All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 6,467
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Mania Review: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Article) - 11/21/2014 4:19:21 PM

I think Lawrence is brilliant.  These movies are just okay, but she is a great actress.

Strange Magic: Official Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2014 4:18:15 PM

That was strange alright.  I think I'd rather go see the new Cinderella movie than this.

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series - Teaser Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2014 3:02:19 PM

Thanks pantz

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies The Last Goodbye Music Video (Article) - 11/21/2014 3:01:34 PM

Wow that did nothing for me.  He's fine.  The pictures were fine, but IDK I just didn't like it.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Things We Bury Review (Article) - 11/20/2014 6:59:44 PM

Loved this episode.  Very dark.  Ward was great.

Greatone, what are you saying, Cloe is amazing, please don't say things like that.

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series - Teaser Trailer (Article) - 11/20/2014 6:58:05 PM

Is this just for PS4?

G.I. Joe 3 Might Have a NEW Director (Article) - 11/20/2014 6:54:59 PM

Second film completely sucked in my opinion.  I'm done with these unless I see a really good story from the trailer.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Extended Cut (Article) - 11/18/2014 1:12:55 PM

Wow mellow tell me you are being funny, cause otherwise you shouldn't even talk.  There were no Hobbits falling through a door.  They were dwarves, and if you were joking, ha good one.

CINDERELLA Trailer #2 Sneak Peek (Article) - 11/18/2014 1:10:55 PM

Honestly all these cartoons should be made over now that computers can make anything seem real.

Darth Vader #1 First Look! (Article) - 11/17/2014 1:53:57 PM

Cheap what the heck do you mean by CANON?  Only the movies are Canon.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA