All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 51 - 60 of 15,351

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/10/2014 6:16:23 AM

I'm so tired of all the fuckers blaming the NFL and Goodell as if they're guilty of something.

The fact is that the NFL usually uses what the justice system decides as well as their evidence as a guide to determine their own punishment. They don't have any damn obligation to investigate anything especially if they feel the authorities are handling the case, they just wait for the outcome or evidence.

I felt they've done right. The justice system basically gave Rice a pass and the NFL settled for 2 games with the pleads of the victim. OKAY once Goodell got some feedback from victim groups he realized he went too light and apologized and set a stronger policy.

WHAT THE FU*K IS THE PROBLEM NOW with all these idiots somehow trying to blame the NFL??

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/8/2014 3:19:43 PM

Ray Rice's wife better have some ice ready tonight because she's likely to catch another beating. I'm sure in Rice's mind it's all her fault for hitting his fist with her face

Dredd Prequel? Not Sequel? (Article) - 9/8/2014 3:17:10 PM

LOL violator. I loved the Sly Dredd.

but I'm all for more of this new Dredd

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/8/2014 3:10:40 PM

Maybe Ray Rice can still join the new UFC all women season coming up.

First Look: The Vision from Avengers: Age of Ultron (Article) - 9/8/2014 2:04:42 PM

I thought we had actual first look. I saw these pictures last week.

Anyway looks great but it's just concept art. I want to see what we'll see in the movie

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/8/2014 4:51:40 AM

Ray Rice knocking bitches out!!!

Listen I know everyone is coming down on Rice for the KO but I blame her....never rush in leading with your chin, that's boxing 101. LOL

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/7/2014 4:32:40 PM

Well at least the Dallas Homos lost too, that's always a positive

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/7/2014 3:27:02 PM

The Resdskins suck. First week in and I'm already bummed.

The Big Ten sucks too.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/4/2014 2:14:00 PM

Oh yeah and now we can officially call them the Dallas HOMOS

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/4/2014 2:13:10 PM

shac haven't seen Monsters yet. Heard so many mixed things about it that just never piqued my interest that much.

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA