All aegrant's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,506

The Strain: Loved Ones Review (Article) - 9/17/2014 9:17:51 AM

I agree with the wig statement - it does suck.

On Zack - he seemed more of a smart ass in the book, but remember I read the a while ago

On the series thing - GoT and TWD have a ton of characters  (didn't read Hannibal) who have resonably short stays in the story line  (just think by this time in those series people you thought were main characters had been killed off already). This show has characters  that have many intertwining stories and take time to tell those stories.

Preview: ALIEN VS. PREDATOR: FIRE AND STONE #1 (Article) - 9/15/2014 5:02:55 PM

Sit Down Frances!

The Strain: Loved Ones Review (Article) - 9/15/2014 4:59:58 PM

I liked the books (read the trilogy) and I am happy with the pace of the series... it is a series not a movie or even a mini-series...  yes it does drag but so did the book. You have to tell some back story or you won't care about the characters in the end.  That said there are a few things that seemed to change from the book (i never read the comics) I thought Zach would be a lil more like Carl from TWD but I guess there is time ( he came off like a puss in the first few episodes). And I don't remember the blonde in the book but I did read it years ago. Also, I want more Gus - hopefully the next episode will focus on him since he escape the van (and I think that went different in the book).

Titans%u2019 TV Series, Based on DC Comic, May Come to TNT (Article) - 9/14/2014 2:50:08 PM

knightwing looks like ace and gary

New SEVENTH SON Trailer and Poster (Article) - 8/29/2014 11:20:01 AM

If they really thought is was crap it would go straight to Blue-Ray.

I wanted to see this in january of this year but the pushed it out all the way to next year... last year. So I have little faith in this currently.

AS ABOVE/SO BELOW Extended Trailer (Article) - 8/28/2014 9:37:33 AM

this and that movie pyramid look to be the same thing.

YOUNG ONES Trailer and Poster (Article) - 8/28/2014 9:36:04 AM

No brothers or at least people with really nice tans in all these post apocolyptic movies? I'll pass

Only Lovers Left Alive Blu-ray Review (Article) - 8/27/2014 9:07:17 AM