All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 6,609

2015 Oscar Nominations (Article) - 1/15/2015 7:29:44 PM

Budapest was more than just a comedy, but yea you're right it probably won't take it.  All great movies on here (Though I admit I haven't seen everyone of them. The one sI have are great.)

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/14/2015 7:33:04 PM

I was just pointing out that the word electrucuted means DEATH by electric shock.  And since multiple people used that word, I was starting to think people thought he was going to be killed.  Which is ubsurd.

The Flash - Revenge of the Rogues Trailer (Article) - 1/14/2015 7:27:01 PM

Jan. 20th, check.

Star Wars Rebels: Scoundrel School with Billy Dee Williams (Article) - 1/14/2015 7:25:59 PM

Man I ended up hating that guy in Empire, but then I ended up loving him.  I've enjoyed him in all the books I've read.  Glad they got Billy to do his voice.

Escape From New York Remake now at FOX (Article) - 1/14/2015 7:24:09 PM

I thought the premise for the first movie was super dumb.  It was fun in spite of it.  As an adult, I have no desire to see the same thing.  I hope they vastly improve it.  I'd say change the setting entirely, but then of course they'd have to change the name too.  So then its not a remake anymore, but a rip-off.

NEW Kingsman: The Secret Service CLIP (Article) - 1/14/2015 7:21:56 PM

I have loved all the trailers I've seen, but this one IDK, this kid just doesn't seem believable to me.  I'm still interested though.

5 Michael Keaton Films to Re-watch Before the Oscars (Article) - 1/13/2015 2:11:17 PM

Gung Ho is oen of my favorites of his.  It's better than most of these.  Mr. Mom was a fun movie.  And I must admit I did enjoy Dangerously when it caem out haven't seen it since.  I liked him in the Other Guys as well.

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/13/2015 2:05:08 PM

Electrically shocked is what you mean.  And I want to see the vision now.  I don't want to wait!  No I'm okay either way, but I admit I am very interested in seeing him.  As for who is who, wow, that's what I'm not sure I want to know.  Looks so great though.  This is going to be seriously intense I have a feeling.  has anyone heard about feature length yet?

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/13/2015 1:58:38 PM

People keep saying Thor is electrocuted.  Why do you think Thor is going to die in this movie?  I seriously doubt he'll eb electrocuted.  That would eb so dumb as he has Thor 3 coming out.  How would they bring him back if he died?

Golden Globes 2015 - Winners (Article) - 1/12/2015 7:32:36 PM

I think it won just because it is so unusual.  It took a lot of guts to do a movie for such a long period of time.  So many things could have went wrong.  I haven't seen it, but my guess its just because of the scope and not the story.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA