All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 6,610

LADYHAWKE: LIMITED EDITION  (2-CD SET) Review (Article) - 3/9/2015 5:35:43 PM

I enjoyed this too, I saw it about 5 years ago and I still enjoyed it, but I have no idea of what the soundtrack was like.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Aftershocks Review (Article) - 3/6/2015 2:28:20 PM

I'm with Eldogg, and I don't believe you try and try to like it.  Just stop and do something else Czech.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Aftershocks Review (Article) - 3/5/2015 6:26:15 PM

I enjoyed the episode.  I'm wondering where this is going.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/5/2015 6:24:57 PM

Holy Crap, I forgot you used to say that

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/28/2015 1:01:19 PM

That's good news Janson.  I had a beer and toatsed Nemoy's name.  RIP

Did anyone see my comment about the next star wars trailer?  Does anyone know if that is true.  It's the rumor I've been hearing on the internet.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/26/2015 7:50:19 PM

April 16th, next star wars trailer?

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 11:51:49 AM

I just requested you.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 11:45:21 AM

I can't seem to find the cinemania page on FB either.

Jarrod I sent you a message, but it will probably be in your other box as we aren't friends yet.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 8:06:13 PM

You know it would be cool if someday we all met at like a comic-con or something as a group.  Probably couldn't afford to go myself, but still it would be awesome.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 7:36:59 PM

WOW, this might be the last thing I ever type on here.  I've been on this site since the very beginning back when I had a dial up modem and it took me forever to load the big pictures, let alone the videos.  I used to walk away and wait a while and come back before I hit play.  I belive it was 1994, but maybe it was late 90s I honestly can't remember.  So I guess thanks for a good 20 years or so of good conversation.  There are only a few that I can remember from the very beginning.  I've enjoyed our chats on many topics.  My high lights were being thanked by a few writers and also being called out by the sexiest of all Tara Perry.  Oh those were the days.  She made me laugh like no other.  I had a huge crush.  Oh well Maniacs, this is almostunbiased signing off . . .

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA