All akiraakobus's Comments

Bruce Willis Leading Game Adaptation of KANE (Article) - 6/4/2008 7:27:42 AM

I like the idea of Willis playing Kane I mean he can definitely pull off a bad ass, as for Lynch if they want to go for someone who could easily be made to look like the character they ought to have Paul Giamatti (sp?) play Lynch.

Box Office: INDY Cuts into CITY Victory (Article) - 6/1/2008 4:19:16 PM

"How about IronMan, beating out the Prince even though it's been out longer. The surprise mega-hit of the year so far. Indy, I'm sure will surpass IM within 2-3 weeks. Paramount execs. must be dancing on their desks." Yeah I agree this must be pleasing news for Paramount who is really starting to corner the Summer Market Blockbuster wise, I mean last year it was Transformers (Which Spielberg Produced and was a huge hit), now Iron Man and Indiana Jones 4 are huge successes, and next Summer it will be the eagerly anticipated Transformers 2.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/20/2008 5:10:07 PM

This is good news, I mean as much as I liked the first film it is pretty 1980's and some of the budget constraints were pretty obvious, but given the effects/CGI, access to locations, budgets, etc. this remake could be pretty epic. As far as a new franchise goes however, either make it a solo film that wraps itself up (like the first film was meant to do), or make it something like a trilogy with a continuing and sustainable continuity, but tread carefully because my God the sequels to the first killed this Franchise.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/15/2008 9:41:32 AM

While I think this is cool news as most of the books were pretty good a couple were kind of lame, and there were a few sequels that well weren't really needed I guess but the book series overall was excellent especially for kids I too read them Elementary and gave them up at sometime in Middle School, the scariest of the series to me was always Welcome to Dead House, which ironically was the first.

Ewan McGregor Helping Hank's DEMONS (Article) - 4/25/2008 12:25:39 AM

So Old Man Kenobi and Forest Gump are teaming up in this movie, thats awesome! In all seriousness though that is good news as I loved the The Da Vinci Code, and thought Hanks did a great job with the character. The inlusion of McGregor is just cool, and lets face it the poor guy needs a hit film, and the upcoming Deception probably is not going to be it. I will definitely be seeing this one next Summer.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/7/2008 7:43:07 AM

Is it just me or does Jeff Bridges look like a bald headed Whistler (from the Blade movies) on that poster, I think he really does with the scruffy beard, he must be channeling his inner Kris Kristofersen.

10,000 B.C (Article) - 3/6/2008 7:22:24 AM

Well I've wanted to see this for a while, and I still think it looks good, so I and I'd assume a lot of other people will be seeing this, this weekend.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/5/2008 5:17:10 AM

I care as well as I will definitely see this film in theaters as well as probably buy the DVD, I mean the movie sounds like if nothing else it will be a fun CGI laden beatem up movie, which essentially thats all DB and DBZ were anyway, really dumb fun shows where you watch to characters beat the hell out each other for 20 or so episodes. That said I kind of felt like this would be pushed back since they were still casting people in late January and early February I kind of felt like there was no way the film would be done by August 1 of this year. Also its probably a smart move to change the films date as the film would face some heavy competition in August with new films being released and the Blockbuster holdovers staying strong.

GOTHAM KNIGHT DVD Details Online (Article) - 2/25/2008 2:29:18 PM

Man I am looking foward to this, and I will definitely be picking it up, its essentially a tie in with the new Batman movie, kind of like the Animatrix was for the Matix movies, and the Animatrix was pretty awesome. I'm a huge Anime fan and all I can say is this will definitely be on my Buy List.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/24/2008 4:58:17 PM

I saw Jumper this weekend and really enjoyed it, I mean my main problem was that everything was not explained enough and the film was to short, if it had been longer they could have explained some aspects better, but overall I really enjoyed it, I'd give it a solid B rating because it was a cool premise, had pretty good acting, and was a lot of fun to watch.

AKIRAAKOBUS'S MANIACAL PERSONA