All aegrant's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,483

Marvel's Iron Man & Captain America: Heroes United - Clip 1 (Article) - 7/28/2014 9:38:03 AM

Marvel may rule on the live action big screen but DC seems to rule when it comes to animation.

Hot Tub Time Machine 2 - Red Band Trailer (Article) - 7/28/2014 9:36:26 AM

Hmm, watched it on youtube and it is a downer that Cusack isn't in it but I may give it a matinee try since the first one was so funny. But of course the thing that made it so funny was that it made fun of the 80s movies.

Wonder Woman PHOTO from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/28/2014 5:20:20 AM

I'D BUY THAT FOR A $1

Mania Review: Hercules (Article) - 7/28/2014 5:19:09 AM

OMG MANIA

SO YOU CAN'T USE ANY SYMBOLS OR QUOTATION MARKS WHEN POSTING?

WTF?!?

Mania Review: Hercules (Article) - 7/28/2014 5:17:29 AM

I think a B is very generous... I gave it a solid C. What really sucks is the previews made it look like the 12 labors - hydras, boar, lion, etc... would be a focal point, a main focal point, but you see that footage before most of the credits are over. This movie really had the feel of well done syfi or usa movie to me.

Its worthy of redbox or netflix or a really cheap matinee.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Comic Con 2014 Posters (Article) - 7/25/2014 6:01:20 AM

So apparently these images are all part of a bigger collage (google it)

Avengers: Age of Ultron Comic Con 2014 Posters (Article) - 7/25/2014 5:58:23 AM

I want more than the Hulk's arm in an image... I want more Hulk dammit!

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/25/2014 5:56:39 AM

I like all the stuff I've seen on the interweb so far... just hope they can bring it all together well

Ant-Man Comic-Con Poster (Article) - 7/25/2014 5:54:54 AM

Dude said Ultraman... that's funny

Comic-con article in last week's EW confirms that Stark creates Ulton

NEW The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Poster (Article) - 7/23/2014 3:27:20 PM

So then Bard said If I can get to the big black iron arrows... I can make that dragon my beeyatch

AEGRANT'S MANIACAL PERSONA