All aegrant's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,478

Avengers: Age of Ultron Comic Con 2014 Posters (Article) - 7/25/2014 6:01:20 AM

So apparently these images are all part of a bigger collage (google it)

Avengers: Age of Ultron Comic Con 2014 Posters (Article) - 7/25/2014 5:58:23 AM

I want more than the Hulk's arm in an image... I want more Hulk dammit!

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/25/2014 5:56:39 AM

I like all the stuff I've seen on the interweb so far... just hope they can bring it all together well

Ant-Man Comic-Con Poster (Article) - 7/25/2014 5:54:54 AM

Dude said Ultraman... that's funny

Comic-con article in last week's EW confirms that Stark creates Ulton

NEW The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Poster (Article) - 7/23/2014 3:27:20 PM

So then Bard said If I can get to the big black iron arrows... I can make that dragon my beeyatch

The Strain: The Box Review (Article) - 7/21/2014 9:57:06 AM

Yes the book did drag a bit in the begining but , well, its a book. I think the series has to build its characters, I just hope they don't dedicate a whole epeisode to everybody's back story - I think the way they are sprinkling Gus' story in the show is great and i understand that Eff is the focal point so he gets more flushing out but they need to get on with the other characters.

With all that said, I am happy that this was brought to life as a series because a movie format would cut way back and this would problably be something more of the straight to DVD/BR realm.

Just MHO

The Strain: The Box Review (Article) - 7/21/2014 8:02:16 AM

Still staying true to the books for the most part, but this episode was a little slow. They do have to develop the characters.

NEW Gotham Trailer (Article) - 7/16/2014 4:16:08 PM

Man I just don't know... I hope they keep it dark and edgy not all goodie goodie like smallville.

12 Monkeys TV Series: Official Trailer (Article) - 7/16/2014 4:13:32 PM

and Bruce Willis

8 OFFICIAL AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON PHOTOS (Article) - 7/16/2014 4:04:25 PM

I just like the way Ultron looks on the cover... also I hope we see hulk fight the hulkbuster like the earlier drawings showed.

And oh, I have a new found respect for Olsen's body after seeing Oldboy... yum! I'll be your Vision gurll!

AEGRANT'S MANIACAL PERSONA