All akiraakobus's Comments

Agent Zero & Barnell Revealed for WOLVERINE (Article) - 2/22/2008 9:14:49 AM

Sweet news that Agent Zero is going to in this movie, because for those who don't know Agent Zero's other Code Name is Maverick, a long time member of Weapon X and ally of Wolverine. It looks like they are going all out with the Weapon X in this film: Wolverine Silverfox Agent Zero/Maverick Sabertooth Deadpool John Wraith (he's a mutant in Weapon X who can teleport) Plus there will be appearances from various other mutants in the Marvel Universe as well, man I get more excited about this film with each update.

STAN HELSING Spoofing Monster Flicks (Article) - 2/10/2008 11:53:43 AM

Hey I'm not gonna bash it yet, if done right (which it probably won't be) it could be pretty funny. The synopsis gives the film a very Monster Squad feel, you know Random Joe (This time its Stan Helsing) has to battle copies of the Universal Studios Monsters who show up in his small town for some reason. The Question I have is 6 monsters, I mean I know its probably going to be Dracula, The Wolfman, Frankensteins Monster, The Creature From the Black Lagoon, and The Mummy, but thats only 5, who the heck is number 6 The Invisible Man Maybe?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/4/2008 11:00:17 PM

Well the guys three wins, two losses for me, I loved the Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, and Signs, but I really did not like The Village and no one I talked to really had anything good to say about Lady in the Water so I never saw it.

THE EYE (Article) - 2/1/2008 4:11:12 PM

Wow, all I can say is that this film while a remake looks better in just about every way than the original, the original was not even remotely scary, and the whole thing (I don't know what kind of film they used) looked like a student film, I mean low budget is one thing but the original Eye just looked really lousy. I probably won't rush out and see this but I will see it eventually, but at least it looks pretty good and creepy, which is a far step above the original.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/20/2008 12:35:19 PM

Thats great for Cloverfield it was an awesome film, and I plan on seeing it again tommorrow. With a budget of $25 million and a $41 million opening 3 days plus very positive word of mouth this film should do very well in the U.S. and internationally. On a seperate note as I check boxoffice numbers Uwe Boll's newest pathetic joke Dungeon Siege, dropped to #23 this weekend only making $735,000 for the whole weekend bringing his $60 million production to a laughable $4.3 million so far. Just thought that bit of news should make the other Boll haters like myself happy.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/2/2008 8:59:20 AM

Well here are the movies that I saw in theaters on that list and loved: Spider-Man 3 (saw it multiple times) Transformers (saw it multiple times) POTC: At World’s End (saw it mutiple times) Order of the Phoenix (saw it multiple times) 300 (saw it multiple times) I Am Legend National Treasure: Book of Secrets Live Free or Die Hard Other films I saw this year that were not on the list, but I still saw and liked a lot: Resident Evil Extinction (saw it multiple times) 30 days of Night (saw it multiple times) Beowulf The Golden Compass AVPR Movies that were kind of dissapointing: Fantatistic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer Rush Hour 3 Balls of Fury 2007 Films I just had no interest in seeing on the listin theaters that I might watch on DVD Bourne Ultimatum Ratatouille The Simpsons Movie Wild Hogs I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry Blades of Glory Enchanted The Game Plan American Gangster

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/31/2007 6:47:00 PM

Well Wikepedia, which as far a I know is the only site to have listed the budget for AVP Requiem so far listed it at between $40-$45 million so I assume thats what it is, which means yeah this film will be pretty successful.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/30/2007 9:17:09 PM

Dang I have fallen behind on my movie watching, the last I saw was I Am Legend, that one was awesome, the next I plan to see are National Treasure 2 (might be seeing that one this week) and AVP R and One Missed Call, I will probably see them this coming weekend. For the record Aliens Vs Predator Requiem's budget was around $40 miillion, so an almost $27 million opening is not bad, and according to Variety it made about $16 million more internationally so its already made $43 million worldwide so far.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/22/2007 9:53:51 AM

I agree with the review, the Resident Evil films have all been fun action/suspense shootem ups, and I have thoroughly enjoyed all of them. The poster above me is just another game purist who obviously just cannot get past himself to enjoy the fun films.

Garofalo Investigates on 24 (Article) - 8/21/2007 9:42:47 AM

Oh well she will probably only be in certain episodes and might eventually be killed off so I really don't care. I have never liked Garafalo except for her role in Mystery Men but that was before she became so obnoxious. Her career now is pretty much dead anyway so I bet she is just glad to find work.

AKIRAAKOBUS'S MANIACAL PERSONA