All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 6,514

The Good, The Bad, and The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/18/2014 5:01:06 PM

Johson its more than just that.  The Eagles are the servants of the Gods.  They only intervene when the Gods allow it.  Gandalf just happens to be loved by Manwe.

First Look: STAR WARS: PRINCESS LEIA #1 (Article) - 12/17/2014 4:10:25 PM

Poor drawings I'd say of all of them.

Tim Burton Confirms Beetlejuice 2 (Article) - 12/17/2014 4:09:28 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, oh man that's a good one.  Beetlejuice 2, ha ha ha ha, oh man that's funny.

New Jurassic World Photo of Pratt and Raptor! (Article) - 12/17/2014 4:08:32 PM

I have to say that poster is cool, and completely ridiculous all at the same time.

The Winter of '84: Runaway (Article) - 12/17/2014 4:06:41 PM

Runaway was a great frickin movie.  LOVED it.  Was it a bit cheesy, oh yea.  Did it have some lame effects, sure.  But was it cool and fun.  Gene was a great villian.

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/17/2014 4:03:29 PM

I didn't love it.  I may grow to really like it.  Right now I felt like I just watched a huge battle without a hint of a story, but that's just me being dissapointed like I usually am and then I grow to appreciate them for what they are.  I'm not going to go into details, but I will say again Peter takes a great story and decides to just throw it away and do whatever he pleases.  What he pleases is good fun, but I always miss the real deal.

New Game of Thrones Teaser Arrives (Article) - 12/16/2014 6:38:23 PM

Just saw the Hobbit.  I think it was the worst of the three.  Kind of like the last trilogy.  Still had its moments.  My son loved it.

The Winter of '84: Starman (Article) - 12/16/2014 1:14:58 PM

Starman is  a great movie.  loved this as a kid, watched it recently and still enjoyed it.  Now Big Trouble is just a ridiculous mess, and yet I can't help but enjoy it just for its one liners alone.

TAKEN 3 CLIP: Good Luck (Article) - 12/16/2014 1:12:35 PM

Hell i've seen the first two.  I'll rent this too.

THE PHOENIX PROJECT - Trailer (Article) - 12/16/2014 1:11:56 PM

Good trailer.  well done.  not interested

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA