All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 6,195
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 8:22:17 AM

REMOVED?!?!?!?!

DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 8:20:58 AM

So who are we supposed to root for?

Wolverine The Musical: with Hugh Jackman (Article) - 3/31/2014 8:18:29 AM

This is great.  Yea I like him as wolvie.  Always have.  Who gives a crap if he's tall.  I actually liked les mis too.

The Spring of '84: Romancing the Stone (Article) - 3/31/2014 8:16:07 AM

I have seen it recently.  It's not as great as I remember, but it is still really fun.  I think i saw it 2 or 3 times in the theater.  Hell i might watch it today.  Now the second movie was no where near as good as the first one.

Jupiter Ascending - Official Trailer 2 (Article) - 3/27/2014 2:38:44 PM

I thought of Dune too, because of the political aspects.  I think this looks like it could be epic.  I hope it is as deep as it seems and not some summer action flick.

Evangeline Lilly Confirmed for Ant-Man (Article) - 3/27/2014 2:35:14 PM

Love her, don't care about this.

Amy Acker joins Agents of SHIELD (Article) - 3/27/2014 2:34:38 PM

I'm cool with this move.  Coulson needs to get some.

INTO THE STORM Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 2:32:09 PM

We need another Twister :)

Doctor Who: The Moonbase DVD Review (Article) - 3/26/2014 4:26:17 PM

Way slower, i agree.  I'm not a huge fan of the second doctor, though i admit i don't remember much from him, I have seen a few recently.  He's better than some of the later ones, but no where near as good as soem others.  If I understand what i read, this is just a short series of his and not all his episodes, so i don't like it that the DVD says 1966-1969.  Makes it sound like all of the episodes are there.  Maybe I'm just complaining again.

New Green Goblin Photo - Best Yet? (Article) - 3/26/2014 4:19:06 PM

HA, that made me laugh hard Wise.  Eh I don't care for this look, but I don't liek the looks fo the actor for the part either.  Still, trailer looked good.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA