All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 6,349

Millennium Falcon and X-Wing Spotted! (Article) - 9/10/2014 1:09:34 PM

LOVE  IT!

Avengers: Age of Ultron Second Look at The Vision (Article) - 9/10/2014 1:08:29 PM

Looks cool I know nothing about this character.

New Batmobile Photos from Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Article) - 9/10/2014 1:06:53 PM

Ehh.

NEW Star Wars Episode VII: Cryptic Director Tweet (Article) - 9/10/2014 1:06:01 PM

I really hope it isn't another death star.  Anything but a death star.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 9/9/2014 7:13:51 PM

I watched Capt tonight.  Loved it all over again.

High Moon: Original Movie Trailer (Article) - 9/9/2014 7:12:06 PM

I've been enjoying a lot of sci-fi Tv this year.  So I'll give this weird movie a try just for laughs.

Exodus: Gods and Kings - "The World" Featurette (Article) - 9/9/2014 7:10:34 PM

Yea I may see this in theaters, but will probably rent it.  Ridley is awesome though.

DOCTOR WHO: "Listen" Preview & Images (Article) - 9/9/2014 7:09:03 PM

I'm almost caught up with season 7.  I had quite a summer watching all these episodes.  After last week I am sold on the new doctor.

First Look: The Vision from Avengers: Age of Ultron (Article) - 9/8/2014 7:38:11 PM

Looks wicked awesome.

HIGH MOON: First 4 Minutes (Article) - 9/8/2014 7:34:10 PM

Why the hell would we Mine the moon when we have so many resources underground here on Earth.  The cost to get the moons resources back to Earth would be insane.  that said, yea 1/8 the gravity would be sweet.  I'd love to do some bench press up there.  I'm not sure the arm movement would be so different after you get usd to it.  I agree with Muenster.  Whoever filmed that openig scene though has no clue how far the moon is away from the Earth.   and the purple glowing helmets?  Are these supposed to be energy fields?  Cause if so give me a solid helmet anyday, just in case I lose power.  Ever think about running sideways from the fricking crack that is only expanding in one direction?  So basically what I'm saying is, holy crap how can we not watch this.  It will be the funniest thing on TV ever.  I'll give it 3 months tops.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA