All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 6,586
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Star Wars Standalone Film Loses Writer (Article) - 1/12/2015 7:29:12 AM

If he's done, I wouldn't call it a loss.  Rewrites happen all the time.  Now if they said, "Dude your ideas suck, we're starting over," now then I'd be worried.

Batman V. Superman TWO films? (Article) - 1/12/2015 7:25:55 AM

How about a two parter that comes out 3 months apart.  No actually I love it that they wouldn't wait a whole year or even a half of a year.  This is better than the long waits if true.

Golden Globes 2015 - Winners (Article) - 1/12/2015 6:26:08 AM

I was happy with a lot of these, and unsure about a few as I haven't seen all the movies yet.  Was glad Budapest won though.

Rod Taylor Has Passed (Article) - 1/8/2015 9:08:51 PM

Time Machine was a good film.  RIP.  My prayers go out to his family.

Michael Keaton for Skull Island? (Article) - 1/8/2015 9:07:54 PM

I also love all three King Kong movies.  Though their are parts of Kinf Kong by PJ that I didn't care for on the island, everything else was fricking perfect.  I think i get a little teary eyed every frickin time I watch that beast die.  This intrigues me.  I'm up for it.

Everly - International Red Band TRAILER (Article) - 1/8/2015 9:05:09 PM

I always thought she was incredibly sexy.  She still is after all these years, DANG what a body and face and voice DANG!!!.  That said, this looks liek it will be fun.  I'll rent.

Oh and if you thought she was sexy in Dusk what about Desperado.  I actually fell for her the moment I saw her on Dream On, which was one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

NEW Ant-Man Photos Emerge (Article) - 1/8/2015 8:59:35 PM

Holy crap he is a unicorn.  I didn't know Lilly was in this.  That's a plus.

Game of Thrones Season 5 Air Date Announced! (Article) - 1/8/2015 8:57:55 PM

Can't wait!!!!

The Lazarus Effect - Official Trailer (Article) - 1/8/2015 6:10:11 AM

I hate horror movies in general, but she is so sexy I had to watch the trailor.  Didn't look too bad.

Scarlett Johansson for Ghost in the Shell (Article) - 1/8/2015 6:05:35 AM

Okay just watched 3 clips on youtube and still don't have a clue.  Hopefully the movie is better than what I saw.  Great action though.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA