All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 6,333
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Exodus: Gods and Kings - "The World" Featurette (Article) - 9/9/2014 7:10:34 PM

Yea I may see this in theaters, but will probably rent it.  Ridley is awesome though.

DOCTOR WHO: "Listen" Preview & Images (Article) - 9/9/2014 7:09:03 PM

I'm almost caught up with season 7.  I had quite a summer watching all these episodes.  After last week I am sold on the new doctor.

First Look: The Vision from Avengers: Age of Ultron (Article) - 9/8/2014 7:38:11 PM

Looks wicked awesome.

HIGH MOON: First 4 Minutes (Article) - 9/8/2014 7:34:10 PM

Why the hell would we Mine the moon when we have so many resources underground here on Earth.  The cost to get the moons resources back to Earth would be insane.  that said, yea 1/8 the gravity would be sweet.  I'd love to do some bench press up there.  I'm not sure the arm movement would be so different after you get usd to it.  I agree with Muenster.  Whoever filmed that openig scene though has no clue how far the moon is away from the Earth.   and the purple glowing helmets?  Are these supposed to be energy fields?  Cause if so give me a solid helmet anyday, just in case I lose power.  Ever think about running sideways from the fricking crack that is only expanding in one direction?  So basically what I'm saying is, holy crap how can we not watch this.  It will be the funniest thing on TV ever.  I'll give it 3 months tops.

Doctor Who: Robot Of Sherwood Review (Article) - 9/8/2014 4:08:52 PM

This was so funny.  I think I laughed more this episode than maybe ever before.  Really fun!

Dredd Prequel? Not Sequel? (Article) - 9/8/2014 4:07:09 PM

I'm tired of prequels, but i did like the first one.

Arrow Season 3 Trailer (Article) - 9/7/2014 10:55:07 AM

So . . . does this mean arrow season 2 will be coming soon to Netflix?

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Bonus Clips (Article) - 9/4/2014 7:39:07 PM

Cool news, and can't wait for this to come out.

Doctor Who: Into the Dalek Review (Article) - 9/3/2014 1:04:07 PM

I enjoyed this episode, but was not an A for me.

Doctor Who: Robot of Sherwood CLIP (Article) - 9/3/2014 1:03:04 PM

This is going to be interesting, plus can't wait to see a certain someone looking sexy as a damsel in distress.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA