All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 6,610
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 2/8/2015 4:22:34 AM

SPACEBALLS 2, you heard it hear first, oh wait no one will read this.

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 2/6/2015 7:30:33 PM

So what is with this site?  Are they taking February off.  No stories.  Is this site going under?  All we get is retro for this week.

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 2/2/2015 8:51:50 PM

Oh TV is definitely getting better.  I am not saying it isn't.

First Look: Indominus Rex from Jurassic World (Article) - 2/2/2015 6:34:57 AM

Nice one redvestor, food court, I love it.  They said 20,000 people in the commercial,

The Super Hero Bowl: Marvel Vs. DC (Article) - 2/1/2015 8:45:05 PM

I'd liek to see Marvel win, but they switch the flash to running back and I'm not even sure Marvel would know when they are scored on.  Now you let Charles control the other teams minds and  . . . well, I suppose that would be cheating.

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 2/1/2015 8:32:20 PM

This is one of my favorite shows.  that said, I couldn't disagree with you more Blank.  Maybe teh movies you watch are stupid, but the ones I watch are great.  Also movies have gotten so much better over the years, much more realistic.  I think you might be getting cynical in your old age.

Tomorrowland Big Game Tease (Article) - 1/29/2015 7:54:23 PM

I am looking forward to this one.

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 1/29/2015 7:53:35 PM

I'm excited, but haven't we already seen this trailer?

First Look: Indominus Rex from Jurassic World (Article) - 1/29/2015 7:52:17 PM

I hate the idea of them making a new dino, when there are already so many cool ones out there.

Mission: Impossible 5 Moves Up Release Date (Article) - 1/27/2015 6:02:16 PM