All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 6,605
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 2/1/2015 8:32:20 PM

This is one of my favorite shows.  that said, I couldn't disagree with you more Blank.  Maybe teh movies you watch are stupid, but the ones I watch are great.  Also movies have gotten so much better over the years, much more realistic.  I think you might be getting cynical in your old age.

Tomorrowland Big Game Tease (Article) - 1/29/2015 7:54:23 PM

I am looking forward to this one.

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 1/29/2015 7:53:35 PM

I'm excited, but haven't we already seen this trailer?

First Look: Indominus Rex from Jurassic World (Article) - 1/29/2015 7:52:17 PM

I hate the idea of them making a new dino, when there are already so many cool ones out there.

Mission: Impossible 5 Moves Up Release Date (Article) - 1/27/2015 6:02:16 PM

No crap.  5    WOW

Doctor Who for Marvel's Jessica Jones (Article) - 1/27/2015 5:38:00 PM

He's great, makes me want to watch it more.

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/27/2015 5:36:57 PM

I'll watch it.  Not excited yet.

Star Wars Stand-alone Hires New Writer (Article) - 1/27/2015 5:34:23 PM

I heard they are filming this mostly in Mexico and are using a lot of the sets JJ had made.

Emma Watson for Beauty and the Beast (Article) - 1/27/2015 5:33:15 PM

Wonder if they are going to make a live action little mermaid next?????

Cumberbatch in Classic Sherlock Holmes Garb! (Article) - 1/26/2015 7:33:20 PM

LOVE IT!!!  I really like how they keep putting in things like this.  When he first wore the hat, I laughed out loud.  No I really did, not your typical LOL typing here.  I actually friggin laughed.

This is one of my favorite shows of all time, and he is a great Sherlock.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA