All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 6,199

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Touch of Evil - Limited Edition (Article) - 4/16/2014 5:14:02 PM

Double indemnity is a great classic.  I might pick that up.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Providence Review (Article) - 4/16/2014 5:09:39 PM

I wasn't excited about this last episode.  Loved the one before it.  And Caveman they showed him using some crazy powers in teh next episode.  Don't know who he is though.

Arrow: The Man Under the Hood Clip (Article) - 4/16/2014 5:08:13 PM

I can't wait for the second season of this to come out on Netflix.

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Official Final Trailer (Article) - 4/16/2014 5:07:38 PM

darn its gone.

Mania Interview: Gina Carano (Article) - 4/15/2014 3:08:05 PM

Crap they stopped streaming it.  Oh well.  Maybe I'll buy it.  As far as Gail, she is pretty hot, but not tough enough for wonder woman.

Game of Thrones: The Lion and The Rose Review (Article) - 4/14/2014 4:10:31 PM

Spoiler  . . . .  HOLY crap never get married in westeros.  You know as much as I hated that dirt bag, when he was killed I was like, AWESOME, and then I suddenly was like holy crap he's dead.  This is going to cause a shit storm.

25 Moments X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 4/13/2014 7:45:45 PM

I'm excited for Days, but looking more forward to Apocalypse.

Mania Interview: Gina Carano (Article) - 4/9/2014 4:22:39 PM

She's crazy sexy.  I loved Haywire.  I may buy that movie, but its free on Netflix so I watch it there (3 times so far).

Jack Is Back - 24 Special: Segments 1 & 2 (Article) - 4/9/2014 4:21:25 PM

I might need to watch this.

BORGMAN Trailer (Article) - 4/9/2014 4:20:14 PM

I'm not a horror movie guy, but if I was, this looks like an interesting story and also looks like it is done well.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA