All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 6,262
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Batman: The Complete Television Series Artwork (Article) - 7/25/2014 8:16:13 PM

I would never ever buy this, but if it ever is on TV again, I may watch an episode or too.  BUT DANG, just so cheesy.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 - Comic Con Trailer (Article) - 7/25/2014 8:15:06 PM

I enjoyed this.  It was exactly what I expected and wanted.  Great show and lead actress is so fricking cute.  Actually she isn't the only one.

Arrow Season 3 - Comic Con Trailer (Article) - 7/25/2014 8:13:54 PM

When will season 2 hit netflix?

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay %u2013 Part 1 Trailer Premiere Date (Article) - 7/24/2014 9:21:27 PM

Another two parter last movie.  I haven't read it.  Is it that complicated?

Hasbro's 2014 Comic-Con Exclusives (Article) - 7/24/2014 5:46:14 AM

We had a ROM when we were kids.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Blu-ray Details (Article) - 7/24/2014 5:44:11 AM

I enjoyed this movie, and why not focus on Wolvie, he's the best.  Well other than magneto.  I'm looking forward to buying this.

NEW The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Poster (Article) - 7/24/2014 5:41:59 AM

Now that is a friggin poster!

Jurassic World & Guardians of the Galaxy Comic Con Posters (Article) - 7/24/2014 5:39:13 AM

Umm I was going to say that both looked super old fashioned and lame.  So is that the theme, old fashioned and lame posters at comicon?

GOTHAM Trailer: One Crime Will Unite Two Partners (Article) - 7/24/2014 5:38:00 AM

Yea that last trailer made me laugh hard.

Westworld Coming to HBO (Article) - 7/24/2014 5:36:15 AM

I never saw this movie, almost rented a couple dozen times.  After that trailer I feel like i just watched the whole movie.  Could that trailer give anymore away?  My guess is that these robots will be so real that they don't even know they are robots.  I might give this a try, not excited yet.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA