All akiraakobus's Comments

Ewan McGregor Helping Hank's DEMONS (Article) - 4/25/2008 12:25:39 AM

So Old Man Kenobi and Forest Gump are teaming up in this movie, thats awesome! In all seriousness though that is good news as I loved the The Da Vinci Code, and thought Hanks did a great job with the character. The inlusion of McGregor is just cool, and lets face it the poor guy needs a hit film, and the upcoming Deception probably is not going to be it. I will definitely be seeing this one next Summer.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/7/2008 7:43:07 AM

Is it just me or does Jeff Bridges look like a bald headed Whistler (from the Blade movies) on that poster, I think he really does with the scruffy beard, he must be channeling his inner Kris Kristofersen.

10,000 B.C (Article) - 3/6/2008 7:22:24 AM

Well I've wanted to see this for a while, and I still think it looks good, so I and I'd assume a lot of other people will be seeing this, this weekend.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/5/2008 5:17:10 AM

I care as well as I will definitely see this film in theaters as well as probably buy the DVD, I mean the movie sounds like if nothing else it will be a fun CGI laden beatem up movie, which essentially thats all DB and DBZ were anyway, really dumb fun shows where you watch to characters beat the hell out each other for 20 or so episodes. That said I kind of felt like this would be pushed back since they were still casting people in late January and early February I kind of felt like there was no way the film would be done by August 1 of this year. Also its probably a smart move to change the films date as the film would face some heavy competition in August with new films being released and the Blockbuster holdovers staying strong.

GOTHAM KNIGHT DVD Details Online (Article) - 2/25/2008 2:29:18 PM

Man I am looking foward to this, and I will definitely be picking it up, its essentially a tie in with the new Batman movie, kind of like the Animatrix was for the Matix movies, and the Animatrix was pretty awesome. I'm a huge Anime fan and all I can say is this will definitely be on my Buy List.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/24/2008 4:58:17 PM

I saw Jumper this weekend and really enjoyed it, I mean my main problem was that everything was not explained enough and the film was to short, if it had been longer they could have explained some aspects better, but overall I really enjoyed it, I'd give it a solid B rating because it was a cool premise, had pretty good acting, and was a lot of fun to watch.

Agent Zero & Barnell Revealed for WOLVERINE (Article) - 2/22/2008 9:14:49 AM

Sweet news that Agent Zero is going to in this movie, because for those who don't know Agent Zero's other Code Name is Maverick, a long time member of Weapon X and ally of Wolverine. It looks like they are going all out with the Weapon X in this film: Wolverine Silverfox Agent Zero/Maverick Sabertooth Deadpool John Wraith (he's a mutant in Weapon X who can teleport) Plus there will be appearances from various other mutants in the Marvel Universe as well, man I get more excited about this film with each update.

STAN HELSING Spoofing Monster Flicks (Article) - 2/10/2008 11:53:43 AM

Hey I'm not gonna bash it yet, if done right (which it probably won't be) it could be pretty funny. The synopsis gives the film a very Monster Squad feel, you know Random Joe (This time its Stan Helsing) has to battle copies of the Universal Studios Monsters who show up in his small town for some reason. The Question I have is 6 monsters, I mean I know its probably going to be Dracula, The Wolfman, Frankensteins Monster, The Creature From the Black Lagoon, and The Mummy, but thats only 5, who the heck is number 6 The Invisible Man Maybe?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/4/2008 11:00:17 PM

Well the guys three wins, two losses for me, I loved the Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, and Signs, but I really did not like The Village and no one I talked to really had anything good to say about Lady in the Water so I never saw it.

THE EYE (Article) - 2/1/2008 4:11:12 PM

Wow, all I can say is that this film while a remake looks better in just about every way than the original, the original was not even remotely scary, and the whole thing (I don't know what kind of film they used) looked like a student film, I mean low budget is one thing but the original Eye just looked really lousy. I probably won't rush out and see this but I will see it eventually, but at least it looks pretty good and creepy, which is a far step above the original.

AKIRAAKOBUS'S MANIACAL PERSONA