All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 51 - 60 of 15,069

New Hercules Trailer (Article) - 3/25/2014 8:46:13 AM

That isn't the lion he's using as a hat is it? That mofo was gigantic

Bob you fooled me :) guess I'll catch the trailer later cause I gots to head out

Prometheus 2 Date Set (Article) - 3/25/2014 8:44:04 AM

Love it. Can not wait. Really want to see where this goes.

Hopefully they'll skip the giant evil cloud

Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and The Punisher Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 3/25/2014 8:21:48 AM

Definitely picking this up this week.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer 2 (Article) - 3/25/2014 8:20:18 AM

Yeah violator, going back to your earlier post Colossus did make me feel the team was a bit safer. He's like the X-Men's Hulk in a way

X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer 2 (Article) - 3/25/2014 8:15:03 AM

Don't you mean Wolverine VI?

I didn't assume any screen time, I just said I hope it's more than a brief scene for Colossus. I'll leave the assumptions to you guys ;)

New Hercules Photo and Trailer Details (Article) - 3/25/2014 5:32:30 AM

jonnie that chic for your avatar is on a lot of silicone difference is the steroid user still has to BUST his ass to get results

Muscularity isn't an indicator of how much steroids you're taking. It's a case of more doesn't equal better results

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/25/2014 4:26:36 AM

How excited am I for GOTG?....PLENTEOUSLY!!!!!!!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/25/2014 4:24:38 AM

hanso that's the new Jane for the Tarzan live action movie. Should be a treat to see her in a loincloth

First Gotham Catwoman Photo Revelaed (Article) - 3/24/2014 9:07:37 AM

She's like 13 years old or something. I hope no one here is tuning for her looks

Mania Box Office Report: Divergent over Muppets? (Article) - 3/24/2014 8:59:28 AM

True ElBaz but I think they could've picked a better date to release it, something with a holiday for a long weekend for the whole family

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA