All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 6,586

Scarlett Johansson for Ghost in the Shell (Article) - 1/8/2015 6:01:49 AM

I saw this a couple days ago and I feel like this has been rumored for a while.  Thing is I don't know anything about this show other than I seem to see stuff about it all the time.

Star Wars Rebels: Path of the Jedi Review (Article) - 1/7/2015 1:16:38 PM

My son and I enjoyed this episode, though I liked clone wars better so far.  This has potential though.

Peanuts: Trailer #3 (Article) - 1/7/2015 1:15:38 PM

I feel sorry for your grandchildren who seem to have lost their childhood, blankczech.

Daredevil Motion Poster and Release Date Arrive (Article) - 1/7/2015 1:12:50 PM

Will the entire series be dropped on us at once or come out one a week or how does this work?

Ant-Man Teaser Trailer Arrives (Article) - 1/7/2015 1:10:43 PM

I have little interest in this so far, but as it is marvel and will feed into the bigger picture, I will see it.

Ant-Man Teaser Poster Arrives! (Article) - 1/6/2015 1:24:04 PM

He's small, like an ant.

Peanuts: Trailer #3 (Article) - 1/6/2015 1:23:19 PM

I hope kids across the country love it.  I also hope it is written the same as the old shows with wonderful vocabulary.  I won't be seeing it, but I'm glad it is being made as long as it stays true to its source.

Agnet Carter Clip and Behind the Scenes (Article) - 1/6/2015 1:20:09 PM

I am.  Atwell is one put together woman, plus she's a fine actress, plus I love the time period.  I'm excited.

Masters of the Universe Script Completed (Article) - 1/5/2015 7:07:20 PM

Now I wish it was on Netflix so I could watch it.

Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master's Guide Review (Article) - 1/5/2015 1:43:36 PM

I've read a few, but only ever played with the first edition.  It's a fricking great book of information.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA