All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 6,301

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Rules the Box Office (Article) - 8/3/2014 4:13:11 PM

Saw GOTG today and enjoyed it.  Both my kids liked it as well.  I'll be buying that one for sure.  I was dissapointed with the after credit thing they always do.  I smiled, but my kids had no clue.

Mania Review: Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 8/1/2014 8:47:45 PM

Wiseguy you kill me.

Mania Review: Sharknado 2 (Article) - 8/1/2014 8:10:09 PM

A D was higher than I thought.

Marvel's Phase 1 & 2 - A Look Back (Article) - 8/1/2014 7:57:03 PM

Seeing Thanos was worth the whole video.

Doctor Who Specials and Theatrical Events (Article) - 7/31/2014 9:05:24 PM

I'm still not caught up with the last season.  I need to get watching those.  I did see the last 4 or 5 episodes though.

Into the Woods TRAILER #1 (Article) - 7/31/2014 9:01:13 PM

I want to see more about this.

BIRDMAN - Official International Trailer (Article) - 7/31/2014 8:57:36 PM

So did not see that coming.  I sort of lost for what to say after watching that trailer.

NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: SECRET OF THE TOMB - Trailer (Article) - 7/31/2014 8:53:26 PM

I enjoyed the first one for what it was.  Second was just so so.

Mania Review: Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 7/31/2014 6:05:09 PM

I am so pumped for this.  I admit when I first heard the idea I was just interested, but the kore I've seen the more i want to.  I watched a clip yesterday moring that told me this was going to be great.  I love a good story, but i love great characters and I think this will deliver both.  Plus looks fricking awesome visually!

NEW The Maze Runner Trailer (Article) - 7/30/2014 6:31:34 AM

I'm all for seeing this.  I'm actually hoping my kids want to go so I can tag along.  Doubt I'd go see it otherwise.  Will definitely rent it if I don't go in theaters though.  I love the idea too.  Wouldn't that suck if they fought to get there way out and found that ehat the left was a better place, ha.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA