All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 51 - 60 of 15,954

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 9:47:38 AM

Thank you ElDogg you just keep reaffirming my point about purists.

And Miles Morales is BASED on a comic book. And like I said his origin can easily be amended, although they said they're not doing another origin film. But yeah he can be used without Peter or heck they can go as far as suggesting Peter died or retired and keep Miles' origin closer to the comic. And it's based on a comic book

Anyway the MCU is it's own animal so they haven't been constrained by the comics in any way. And I've barely mentioned some of the going ons in AOS.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 9:41:31 AM

Well it's based on spiders that can sort of meld in to their surroundings and camouflage themselves like some lizards.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 9:31:31 AM

LOL ElDogg but to be fair he can also hide in snow

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 9:28:02 AM

Elba is too damn old for BP. Maybe his dad though

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 9:26:16 AM

This pick and choosing of what fans accept is what makes me say there's no purists here. Blake was a huge part of Thor's origin. Hulk another major change. Guradians major changes.

vio once Marvel's storyline runs it's course I really wouldn't have a problem if they rebooted all and changed everyone. Fuck it make it the milestones version

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 9:18:06 AM

vio Miles has extra powers, camouflage and venom strike which is like an electric jolt

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 8:50:50 AM

ElDogg I disagree. Trank has a history with Jordan and always wanted him for the role. Never heard anyone say they were looking for a black guy but rather that the actor could fit the role. Doesn't change the character at all in the end. You can have black and white siblings

Heimdall the White God? That was all about getting Elba in a Marvel film if you ask me.

And Miles' origin can be altered too just like Marvel has done pretty much with all their heroes xcept maybe Cap

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 8:46:59 AM

ignorant :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 8:28:11 AM

And if you can accept black Fury the I can't see the argument's validation against it

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 8:25:48 AM

Yeah I could flo with it. White Torch got 2 films and Peter got 5 so although not my preference I can get past it.

And I can actually see Sony reasoning to go with Miles maybe thinking there's Peter fatigue already and diminishing returns to prove it. Even though Istill doubt it but if done the buzz alone would make the film a must see for most

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA