All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 6,199

Amy Acker joins Agents of SHIELD (Article) - 3/27/2014 2:34:38 PM

I'm cool with this move.  Coulson needs to get some.

INTO THE STORM Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 2:32:09 PM

We need another Twister :)

Doctor Who: The Moonbase DVD Review (Article) - 3/26/2014 4:26:17 PM

Way slower, i agree.  I'm not a huge fan of the second doctor, though i admit i don't remember much from him, I have seen a few recently.  He's better than some of the later ones, but no where near as good as soem others.  If I understand what i read, this is just a short series of his and not all his episodes, so i don't like it that the DVD says 1966-1969.  Makes it sound like all of the episodes are there.  Maybe I'm just complaining again.

New Green Goblin Photo - Best Yet? (Article) - 3/26/2014 4:19:06 PM

HA, that made me laugh hard Wise.  Eh I don't care for this look, but I don't liek the looks fo the actor for the part either.  Still, trailer looked good.

Rumor: Bradley Cooper for Indiana Jones? (Article) - 3/26/2014 4:17:16 PM

We shoudl just let this die.  the first 3 were great last oen sucked.  Let's just end it.  Harrison is Indy to me and always will be.  Can we wait till he dies and the movies are forgotten (if that is possible, doubt it) before we replace him.  Okay I'm a complainer today.

Black Widow Clip from Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 3/26/2014 4:12:38 PM

I love her. She's a great actress and I think she did a great job.  It doesn't hurt that she has the killer body too.

Mania Review: Divergent (Article) - 3/24/2014 5:26:56 PM

My daughter and I both enjoyed this quite a bit.  She read the book and LOVED it, and she said the movie was really good and pretty close to the book.  Not sure why all the hate here.  I thought it was well done, maybe not too original, but acting was fine and story was good.  I'll be seeing the next one.

2 New Game of Thrones Season 4 Trailers (Article) - 3/24/2014 5:23:15 PM

I am so excited for this, but I think I'm going to skip these and just be surprised for the show.

New Hercules Photo and Trailer Details (Article) - 3/24/2014 5:22:35 PM

Speaking of huge, Jonnie's pic is mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm huge

Mania Box Office Report: Divergent over Muppets? (Article) - 3/24/2014 5:21:07 PM

Sounds like xenomorph needs to see the movie God's not dead.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA