All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 6,608
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Star Wars Stand-alone Hires New Writer (Article) - 1/27/2015 5:34:23 PM

I heard they are filming this mostly in Mexico and are using a lot of the sets JJ had made.

Emma Watson for Beauty and the Beast (Article) - 1/27/2015 5:33:15 PM

Wonder if they are going to make a live action little mermaid next?????

Cumberbatch in Classic Sherlock Holmes Garb! (Article) - 1/26/2015 7:33:20 PM

LOVE IT!!!  I really like how they keep putting in things like this.  When he first wore the hat, I laughed out loud.  No I really did, not your typical LOL typing here.  I actually friggin laughed.

This is one of my favorite shows of all time, and he is a great Sherlock.

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/26/2015 7:30:29 PM

Well I happen to love Magneto.  So it has never bothered me that he has a lot of screen time.  Hell he's my favorite villian in the series, just not the most fricking awesome powerhouse like Apocalypse.  Though he's pretty fricking close.

Mania Box Office Report: American Sniper Scores 2 (Article) - 1/26/2015 7:24:09 PM

I love time travel stuff, but I'm not going to see this in the theaters.  Maybe rent it.

Scotty to Pen Star Trek 3? (Article) - 1/24/2015 7:12:37 PM

It should be funny!

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/24/2015 7:10:17 PM

Great choices!!!!  I can not wait for this fricking movie.  He's the greatest villian/ advisary of all time in this universe.

LAST STARFIGHTER, THE (EXPANDED) Soundtrack Review (Article) - 1/19/2015 5:49:56 PM

Primitive?  They are absolutely horrific.  Soem of the worst ever.  Even at the time I thought it looked liek total crap.  Still in spite of that I loved this movie.  I always wished they had redone the special effects and just kept all the human parts the same.  Star Wars did it.

"Powers" on Late Night with Seth Myers (Article) - 1/19/2015 5:47:06 PM

Wait, what?  On the Playstation?

2015 Oscar Nominations (Article) - 1/15/2015 7:29:44 PM

Budapest was more than just a comedy, but yea you're right it probably won't take it.  All great movies on here (Though I admit I haven't seen everyone of them. The one sI have are great.)

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA