All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 6,399

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: A Hen in the Wolf House Review (Article) - 10/23/2014 1:44:03 PM

I thought this was a great episode and I loved that I had no idea how simmins was going to be saved.  But I loved it more how fricking hot that girl looked saving her.  I still have a crush on Chloe, but Bobbi Morse is a super sexy body guard is all I'm sayin.

Brent Spiner Cast in Star Wars Rebels (Article) - 10/23/2014 1:41:52 PM

WOW, now that you say it.  He's totally Niven.

Into the Woods Featurette - The Story (Article) - 10/23/2014 1:39:13 PM

I'm not huge into musicals, but I have this feeling I'll eb taking my daughter and her friends to this.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 1:34:18 PM

I watched this last night.  I just watched it agai and I think I liked it even more.  Cool, Awesome sauce, Hell Yea!!!, Amazing, are all great comments.  I don't know if I can say any more than that, but I think this is going to be the best movie of the year.  Hell that trailer was better than some movies I've seen.  I agree with redvector on the Vision.

Halo Nightfall: Official Trailer (Article) - 10/22/2014 6:41:25 PM

I don't care for these games, but I might watch this.

Star Wars Rebels: Fighter Flight Review (Article) - 10/22/2014 6:39:48 PM

My son and I both thought the last episode was fun.

The Flash: Things You Can't Outrun Review (Article) - 10/22/2014 6:39:12 PM

I am enjoying this show, but i feel like he suddenly stops using his speed at the dumbest times.  No one should ever be able to punch him.

Brent Spiner Cast in Star Wars Rebels (Article) - 10/22/2014 6:38:06 PM

Of course why the hell not.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/22/2014 6:37:30 PM

It is so cool.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Premiere Date! (Article) - 10/22/2014 6:36:31 PM

DANG! Just watched the trailer.  This is going to be crazy good.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA