All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 6,614
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 11:51:49 AM

I just requested you.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 11:45:21 AM

I can't seem to find the cinemania page on FB either.

Jarrod I sent you a message, but it will probably be in your other box as we aren't friends yet.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 8:06:13 PM

You know it would be cool if someday we all met at like a comic-con or something as a group.  Probably couldn't afford to go myself, but still it would be awesome.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 7:36:59 PM

WOW, this might be the last thing I ever type on here.  I've been on this site since the very beginning back when I had a dial up modem and it took me forever to load the big pictures, let alone the videos.  I used to walk away and wait a while and come back before I hit play.  I belive it was 1994, but maybe it was late 90s I honestly can't remember.  So I guess thanks for a good 20 years or so of good conversation.  There are only a few that I can remember from the very beginning.  I've enjoyed our chats on many topics.  My high lights were being thanked by a few writers and also being called out by the sexiest of all Tara Perry.  Oh those were the days.  She made me laugh like no other.  I had a huge crush.  Oh well Maniacs, this is almostunbiased signing off . . .

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 2/8/2015 4:22:34 AM

SPACEBALLS 2, you heard it hear first, oh wait no one will read this.

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 2/6/2015 7:30:33 PM

So what is with this site?  Are they taking February off.  No stories.  Is this site going under?  All we get is retro for this week.

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 2/2/2015 8:51:50 PM

Oh TV is definitely getting better.  I am not saying it isn't.

First Look: Indominus Rex from Jurassic World (Article) - 2/2/2015 6:34:57 AM

Nice one redvestor, food court, I love it.  They said 20,000 people in the commercial,

The Super Hero Bowl: Marvel Vs. DC (Article) - 2/1/2015 8:45:05 PM

I'd liek to see Marvel win, but they switch the flash to running back and I'm not even sure Marvel would know when they are scored on.  Now you let Charles control the other teams minds and  . . . well, I suppose that would be cheating.

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 2/1/2015 8:32:20 PM

This is one of my favorite shows.  that said, I couldn't disagree with you more Blank.  Maybe teh movies you watch are stupid, but the ones I watch are great.  Also movies have gotten so much better over the years, much more realistic.  I think you might be getting cynical in your old age.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA