All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 6,583

Scotty to Pen Star Trek 3? (Article) - 1/24/2015 7:12:37 PM

It should be funny!

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/24/2015 7:10:17 PM

Great choices!!!!  I can not wait for this fricking movie.  He's the greatest villian/ advisary of all time in this universe.

LAST STARFIGHTER, THE (EXPANDED) Soundtrack Review (Article) - 1/19/2015 5:49:56 PM

Primitive?  They are absolutely horrific.  Soem of the worst ever.  Even at the time I thought it looked liek total crap.  Still in spite of that I loved this movie.  I always wished they had redone the special effects and just kept all the human parts the same.  Star Wars did it.

"Powers" on Late Night with Seth Myers (Article) - 1/19/2015 5:47:06 PM

Wait, what?  On the Playstation?

2015 Oscar Nominations (Article) - 1/15/2015 7:29:44 PM

Budapest was more than just a comedy, but yea you're right it probably won't take it.  All great movies on here (Though I admit I haven't seen everyone of them. The one sI have are great.)

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/14/2015 7:33:04 PM

I was just pointing out that the word electrucuted means DEATH by electric shock.  And since multiple people used that word, I was starting to think people thought he was going to be killed.  Which is ubsurd.

The Flash - Revenge of the Rogues Trailer (Article) - 1/14/2015 7:27:01 PM

Jan. 20th, check.

Star Wars Rebels: Scoundrel School with Billy Dee Williams (Article) - 1/14/2015 7:25:59 PM

Man I ended up hating that guy in Empire, but then I ended up loving him.  I've enjoyed him in all the books I've read.  Glad they got Billy to do his voice.

Escape From New York Remake now at FOX (Article) - 1/14/2015 7:24:09 PM

I thought the premise for the first movie was super dumb.  It was fun in spite of it.  As an adult, I have no desire to see the same thing.  I hope they vastly improve it.  I'd say change the setting entirely, but then of course they'd have to change the name too.  So then its not a remake anymore, but a rip-off.

NEW Kingsman: The Secret Service CLIP (Article) - 1/14/2015 7:21:56 PM

I have loved all the trailers I've seen, but this one IDK, this kid just doesn't seem believable to me.  I'm still interested though.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA