean for Godzilla's sequel?

And who's directing Jar Jar Binks' solo movie?

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Title Announced (Article) - 5/23/2014 4:20:24 AM

I love Bat's look. The Batmobile is looking pretty sick and the title fits since this is what's going to lauch JL.

This is going to be good, really good.

I better hear some solid news about Aquaman soon

Big Hero 6 Teaser Trailer Sneak Peek (Article) - 5/23/2014 4:15:56 AM

That was great.

Agree with ElBaz.

NEW Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer (Article) - 5/23/2014 4:11:52 AM

It's Knowhere. I wonder if that means Cosmo will make an appearance

NEW Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer (Article) - 5/22/2014 5:12:18 PM

Oh wait there is a difference. I can't even see the comments on explorer. On chrome ican see them but both sites look screwed up with comments posted side by side and half headlines.

Anyway I'll assume you guys know more work needs to be done

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA