All Wiseguy's Comments

Showing items 51 - 60 of 15,275

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 3:19:12 PM

Agree violator but I guess they're just going to change his whole look.

Big Aquaman fan though so I'm hoping for the best. Been calling for Aquaman or Namor for years, 2 great characters with HUGE potential to carry on a franchise.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 3:14:04 PM

More importantly Marvel appears to be seriously moving forward with INHUMANS.

I'm thinking they'll be more part of the cosmic universe they're building but I would like to have seen them on earth. Just might get a bit too crowded on earth with Avengers for the MCU

THE INHUMANS Movie Next for Marvel (Article) - 8/12/2014 3:04:48 PM

My big question would be is where will they be located. Like the Guardians these guys are not very familiar to most so they can take some liberties like they did with GOTG. I'm thinking they'll be on the moon or even further away in space

And it's funny to see Diesel being rumored as Black Bolt. See how smart Marvel is....keeping his acting to very few words and maybe some facial expressions :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 2:57:43 PM

Well Darth none of the examples you gave met the criteria I mentioned but to answer your question yeah I'd still considered them weak if they resorted to suicide.

Most people that have lows aren't much different than everybody else or laz, we've all had them. So not to sound dismissive but I don't find all the sob stories as reason for suicide it sounds like self pity to me. Yeah there are reasons to be down or sad, to grief but most people bounce back and those that don't just ain't strong enough. Some like feeling the self pity and the attention IMO.

But whatever, feel free to commit suicide just don't expect empathy from my part.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 8:12:38 AM

violator I think Tony Stewart is going to hell too. I think he ran that kid over on purpose. Just my opinion. I don't think he went out of his way to hit him but didn't really try to avoid him either

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 8:08:53 AM

I don't care if anyone commits suicide but I ain't buying the excuses or reasons.

Yeah I'm hardheaded like that.

People nowadays IMO always look to somehow excuse their behavior, EVERYTHING is a disease today. I call it a weakness. If you allow yourself to wallow in self pity = weak, alcoholics = weak, can't say no to food = weak.

Tired of hearing (you just don't understand), (the pain is immeasurable) blah blah blah. Most of us have had bouts of depression but pulled ourselves out of it. And how easy would it have been to just give up, especially when you have relatives feeding your self pity.

I'm not here to condemn the man but just talking about the topic in general and my view on it. By most accounts he was a great guy outside of giving someone the herps. and of course committing suicide which is a sin

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 6:23:19 AM

Was never a big fan of Robin Williams' comedic schtick. But dug a lot of his dramatic stuff and even a few of the comic ones

Hard for me to feel bad about anyone doing themselves. I think it's weak. I mean at the end of it isn't it all just self pity?

Feel bad for the relatives that he transferred all the hurt to.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Score 2nd Best Weekend (Article) - 8/10/2014 3:42:39 PM

Not surprised TMNT won but I thought the race would be a lot closer. Just wasn't feeling TMNT and really didn't seem like the buzz was that strong, well that goes to show you or show me anyway.

Glad GOTG is still doing well.

May see TMNT down the road but was never a huge fan and I have to say that I'm not diggin their look in this film too much.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/10/2014 3:17:01 PM

monkeyfoot if you think we're not near the top of targets for ISIS (an off shoot of al qaeda) then you're clearly not paying close enough attention. Their leader who we set free towards the end of our Iraq conflict supposedly said he'd see us in NY.

Should we just sit back, cow and pray that we're not attacked? How did that work for us with al-qaeda and Bin Laden prior to 9-11 or for Europeans with Hitler? Soon enough they'll be at our door.

I'm glad that at least we're doing something now and the Kurds are starting to gain their footing in large part due to our air strikes.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/8/2014 4:49:48 PM

Ditto that violator.

I fret over this shit even though ain't nothing I can do. I hate to see the lives and sacifice given by our own men and women seemingly go to waste.

And how come all these other countries in that neighborhood don't do anything. They're just waiting for these terrorists to be at their door. They're already in Lebanon, soon Jordan?

Everybody seems to be waiting for us to step in and make all the sacrifice.....and I have to say that although I wouldn't want to send our men back this is turning into a situation where I wouldn't disagree if we did.

WISEGUY'S MANIACAL PERSONA