All almostunbiased's Comments

Showing items 5,621 - 5,630 of 6,586

MI3 to hit DVD October 30 (Article) - 8/12/2006 7:39:21 PM

That was funny.

J.J. Abrams talks LOST and STAR TREK XI (Article) - 8/12/2006 7:37:31 PM

Why don't you tell us how you really feel, dietvanilla.

Hayden Christensen to star in JUMPER (Article) - 8/12/2006 7:35:17 PM

Mad you usually say crazy stuff, but I thought you made perfect sense this time.

Mark Dindal to helm SHERLOCK'S SECRETARY (Article) - 8/12/2006 7:29:46 PM

Which without a clue. What's the 2005 movie about?

Brett Ratner to direct THE BOYS FROM BRAZIL (Article) - 8/12/2006 7:22:38 PM

Yeah, but there is one good thing about Celine Dion. No wait, there isn't.

Kevin Smith planning Horror film (Article) - 8/12/2006 9:22:49 AM

Can't say I'm a fan of smith.

TV LAND acquires STAR TREK (Article) - 8/11/2006 9:02:05 PM

I'm a complete idiot. How is Star Trek knwon as TOS? What does TOS stand for?

Adamson to write and direct VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER (Article) - 8/11/2006 8:59:23 PM

Ziroc, Thanks for the info. I've never read any of these. It will be interesting to see how audiences react to knew characters. Does the Lion show up in all of them?

J.J. Abrams talks LOST and STAR TREK XI (Article) - 8/11/2006 8:54:28 PM

Abrams: "A lot of the season's already figured out, and it's incredible. The stories are amazing." What this means: "We don't know exactly where we're going with this show yet and we're making it up as we go along." And of course he says its incredible and amazing. What's he going to say, "It's looking ok so far. I hope it works." You know and I don't even care cause I love this show.

MI3 to hit DVD October 30 (Article) - 8/11/2006 8:43:57 PM

Saying this was better than Mission 2 is like saying this is better than getting kicked in the balls. MI:2 sucked so bad she forgot to pull down the zipper. MI:2 should have been called, Hey looky what I can do, I'm Tom cruise making money of a bad script. SURE it would have been a long title, but it would have saved a lot of people money and a couple hours of their lives. I heard people actually died laughing in that movie.(Ok I made that up.) Putting that aside, my wife and I both enjoyed MI:3. It was no MI:1, but it was so so so much better than 2. Ok I'm done. Sorry.

ALMOSTUNBIASED'S MANIACAL PERSONA