All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 6,388
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

NEW Jurassic World Poster (Article) - 10/15/2014 5:07:54 PM

I like a good teaser.  This is not a good teaser.

Doctor Who: Mummy on the Orient Express Review (Article) - 10/14/2014 7:17:17 PM

I enjoyed this a lot more than the last two.  Back to where it was when the season first started.  That said I didn't like how quickly Clara changed her mind, nor that she isn't being honest with her new lover.  IDK felt cheap.

Iron Man for Captain America 3 (Article) - 10/14/2014 7:15:15 PM

I saw this earlier.  Give the man his money.  I'm ready for more Iron Man.

Guardians of the Galaxy Animated Series - NYCC Test Footage (Article) - 10/12/2014 5:46:51 PM

Not sold.

Star Wars Rebels: NYCC Exclusive Clip (Article) - 10/12/2014 5:44:46 PM

My son and I enjoyed the first episode more than we thought we would.

Bond Casting RUMOR - New Femme Fatale (Article) - 10/12/2014 5:42:27 PM

She's hot.  Can she act?

Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-ray Review (Article) - 10/6/2014 2:00:55 PM

None of them have been great, but there was something about this one that made me want to wait for Netflix.

Doctor Who: Kill the Moon Review (Article) - 10/6/2014 1:57:15 PM

I thought last nights episode was okay.  I thought about what you were saying too, Karas, but let's assume that the butterfly thing absormed mass somehow.  That didn't bother me nearly as much as the fact that the moth laid an egg the same size as the egg it had just hatched from seconds before.  How did that not bother you?

I tend to look past physics on shows anymore as nothing is realistic, so everything would be spoiled if you think to much.

Also he admitted he didn't know.  He flat out said to Clara that he didn't know what would happen, and that the choice and consequences were up to her.  But let's assume that after he left he found out what would happen so he knew later.  Sure he was a jerk about it, but that was the point and why Clara left him.

I haven't enjoyed the last two episodes as much, but I loved the first ones.  Still I'm enjoying the season and looking forward to each episode.

Mania Box Office Report: Bell tolls Annabelle (Article) - 10/6/2014 1:48:04 PM

I think Dracula does look pretty good.  Will wait and rent it though.  Same for Automata.

Daredevil TV Series Official Logo Revealed (Article) - 10/3/2014 4:05:52 PM