All aegrant's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,547

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 11:13:06 AM

Bye Mania - been a good decade with you.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 11:11:27 AM

Hulk has unlimited power

if they follow the Ultimate Universe then a black spidey is fine and a good transition would be that Parker was the original spidey but was killed and Morales gets the powers like in the Ultimate Universe.

Love GoT and even tho its from a book so far, it is flowing well. Lost was great the first 2 seasons then started tripping balls all the way to the end.

Don't care if they use Lucas source material as long as the movie is good.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 11:00:00 AM

Well,

Damn!

Damn!

Damn!

Batman Vs. Robin Trailer (Article) - 1/19/2015 9:46:17 AM

so this is how they are going to do night of the owls?

Scarlett Johansson for Ghost in the Shell (Article) - 1/9/2015 11:18:35 AM

I like the movie and the two series; Stand Alone Complex and Arise - but what will the movie be based on? It says the comic (manga) i just don't know if those start with Arise or the original movie.

As far as Johansson I guess I am cool with her playing the Major, but I thought someone a bit younger would play the role.

NEW Avengers: Age of Ultron Promo Art (Article) - 12/30/2014 5:18:24 PM

so Ultron is a bi-product of the alien invasion in the first Avengers movie?

Luke Cage Cast for Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones (Article) - 12/24/2014 3:50:29 PM

wasn't this announced 2-3 weeks ago?

The Winter of '84: Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo (Article) - 12/22/2014 8:57:07 AM

best scene in this movie is when Turbo falls down the stairs... and you can clearly see it is not him but a stuntman - he's a foot taller and a lot skinnier than turbo. To this day I crack up on that scene.

Do a search for Oh no Turbo on youtube to see it.

Seven Characters for Doctor Strange (2016) (Article) - 12/15/2014 12:46:45 PM

I like Dr. Strange and I liked the animated movie that came out a few years ago. I wonder if this movie will follow the format/origin in that release?

New RUROUNI KENSHIN 2: KYOTO INFERNO Trailer (Article) - 11/26/2014 9:32:06 AM

I have to see the first one before this - it sucks that it isn't on Netflix

AEGRANT'S MANIACAL PERSONA