All aegrant's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,544

Batman Vs. Robin Trailer (Article) - 1/19/2015 9:46:17 AM

so this is how they are going to do night of the owls?

Scarlett Johansson for Ghost in the Shell (Article) - 1/9/2015 11:18:35 AM

I like the movie and the two series; Stand Alone Complex and Arise - but what will the movie be based on? It says the comic (manga) i just don't know if those start with Arise or the original movie.

As far as Johansson I guess I am cool with her playing the Major, but I thought someone a bit younger would play the role.

NEW Avengers: Age of Ultron Promo Art (Article) - 12/30/2014 5:18:24 PM

so Ultron is a bi-product of the alien invasion in the first Avengers movie?

Luke Cage Cast for Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones (Article) - 12/24/2014 3:50:29 PM

wasn't this announced 2-3 weeks ago?

The Winter of '84: Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo (Article) - 12/22/2014 8:57:07 AM

best scene in this movie is when Turbo falls down the stairs... and you can clearly see it is not him but a stuntman - he's a foot taller and a lot skinnier than turbo. To this day I crack up on that scene.

Do a search for Oh no Turbo on youtube to see it.

Seven Characters for Doctor Strange (2016) (Article) - 12/15/2014 12:46:45 PM

I like Dr. Strange and I liked the animated movie that came out a few years ago. I wonder if this movie will follow the format/origin in that release?

New RUROUNI KENSHIN 2: KYOTO INFERNO Trailer (Article) - 11/26/2014 9:32:06 AM

I have to see the first one before this - it sucks that it isn't on Netflix

Robin's Parents Story for Gotham (Article) - 11/25/2014 5:27:14 AM

I watched some of the first episode and haven't watched it since.

'nuff said

Apocalypse Cast for X-Men: Apocalypse (Article) - 11/25/2014 5:23:59 AM

I was hoping for Idris Elba.. but this guy might work

The Fall of '84: Supergirl (Article) - 11/25/2014 5:20:19 AM

I know I saw this... but I just don't remember it

AEGRANT'S MANIACAL PERSONA