All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 6,199
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Guardians of the Galaxy - Official Trailer Extended Look (Article) - 4/9/2014 4:17:18 PM

Some of this is new for me.  This is looking better and better.  I'll be there opening weekend.  The visuals are fantastic.

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Official Featurette #1 (Article) - 4/9/2014 3:52:02 PM

I can't wait for this movie.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Turn Turn Turn Review (Article) - 4/9/2014 3:51:18 PM

I wasn't too surprised by anything that happened, but I do think it was written so we didn't really know for sure who and who wasn't Hydra.  I really liked the episode though I am a little disappointed by the ending.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Uprising Revealed (Article) - 4/8/2014 6:52:55 PM

SPOILER

Can't believe the ending of this.  I saw it coming, but when he actually pulled the trigger I was sort of disappointed.  Great episode though.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Article) - 4/8/2014 6:50:13 PM

Thing is they added some and took out parts of the book I really liked.  They could have done so much more in wilderland, and also in the forest of Mirkwood.  Then take out all the extra crap Karas talked about.  IDK I still enjoyed this one more than the first.  Horcruxx, are you saying the extended version of the first movie is worth getting?

10 NEW X-Men: Days of Future Past Posters (Article) - 4/8/2014 6:45:32 PM

last one is my favorite

Game of Thrones: The Lion and the Rose Teaser (Article) - 4/8/2014 6:44:37 PM

I enjoyed the last episode.  As usual the women (and girls) have the best story lines.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Behind the Scenes (Article) - 4/3/2014 8:50:54 PM

I swear I saw this video a long time ago.  Anyway I loved the first two x-men movies.  I have faith this will eb awesome.  I honestly feel sorry for anyone who thinks it is going to be like the comics.  Just enjoy this new telling and don't get hung up on that.  It's a new universe dudes.

The Spring of '84: Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes (Article) - 4/1/2014 8:53:54 PM

This was a great film.

The Spring of '84: Romancing the Stone (Article) - 4/1/2014 8:53:09 PM

Capt you think Danny was annoying, his character's brother was way way worse.  I liked Danny's character much more.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA