All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 51 - 60 of 15,667

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/30/2014 3:51:09 PM

LOL you had me trying to figure out how that would work. I think only Bruce Lee would be able to handle those

Mania Box Office Report: Katniss, yet again! (Article) - 11/30/2014 2:34:42 PM

Pretty impressive for HG to pull in that much. I thought it was going to take a deeper dive.

Didn't catch anything this weekend and probably won't next weekend either. Rare for me to stay out of the theater for 3 weekends in a row. Studios shouldn't cram so much into theaters during some weeks throughout the year and then have weeks like this and next

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/30/2014 2:10:28 PM

mellow JC has enjoyed the top film in history since 1997. You'd think someone has to knock him out sooner or later. None of the prequels did it, Nolan couldn't do it, Avengers couldn't do it, Harry Potter, Avengers..... maybe this time it'll happen. Gotta figure sooner or later the prediction will come true

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/30/2014 2:05:28 PM

Whoa dude, no need to get your panties in a bunch. You replied in a good gesture first but then decided to delete and come back with an a-hole response? What crawled up your in ass in between?

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/30/2014 8:55:58 AM

OK let me play devil's advocate. So you can take an 88 second teaser trailer and claim the film will be badass and all kinds of awesome but no one can say it will suck??????? mmm'okay

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/30/2014 8:52:54 AM

LOL

I just don't think it's practical, it looks cool though.

Maybe since he can control when they expand or not it will make it more useful and not as awkward when your swinging that thing around. Otherwise you may loose an eye which is why that lightsaber isn't making it on anyone's Christmas list. It's just as dangerous as a BB gun

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/29/2014 9:41:35 PM

I'm calling for peaceful protests all across the galaxy

Okay I'm going to bed now

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/29/2014 9:39:05 PM

JJ Abrams might be racist, was he implying that the sole black storm trooper was sleeping on the job? Mr JJ we as a society don't take kindly to those stereotypes Sir

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/29/2014 9:37:46 PM

I'm giving up on sports, all my teams suck. I think I'm a jinx. I'm just going to be neutral from now on just call me the Switzerland of sports fandom

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/29/2014 8:40:40 PM

Ah ElBaz WE give two fucks.

Who the f.ucks cares about the voice over, that's less relevant

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA