All aegrant's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,525

First Look: PLANET HULK #1 %u2013 Summer 2015 (Article) - 10/16/2014 2:44:08 PM

so who is writing it?

Mike Tyson Mysteries Trailer (Article) - 10/16/2014 9:32:40 AM

fight or flight... that was funny

Ghostbusters 3 is Happening (Officially) (Article) - 10/9/2014 9:44:02 AM

So will there be a sister in the background like Winston in the other movies? The brother had more presence in the cartoons than any of the movies - he was just a token in those flicks.

The Evil Within: Game Play Video (Article) - 10/9/2014 9:40:48 AM

I haven't played this type of game since the first resident evil - which did have some scary parts (always hated those damn dogs).

BLACK BUTLER Trailer (Article) - 10/9/2014 9:38:01 AM

I never watched the series but I thought it was a butler and a little boy in it? That looks like a girl to me.

TAKEN 3 - Exclusive Trailer (Article) - 9/30/2014 6:54:00 PM

I know I shouldn't but I am pretty sure I will be in a theatre on Jan 9th watching Liam Neesons (see what I did there?) beating somebody's ass

Mania Review: The Equalizer (Article) - 9/30/2014 6:46:01 PM

I wanted to see this but I was to damn sick over the weekend

The Strain: Last Rites Review (Article) - 9/30/2014 9:26:08 AM

I have been beyatching about the comercials since the first episode.

Moms didn't die like that in the book. And Abraham had a really cool traps for the vamps in his store for the vampires in the book.

Eph is an asshole.

Martinez still seems soft to me... she was badass in the books

The Master looks stupid still.

Only characters that seem on point to me are Gus and Fet and Abraham.

Hopefully we see more with Gus and (slight spoiler) his future task

Marvel%u2019s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Shadows Review (Article) - 9/24/2014 10:10:05 AM

I think Izzy comes back (sans arm) and I liked the Crusher Creel usage (really on point), but to be honest my kid was watching this and I only caught bits last night.

First Look: Mockingbird from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Article) - 9/24/2014 9:56:43 AM

Ditto...