All anthonyr80's Comments

Mockingbird Lane IS DEAD (Article) - 12/28/2012 1:16:22 PM

That's what happens when you try to do things through NBC.

Star Wars Episode 7 in 2015 (Article) - 10/30/2012 7:21:55 PM

Lucas hasn't just created a single group of characters....he's created an entire universe. Not to many people out there can pull that off, and pull it off well.  As for George Lucas ruining Star Wars.....thats not even possible. The franchise has taken a life of it's own and become bigger than Lucas or anyone else.  I hope Disney knows what their doing, there's a huge difference between Marvel and Star Wars.

Vaughn out of X-Men Sequel (Article) - 10/25/2012 6:59:47 PM

Say what now!!!!!

Jack Reacher Trailer (Article) - 7/5/2012 9:07:09 AM

It just shows Tom Cruise kicking ass....got my interest peaked.

New Dark Knight Rises TV Spot (Article) - 6/16/2012 6:28:39 PM

This may not go down in history as the highest grossing comic film ever.....but we best believe that it's gonna go down as the BEST EVER!

Bay moving on after Transformers 4 (Article) - 6/8/2012 12:38:24 AM

I gotta agree with thezillaman on this one.....people make these out to be the worst movies ever made.  Let's take a good look here, in this economy and the continued rise of  ticket prices.....these so-called horrible movies would never make that much money.  You can't tell me that the only people seeing these movies are kids who don't know any better......and I'm pretty sure that there isn't a Blu Ray library out there that doesn't have a least one of these films in it.  Bay has been making movies for a while now and his films have always consisted of  large guns, hot women and big explosions and Transformers is no exception. If you walked into those theaters thinking that those movies would be anything other than 30 ft robots beating the tar out of each other with people running and screaming and large explosions.....than you my friends deserve whatever disappointment you got.  I really can't knock Bay on these movies because they're exactly what I thought they would be. The movies are a lot of people's guilty pleasure, Bay can make another movie if he wants......I bet my last bottom dollar there'll be a line around the block to see it opening night.  "The Transformers movies SUCK!"  Come on people who are we kiddin here....we friggin love'em!

Scribe pushing Justice League Movie (Article) - 6/7/2012 9:59:40 AM

Maybe WB should do it like a trilogy, just one big story introducting DC chracters as they go along.....let's be real here JL is just way too big for just one movie.

New Dark Knight Rises Poster (Article) - 6/3/2012 5:01:04 PM

For all we know this could be international. I've been overseas, they don't always have the best movie posters.

2 NEW Dark Knight Rises TV Spots (Article) - 5/30/2012 12:00:06 AM

Here we go......everybody and their dog has now seen The Avenegers so now all of a sudden TDKR doesn't look like it's gonna live up to expectations.  A year ago we were all salivating for this movie and now people are complaining about everything from Batman's costume to the new Batwing.  The previous installment was nominated  for a series of Academy Awards, outside of a Visual Effects nomination show me another comic book movie franchise that has accomplished that.

ANTHONYR80'S MANIACAL PERSONA