All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 6,583
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

5 Michael Keaton Films to Re-watch Before the Oscars (Article) - 1/13/2015 2:11:17 PM

Gung Ho is oen of my favorites of his.  It's better than most of these.  Mr. Mom was a fun movie.  And I must admit I did enjoy Dangerously when it caem out haven't seen it since.  I liked him in the Other Guys as well.

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/13/2015 2:05:08 PM

Electrically shocked is what you mean.  And I want to see the vision now.  I don't want to wait!  No I'm okay either way, but I admit I am very interested in seeing him.  As for who is who, wow, that's what I'm not sure I want to know.  Looks so great though.  This is going to be seriously intense I have a feeling.  has anyone heard about feature length yet?

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/13/2015 1:58:38 PM

People keep saying Thor is electrocuted.  Why do you think Thor is going to die in this movie?  I seriously doubt he'll eb electrocuted.  That would eb so dumb as he has Thor 3 coming out.  How would they bring him back if he died?

Golden Globes 2015 - Winners (Article) - 1/12/2015 7:32:36 PM

I think it won just because it is so unusual.  It took a lot of guts to do a movie for such a long period of time.  So many things could have went wrong.  I haven't seen it, but my guess its just because of the scope and not the story.

Agent Carter Clip: The 487 (Article) - 1/12/2015 7:27:51 PM

I really enjoyed th first episode.  I've aways enjoyd her as an actress.  I was looking forward to this just for her, but I'm loving the story and the acting and just everthing.  Plus Dang she is just so hot!

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/12/2015 7:24:25 PM

So pumped for this!!!!!  Still wher is the vision?  Did I miss it?

Mania Review: Taken 3 (Article) - 1/12/2015 7:33:49 AM

I LOVED the first Taken Movie.  Second was fine, just no where near as good, but if I don't compare it to teh first, it was a fun action movie worth seeing once.  I'll rent Taken 3 for sure, and I bet i'll have fun watching it.

Star Wars Standalone Film Loses Writer (Article) - 1/12/2015 7:29:12 AM

If he's done, I wouldn't call it a loss.  Rewrites happen all the time.  Now if they said, "Dude your ideas suck, we're starting over," now then I'd be worried.

Batman V. Superman TWO films? (Article) - 1/12/2015 7:25:55 AM

How about a two parter that comes out 3 months apart.  No actually I love it that they wouldn't wait a whole year or even a half of a year.  This is better than the long waits if true.

Golden Globes 2015 - Winners (Article) - 1/12/2015 6:26:08 AM

I was happy with a lot of these, and unsure about a few as I haven't seen all the movies yet.  Was glad Budapest won though.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA