All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 6,203

Wolverine The Musical: with Hugh Jackman (Article) - 3/31/2014 8:18:29 AM

This is great.  Yea I like him as wolvie.  Always have.  Who gives a crap if he's tall.  I actually liked les mis too.

The Spring of '84: Romancing the Stone (Article) - 3/31/2014 8:16:07 AM

I have seen it recently.  It's not as great as I remember, but it is still really fun.  I think i saw it 2 or 3 times in the theater.  Hell i might watch it today.  Now the second movie was no where near as good as the first one.

Jupiter Ascending - Official Trailer 2 (Article) - 3/27/2014 2:38:44 PM

I thought of Dune too, because of the political aspects.  I think this looks like it could be epic.  I hope it is as deep as it seems and not some summer action flick.

Evangeline Lilly Confirmed for Ant-Man (Article) - 3/27/2014 2:35:14 PM

Love her, don't care about this.

Amy Acker joins Agents of SHIELD (Article) - 3/27/2014 2:34:38 PM

I'm cool with this move.  Coulson needs to get some.

INTO THE STORM Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 2:32:09 PM

We need another Twister :)

Doctor Who: The Moonbase DVD Review (Article) - 3/26/2014 4:26:17 PM

Way slower, i agree.  I'm not a huge fan of the second doctor, though i admit i don't remember much from him, I have seen a few recently.  He's better than some of the later ones, but no where near as good as soem others.  If I understand what i read, this is just a short series of his and not all his episodes, so i don't like it that the DVD says 1966-1969.  Makes it sound like all of the episodes are there.  Maybe I'm just complaining again.

New Green Goblin Photo - Best Yet? (Article) - 3/26/2014 4:19:06 PM

HA, that made me laugh hard Wise.  Eh I don't care for this look, but I don't liek the looks fo the actor for the part either.  Still, trailer looked good.

Rumor: Bradley Cooper for Indiana Jones? (Article) - 3/26/2014 4:17:16 PM

We shoudl just let this die.  the first 3 were great last oen sucked.  Let's just end it.  Harrison is Indy to me and always will be.  Can we wait till he dies and the movies are forgotten (if that is possible, doubt it) before we replace him.  Okay I'm a complainer today.

Black Widow Clip from Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 3/26/2014 4:12:38 PM

I love her. She's a great actress and I think she did a great job.  It doesn't hurt that she has the killer body too.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA