All Wolfbane's Comments

Schwarzenegger Joins EXPENDABLES? (Article) - 2/18/2009 10:48:51 PM

I think they need to get Kurt Russell in this.  He could be the CIA guy right?  I'm not too disappointed that Van Damme passed on this.   I look forward to seeing the trailer for this.

First Teaser for PLANET 51 (Article) - 1/18/2009 2:35:15 AM

This looks good.  The alien dog is a good touch.

Emmerich For Asimov's FOUNDATION (Article) - 1/18/2009 2:31:16 AM

Remember, Emmerich had help when Stargate and Independence Day was made.  Maybe if Roland was involved maybe this can work.  But then again... maybe not.  Remember what happened with Godzilla?   There are others that could be a better fit.

Justin Chadwick Helming Tell's IRONBOW Legend (Article) - 11/20/2008 2:59:07 AM

<p>Making a movie on William Tell is a great idea. I wonder who's going to play William Tell? Let's hope Mel gibson doesn't get the part. He'd be accused of being hating Austrians. Just check out some of those threads in IMDB, so far he's been labled as hating the English, Jews, Mayans, and green fuzzy aliens. :P</p> <p>Anyway, I'm looking forward to this.<br /> &nbsp;</p />

Ratner Confirms Next Project as CONAN (Article) - 11/8/2008 9:34:27 PM

<p><em>The writers are doing a quick polish to incorporate some of Ratner's ideas.</em></p> <p>This can't be good.&nbsp; Just like he added his ideas to X-Man 3.&nbsp; I wasn't all that pleased how that movie turned out or in the direction it went.&nbsp; I wish it could be someone else directing Conan.&nbsp; But what can you do?</p> <p>I enjoyed both Rush&nbsp;hour movies. &nbsp;I think there was a 3rd but for some reason I can't remember, and if so, obviously I haven't seen it.&nbsp;I think Ratner&nbsp;would have been better&nbsp;off directing Beverley Hills Cop since that's is more his forte.&nbsp; I guess we'll have to wait and see.</p> <p>The comment about Chris Tucker playing Grace Jones' character was pretty funny though.&nbsp; Thanks Irascible.</p>

Lucas and Ford Talk INDIANA JONES 5 (Article) - 10/3/2008 9:34:47 PM

I hated the aliens sequence. George had the Midas touch when he brought us the original Star Wars. Since the new trilogy, everything he touches tarnishes. If there is another Indy I won't see it in the theaters if I see it at all. Personally I think they should just stop with 4. To each there own.

Kenneth Branagh Ready to Direct THOR (Article) - 10/1/2008 10:07:12 PM

Interesting choice for director. I'm game. It'll be interesting to watch how this develops.

DARK KNIGHT Hitting Theaters Again in January (Article) - 9/14/2008 12:33:50 AM

I thought this was a great movie. Come on! Who didn't enjoy that disapearing pencil trick? I only saw this movie once in the theaters. However, I'd rather wait til it's out on DVD, before seeing it again in the theaters. To each their own.

Fox Changing Strategies for Future Comic Films? (Article) - 9/11/2008 1:45:05 AM

It is clear to me now that FOX no longer functions. I suggest new leadership is required. I offer a vote of no confidence. Am I using to many Star Wars quotes? :-P It just seems to fit so well with FOX. Oh Well.

Hoffman Responds to Riddler Rumors (Article) - 9/11/2008 1:22:21 AM

How weird, I just read on the news section of IMDB, quoting Hoffman as being interested. I better go back and reread that just to make sure. -Edit- News from WENN Hoffman: 'I'd Love To Play The Penguin' I thought that is what it said. That was 2 days ago. I'd still call it rumer though. So what ever.

WOLFBANE'S MANIACAL PERSONA