All alienstatue's Comments

Mania Box Office Report: Baymax vs. TARS (Article) - 11/10/2014 1:47:44 PM

Saw Interstellar for the third time yesterday. I think I only needed to see it twice this soon into the release, but my friends hadn't seen it yet, so I said why not. Still enjoyed it. The second viewing is the one I enjoyed the most though. I changed my mind about Nolan's editing, on the second viewing. His cut of the film was top notch. And even all the dialogue you catch that comes back later in the movie. The foreshadowing. I caught all of that the second time and it was awesome to know.

Mania Reivew: Interstellar (Article) - 11/7/2014 4:08:45 PM

SPOILERS!!

They don't say that Men caused the food shortage, just there is a food shortage and we need ot leave Earth behind. So I don't see the global warming issue in this movie. I really thought Matthew was great in this film, even the young Murphy and Jessica Chasten. The scene at the end with Murph being an old lady and Matthew playing his same age, was really great scene! You can see his journey and her journey in their eyes and just feel the connection they had. Great scene. The wormhole scenes were awesome. When Matthew was going through the black hole and just floating, I thought WTF!? Yes!! Also, the ending with him going after Anne Hataway, that was a good ending.

The things that bothered me, was Anne Hathway's speech about love. I get that it's the message of the film. But it was really forced IMO when it came out of her mouth. Also the way that one guy died when the waves came in. Really!? You're just gonna stand there? I wish they spent more time in space and didn't jump back to earth as much. They needed to show Murph's journey too, but as a big Sci Fi fan, I wanted more space.

I think this was a great film, but I'm starting to agree that Nolan's editing is a bit off. I didn't feel this way with Inception or TDK, but noticed it in TDKR. Anway I'm still a big fan of his.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/6/2014 11:20:13 AM

@shac @Violator - I did enjoy it. It was a great film. What I will say is that all the actors are on point. And as far as I know there wasn't any AlienStatue in the film! Haha. I'm going to see it tonight again. Because the two guys I sat next to were super tired during the 11:30 showing, and there was some jokes here and there in the film, like any film, and those guys weren't budging with any laughs! Pretty much me and the people a few rows back. So yea, the audience wasn't the best to say the least. It wasn't a packed house though.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/5/2014 12:17:27 PM

Haha! I deffinitely won't talk about it here. I'm not that type of person. Just had to get my frustration out. haha

Back to Avatar...

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/5/2014 12:07:30 PM

Saw Intersteller last night 35mm film. Please post the review, so I can talk about it! Arggghhhhhh..

Haha.

Mania Box Office Report: WHOA, John Wick (Article) - 10/27/2014 7:03:10 PM

John Wick was awesome. It wasn't a huge epic movie like a lot of movies coming out. It was simple and bad azz. I loved it. I saw Fury twice, and I think I'll see John Wick twice. Reeves was perfect for this role. Great movie that I would recommend.

Jason Momoa IS Aquaman (Officially) (Article) - 10/15/2014 4:35:17 PM

I'm starting to accept that we'll have two actors for flash. One for TV one for big screen. It's bothering me less and less. I just hope that the type of Wonder Woman we get is like Wonder Woman in Superman Batman Apocalypse animated movie. She was badAs in that movie!!

Mania Box Office Report: Bell tolls Annabelle (Article) - 10/6/2014 1:06:21 PM

Went to see Gone Girl. I really like David Finch, but man I'm tired of him F'n with my emotions!!

4 NEW Interstellar Posters (Article) - 9/22/2014 9:43:45 AM

I've watched this trailer about a dozen times, and it gives an epic feeling. I can't wait for this! Also, that machine (monolith looking) thing that they travel with, I just caught it doing something cool in the trailer, don't want to spoil anything if people don't watch trailers, but look at .1:32 of the trailer.

First Look: Paul Rudd in ANT-MAN (Article) - 8/19/2014 12:10:42 PM

Paul Rocky Rudd. I'm ready for this movie!!

ALIENSTATUE'S MANIACAL PERSONA