All alienstatue's Comments

Ted 2 - Official Trailer (Article) - 1/29/2015 4:39:34 PM

#grrrmonday

hahaha

Escape From New York Remake now at FOX (Article) - 1/14/2015 9:55:34 AM

Even with the cheese, I like both films! I thought Lockout was good too. Some cheese in that too, but it was fun. I didn't know Doomsday had the same feel. I remember seeing the first 10 or so minutes and changing it. I'll check it out again.

Besides, Escape from NY and LA gave us some of the best quotes:

"What are you doing in LA?"

"Dying"

NEW Avengers: Age of Ultron Promo Art (Article) - 12/31/2014 9:39:55 AM

My question is. After they stop Ultron, does Tony upgrade his armor with Ultron remains so he can have an "ultimate, unstopable form"?

Mania Box Office Report: The Final Hobbit Rules (Article) - 12/23/2014 9:50:24 AM

So the wiki says she became weak "seemingly" because she kissed Gandalf and gave her energy to him.

Mania Box Office Report: The Final Hobbit Rules (Article) - 12/22/2014 2:22:12 PM

Nevermind my question about Galadriel. The LOTR wiki was updated and it explains it.

Mania Box Office Report: The Final Hobbit Rules (Article) - 12/22/2014 1:59:03 PM

I didn't get a chance to see Hobbit for the second viewing. But I think I'll catch it in HFR. I forgot they had that.

I did see Exodus. I really enjoyed it. Scott did a great job IMO. I'll probably buy it on iTunes when it comes out.

Question for the Tolkien guru's (minor movie spoiler): Why did Galadriel get weak around the Nazgul? They weren't doing anything to her at that point.

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/17/2014 10:22:01 AM

Violatorr, that's the best analogy I've read!

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/17/2014 10:04:35 AM

Saw it last night, and I enjoyed it, but it was my least favorite of the three. Still an awesome movie. The opening with Smaug was insane. The sub plots did seem stretched out, but I'll go see it again for sure.

I did think that the ending was going to be more emotional, like Return of the King. That was a perfect ending. This ending seemed quick. Haha but I guess that's because Return of the King had like 4 endings. :-)

By the way, did you guys get the new Mad Max trailer during the previews? HOLY SMOKES!!

The Winter of '84: 2010: The Year We Make Contact (Article) - 12/9/2014 11:29:50 AM

I recall enjoying 2010 as well. But I can't remember the HAL explanation part you're referring to DarkXid. I'm going to wiki it.

Terminator: Genisys - Trailer (Article) - 12/5/2014 11:52:42 AM

momitchell - I agree with your skinny guy vs. mr. olympus point of view.

Now we have young John McClane, with Sarah Connor from T2, with older and wiser T-800 vs. T-1000's younger brother. I wonder who's gonna win!? Haha.

Don't hate me guys, I'm still gonna see this and I'm sure it will be cool.

ALIENSTATUE'S MANIACAL PERSONA