All aegrant's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,539

Seven Characters for Doctor Strange (2016) (Article) - 12/15/2014 12:46:45 PM

I like Dr. Strange and I liked the animated movie that came out a few years ago. I wonder if this movie will follow the format/origin in that release?

New RUROUNI KENSHIN 2: KYOTO INFERNO Trailer (Article) - 11/26/2014 9:32:06 AM

I have to see the first one before this - it sucks that it isn't on Netflix

Robin's Parents Story for Gotham (Article) - 11/25/2014 5:27:14 AM

I watched some of the first episode and haven't watched it since.

'nuff said

Apocalypse Cast for X-Men: Apocalypse (Article) - 11/25/2014 5:23:59 AM

I was hoping for Idris Elba.. but this guy might work

The Fall of '84: Supergirl (Article) - 11/25/2014 5:20:19 AM

I know I saw this... but I just don't remember it

Star Wars The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer Screening Details (Article) - 11/25/2014 5:15:59 AM

10 minute drive to the a theater to see this?... but there is nothing playing that I want to see (or haven't already seen) right now.

The Fall of '84: The Terminator (Article) - 11/5/2014 6:38:52 PM

I know this movie by heart... I watch it at least 2 times a year. When I was 13 this surprised the sh!t out of me when the T-800 walked out of the truck crash even back then I thought it was bad ass to the top of bad assness.

Favorite scene: when the brother is in the hallway with the Terminator

Fox Approves GAMBIT Spin-Off (Article) - 11/5/2014 6:22:12 PM

With Marvel not being fully involved in this, I am wary of this being a good movie. But, I was pleasantly suprised by X-Men First Class so i will give it a try when it comes out.

NOW YOU SEE ME 2 - Casting Announcements (Article) - 11/5/2014 6:20:13 PM

I don't see a need for a second episode of this movie. They told the story - completely - in the first one, why go on?

LEATHERFACE Origins Revealed (Article) - 11/4/2014 9:08:03 AM

I have never seen any of the new chainsaw movies... and it looks like I will keep it that way

AEGRANT'S MANIACAL PERSONA