All alienstatue's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/26/2015 4:04:54 PM

For those not into FB, I've never used FB before this and I only go on it to talk to the mania group. I used a fake name and picture. And why isn't anyone mentioning Comics 2 Film :-( I came from Comics 2 Film, no one else?

I don't know how many ppl here live in So. Cal, but I'm going to LB Comic Con, see you there haha!

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/25/2015 9:41:10 AM

What season is it on?

LOL

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/24/2015 2:06:35 PM

@VTGame, thanks for the instructions. I'm going to try it tonight. Work blocks FB and we can get around it but not all the images load, so it's better to try it at home.

Are you guys watching anything new genre related, on Netflix?

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/23/2015 4:00:41 PM

FInally I'm able to comment. Haha. Site kept freezing on me. Anyway, see you guys on the facebook page. Gonna try to stick with the name Alien Statue, if it lets me.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/16/2015 2:22:02 PM

I don't have facebook either, but I can start going to CBR. I usually go to CBM and then come here to read the comments.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/15/2015 8:30:25 PM

No!!!!!! I'll miss all you maniacs! I don't post as much because it's hard to keep up with all the comments, but I love the opinions of many here and I'll miss this site a lot!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/12/2015 4:19:45 PM

that's why I like coming here for the comments. I thought AOS wasn't all it was cracked up to be because of old comments on here and other sites. So I didn't waste my time, but now I'll go check it out. Especially since it's on Netflix now too.

Mania Interview: Steven Spielberg (Article) - 2/3/2015 10:20:25 AM

Can't wait to check this out. Is it a reboot from the one he did in 2012?

Ted 2 - Official Trailer (Article) - 1/29/2015 4:39:34 PM

#grrrmonday

hahaha

Escape From New York Remake now at FOX (Article) - 1/14/2015 9:55:34 AM

Even with the cheese, I like both films! I thought Lockout was good too. Some cheese in that too, but it was fun. I didn't know Doomsday had the same feel. I remember seeing the first 10 or so minutes and changing it. I'll check it out again.

Besides, Escape from NY and LA gave us some of the best quotes:

"What are you doing in LA?"

"Dying"