All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 6,512

James Bond #24 Title and Cast Announced Thursday! (Article) - 12/3/2014 6:06:45 PM

I am so excited for this.

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Movie CLIPS (Article) - 12/3/2014 6:05:20 PM

Nice one wise, I was thinking GPS as well.

Not sure I want to watch these.  I really want to just enjoy the movie.  I am having a hard time not looking at them though.

NEW IMAGE of the Vision Emerges (Article) - 12/3/2014 6:04:15 PM

Yeah BLACK PANTHER, I agree Dark, that aside, I am liking the Vision's look.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Breaktheinternet (Article) - 12/3/2014 6:03:02 PM

He did a great job with Star Trek.  I loved it, but those lens flares in this trailer were so funny.

NEW Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies CLIP (Article) - 12/1/2014 7:28:58 PM

Mmmmmm wonder how he won't be seen.  Cough cough

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/30/2014 4:28:15 PM

Saber Nunchuks would work well for one swing and then you would cut your own arm off, UNLESS you had some sort of armor that could hold the blade under your arm.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/30/2014 4:26:43 PM

I'm thinking he can turn it on and off with where he places his hands so he can still do some awesome moves and then use teh guards when needed.  I'm with eldrik on this one.

Mania Box Office Report: Katniss, yet again! (Article) - 11/30/2014 4:23:32 PM

Still haven't seen Jay yet.  We were going to go and then just got too busy.  Maybe next weekend.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/29/2014 12:56:21 PM

Are you serious about what your saying, you're joking right?

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/29/2014 10:08:19 AM

He blew my socks off with the first 20 minutes of the first Star Trek he did.  That was some amazing stuff.  I am so overwhelmed by this simple trailer.  I can't stop thinking about it.  I honestly don't think the falcon looks thinner, but oh well that's just me.  As for the saber, I think it is fricking cool.  I always thought, why dn't they just run the lightsaber blade down and chop the hand off while they are duling, with no guards it would be so easy, but now . . .

Then I saw the x-wings on the water I was pumped, but when I saw the falcon flying I have never been happier ina  trailer since I first saw the LOTR trailer.  This is going to be so fun coming back to this galaxy at this time.  So pumped.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA