View Full Version : Bakuman. 3 discussion thread
10-07-2012, 07:33 PM
The story of our Shounen Jack mangaka duo continues.
Airs Saturday, Oct 6 at 17:30 on NHK-E
Animation studio: JC Staff
ANN Entry (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13867)
Official Site (http://www9.nhk.or.jp/anime/bakuman/index.html)
As usual, please try to follow these three easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please respond to the root post (this post) and indicate in the subject line which episode you're posting about.
2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please respond to that post (or a relevant reply to that post). Keep in the right subthread.
3) Don't use the blue "Post Reply" button because it causes your reply not to correctly inherit the subject line of the post you're replying to. Just click "Quote" to the post you want to reply to.
10-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Yay Bakuman is back.
- Now if only I could remember exactly how the second season ended.
- Why would they even want to stop Miho from taking the role in +Natural? Their agreement said nothing about Miho only working on Mashiro's anime. That would be impossible.
- Errrrgh they're trying hard to justify this, but it all sounds horrendously selfish to me. Seiyuu don't get a lot of time o climb up in the industry. Telling Miho to turn down this job is an incredible dick move.
- Stuff happens.
Blah. Not a good episode to start on, at all. All it did is remind me how stupid the Mashiro/Miho romance is. Everyone in this episode acted like an idiot or an asshole. Or both. And fuck Iwase, seriously.
10-08-2012, 06:56 AM
Azuki in +Natural as the heroine.
Mashiro was not very happy about it.
Looks like their dream is getting a bit modified.
First episode and there's already trouble.
Looks like the whole Azuki thing is reallly getting to Mashiro.
Niizuma was as awesome as ever! ^^
I'm glad those two speeded things up a bit in their relationship.
10-13-2012, 02:46 PM
PCP is slowly falling in popularity.
Guess they need to figure out what's missing fast!
Iwase lending a helping motivational hand was a nice surprise.
Improving art was a good choice.
Interesting how when they improved PCP, everyone else took their work up a notch.
Combining +Natura and Crow could be fatal for PCP.
10-15-2012, 02:45 PM
Muuuuuuuch better! Focus on the manga, not on the really bad protagonist romance. This is the Bakuman I love. But lol Iwase is falling for Eiji? That... that is going to end terribly. What is wrong with Iwase?
And Eiji, you dirty cheater. Crossovers are foul play!
10-21-2012, 07:31 AM
Iwase Aiko always second to Takagi.
Looks like she never intends to be second to him again!
Thinking of a more intense, reader catching story.
Their thinking and creating process was really interesting to watch.
Showing us their manga was a nice bonus too ^^
10-21-2012, 03:29 PM
Yay for more focus on the manga. Ashirogi Mutou takes a risk and bets everything on a five chapter series.
I still don't like Iwase though. She's just irritating no matter what she's doing.
10-28-2012, 09:29 AM
So PCP passed +NATURAL and behind Crow by only 2 votes.
Things are certainly looking up for Ashirogi Muto.
They got a drama CD too. That's just one of the up sides.
It's finally time for Azuki to show her talent to Mashiro.
Everything was going perfect until the no anime news.
Well, their editor did have a good point about it.
So they actually got everything but the anime, at least for now.
10-28-2012, 03:06 PM
- PCP ranks ahead of +Natural. PCP is officially accepted by the editor in chief. No more cancellation fears! For now.
- Oh look, Iwase is crying. This is me not giving a shit! Go to hell Iwase.
- No anime for PCP yet, but it gets a drama CD. And Miho gets the lead heroine role. That went oddly smoothly. (So far.)
- Some story about Shun the assistant? A character I have paid no attention to at all.
- Now PCP is getting a light novel.
- I'm glad Hattori finally smacked them down about not getting an anime. But then there was that scene of the editor getting PCP anime pitches. Hmm.
- Haha oh man, I bet Shun's manga, written by Takagi, gets an anime first. that would be a mess.
I really, really hope that when Ashirogi get an anime, Bakuman takes time to explore the effects of a really shitty adaptation. I want whichever manga it ends up being to go to a studio that ruins it and turns off all the manga fans and sells like 500 units in the first week. It needs to be a total sales failure on the level of a Zetman or Medaka Box. I see that happen all the time following sales data, but never really know what the mangaka/authors feel when it happens. This would be the perfect show to explore that, even if it's just fiction.
11-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Mashiro was not very happy about PCP never getting an anime.
Seems like he'll have to start all over again...
Shuujin is getting his work to the next level, enough to get Mashiro worried.
Shun & Takagi with Rabuta & Peace make a great couple.
Their manga getting serialized could even seriously jeopardize PCP.
Looks like even Mahiro can learn a few things from Shun.
11-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Leaders Fest - Arai, Eiji, Aoki, Hiramaru and Ashirogi Mutou.
Now that's some serious competition.
Mashiro trying to do a one shot on his own, now that's interesting.
Doing two mangas at the same time was not easy on him.
Looks like everyone will be doing a love story this time.
It's nice things got back to normal between Mashiro and Shuujin.
11-22-2012, 10:21 AM
Ashirogi Muto really have grown a lot.
Akito's new idea of an unorthodox battle manga was interesting.
Hiramaru & Aoki date...
That guy really went out of his way to get some privacy with Aoki.
Yoshida had his hands full with chasing those two.
At least everyone except Yoshida encouraged him to confess.
The biggest surprise was that she actually accepted.
12-03-2012, 01:24 PM
I really liked the intro.
It's really cool when they show us manga.
That sure was an interesting story.
Looks like there are some really talented guys out there as well.
Classroom of Truth was really good.
Tooru had a really interesting plan of advertising his work.
It was pretty unique too, but also kinda unfair toward others.
So far I don't like this guy's methods, but his manga is great.
Tooru is a total sleaze and a cheater. He's gonna be serious trouble.
12-08-2012, 07:18 AM
Nanamine sure shocked our fav duo.
At least those two got all fired up about their manga.
Kosugi really has his hands full with Nanamine since he's not listening to him at all.
He's basically cheating.
OMG seems like Nanamine took "Money and Intelligence" manga way too literally and lived his life that way.
Unorthodox standard battle manga by Ashirogi Muto. Can't wait to see that!
I was surprised Nanamine would show Kosugi how he does his manga.
So far he has everyone wrapped around his little finger once way or the other.
12-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Danmit, I liked the other subbers better but they appear to be dead, and if I wait any longer I'm going to end up dropping this. Better catch up now.
- Oh right, drama with Shun. Meh~
- "TV Stations have no backbone." haha <3 Eiji
- Man the art is kinda shitty in this ep.
- Shun becomes a homeless bum for the sake of manga!
- What a surprise, cold emotionless mom is against manga, laid-back reasonable dad is for it. Sound familiar?
- Well, at least his sister is the family member to step in and defend him, that's a nice surprise. Go go Hitomi-neechan!
- Meanwhile, bwhahaha, Hiramaru might actually have a chance with Aoki (but uh, probably not...)
12-08-2012, 08:50 PM
- Ohhhhh man, I will laugh so hard if Mashiro's one-shot fails miserably. I hope he writes the crappiest, most insufferable love story ever, and it bombs. If he models it on his own dreadful relationship, it would be terrible.
- Stupid Mashiro, you should ask Kaya for advice. A heroine like her would be awesome.
- Hahah oh jeeze everyone is doing a love story. Aoki would crush this particular group, but I wonder if Mashiro will win anyway. Fukuda... ...only as a gag ending.
- Knew it. Aoki won. Eiji and Fukuda did terrbibly. Iwase suuuuuuuucked, haha.
12-08-2012, 09:19 PM
- lol Hiramaru is finally making his move. Will I be able to take him seriously if the show asks me to?
- Man how much money does Hiramaru get from Rakugo? That car doesn't look cheap.
- I really wonder if Aoki likes him or if she's just happy to be with another person who was cancelled. :sd: Can her taste in men be this bad? He's waaaaaaaaaaaay better than the other guy though, for sure.
- Hahahaha, oh god, Yoshida and Hiramaru are having a hilarious conversation. Yoshida is so, so shameless.
- HAH, see, Mashiro, in one episode Hiramaru and are ten times more interesting than your love life.
Hiramaru is a disaster, but I can totally get behind him and Aoki. She's having fun, so I'm okay with it. Hiramaru is weird, but he's not a total creep.
12-08-2012, 10:14 PM
- Man. The manga they're reviewing is rather interesting. And go figure it's exactly the kind of thing Takagi wanted to do, though he didn't know it at the time.
- They seem to be implying that Kosugi is the author who did this new manga. Hope exactly did he plan to hide that?
- Oh. There really is a Nanamine Tooru.
- ...And he's, uh. Really excitable.
- Also, a scheming little bastard. But hey, it might work for him. Just not sure how I'll feel about a rival who is a real dick. I prefer the friendly rivalry stuff this show tends to favor.
- "Unorthodox standard battle manga" lol
Uh, so Tooru's whole EVIL POWER is... ...he asks people for advice. This arc is going to be pretty dumb, isn't it? Oh well, might still be enjoyable though. This show generally is.
12-08-2012, 11:07 PM
- Nanamine stuff but more importantly, Katou is back! Yaaaaaaay!
- Haha, the more things change the more they stay the same for Yoshida and Hiramaru.
- Nanamine's scheme is revealed to his editor pretty quickly. Probably for the best.
- Aoki is back to being serialized. Nanamine will presumably be the second, so, sucks to be Hiramaru.
12-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Nanamine (I keep wanting to call him 'Kira'... :sd:) is definitely an ass- I'm looking forward to his going down in flames, hopefully without taking his poor editor down with him. I'm not all that fond of the new guy, but he also has certainly not done anything to deserve what's happening. The question is whether Nanamine will learn his lesson and go on to be a better artist & person as a result or whether he'll go down in flames never to be seen or heard from again...
12-16-2012, 07:14 AM
Nanamine's editor wasn't too happy about his serialization.
It was kinda sad Shiratori's manga got cancelled.
Hattori was smart enough to suspect something was off about Kosugi.
When Mashiro and Takagi told him the truth about Nanamine's wayhis reaction was expected.
That guy was walking all over their principles and ideals. He went too far.
Hiramaru was totally down after Aoki got serialized.. but was resurrected as her assistant.
12-16-2012, 03:13 PM
- Poor Hiramaru. But yay for Aoki. And man, Rabuta got canceled fast.
- Huh, Takagi told Hattori about Nanamine already. I thought that would be dragged out more.
- Wow, talk about a lucky break for Hiramaru.
- UGH I feared Nakai would come back, and those fears have been realized.
Way to reintroduce one of the worst anime characters ever, Bakuman. And not only that he's working with the douchebag. Bleh I'm getting more and more iffy on this arc.
12-16-2012, 07:13 PM
Way to reintroduce one of the worst anime characters ever, Bakuman. And not only that he's working with the douchebag. Bleh I'm getting more and more iffy on this arc.
Well, it does have the effect though that it will push Ashirogi to up their game even further, especially if they realize who they're up against (which is probable- either they'll figure it out just from the quality or Nanamine will use it to taunt them). But... yeah, way to make Nakai even worse of a guy than he already was...
12-17-2012, 08:53 AM
Nakai working for Nanamine.
That's exactly why he wanted Nakai, just to make sure he beats Aoki.
Even Nakai stumbled upon Nanamine's secret...
I was right, Nanamine's ship was sinking steadily.
He does have the talent, but his method was wrong.
Nanamine has totally and completely lost it.
12-23-2012, 06:35 AM
Same story in the same issue.
Ashirogi vs Nanamine!
Nakai lost Nanamine even those few people he had left ^^"
He suffered total defeat.
Well, looks like he got what he deserved!
Seems like Kosugi finally got through to him.
If Nanamine continues writing his own manga he might still have a chance.
So someone started doing real crimes by copying Ashirogi's manga. That's bad.
12-27-2012, 03:26 PM
- Oh so this is Aoki's fault? Fuck you, goddamn just fuck you. I can't wait to put Nakai near the top of my list of worst anime characters of 2012. I want him to die so, so badly. And the fact that they're inevitably gong to "rehabilitate" him in the end is all the more infuriating. If they pair him and Aoki up, fuck, I may just drop the show.
- And Nanamine is a terrible villain, so combine the two and thus arc is just... ugh.
- Oh thank friggin goodness Takagi blew off Nanamine's really obvious ploy to copy their material. It would be outrageous for him to fall for it.
Hopefully this arc is ending soon, with the showdown set up at the end here. It really can't end soon enough.
12-30-2012, 09:35 AM
PCP's got bad exposure 'cause of that copycat crime.
Even though it's continuing those two still felt bad.
Looks like Takagi was impacted by the incident.
Nakai snapped again... It was embarrassing.
When Hiramaru joined the stupidity it kinda went crazy.
Aoki sure is a popular girl.
Takagi's doubts and worries tanked PCP's rankings.
I'm glad they managed to work it out with a great idea for PCP!
12-30-2012, 05:01 PM
- Holy crap these new subbers for eps 12-13 are terrible. How do you sub PCP as PSP while paying ANY attention to the show you're subbing? I think I'll just finish 12 and wait on 13.
- And Nanamine is crushed in the head-to-head competition with basically no drama, nice.
Yeah his arc was dumb. And sadly Nakai is likely to stick around a while. Man I hope Hiramaru kicks his ass. Well, or Aoki finds a normal person to date. But waaaaaaaay prefer Hiramaru over Nakai. Next up, copycat crimes.
01-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Niizuma was acting kinda strange.
Maybe that's his way of inspiring Ashirogi Muto to work hard, or not.
Nakai working hard... well, not on his diet LOL
Niizuma wants to end Crow. Like wtf?!
That was a total surprise!
At the same time it's a good incentive for others to stop him by taking 1st place.
Things are getting interesting again!
01-15-2013, 12:51 PM
Niizuma made a very interesting challenge.
Every single mangaka will have an impossible task.
Taking first place over Niizuma seems impossible.
It even got me fired up as well. Can't wait to see how it plays out.
A lot of them seems to be introducing new characters.
Don't think that alone will be enough...
01-20-2013, 01:25 PM
Two plots got finished up very quickly in this episode and it felt a bit awkward. On the upside, one of them was goddamned horrible human scum Nakai, so that's out of the way! And without the show trying to pair him and Aoki up. Seems like Hiramari/Aoki is pretty legit now, thank goodness.
As for the copycats, that was addressed waaaaaaaaay too easily, but since it wasn't a great plot anyway I guess that's fine. This stuff going on with Eiji is much more interesting.
01-20-2013, 01:47 PM
Heh, how did I miss the obvious? Eiji wanted to end Crow. Well this is a simplistic plot, but it should be pretty fun. Everyone is racing against the clock t beat Eiji before he can cancel it.
01-20-2013, 02:29 PM
This is one of the better arcs this season. Sometimes keeping it simple really is best. Interested in seeing what the trick of the color page is.
01-22-2013, 03:00 PM
Things are getting very intense between Crow and PCP.
I like how they showed us PCP manga chapter.
That's always interesting to watch.
Everyone was doing their best to come closer to Crow.
In the end no one was good enough to beat Niizuma.
Niizuma is a manga machine! He's just amazing.
Always manages to surprise me.
01-27-2013, 04:43 AM
Iwase going through a crisis of her own..
An intervention was badly needed.
Luckily others teamed up and led her towards the right path.
Seems like there were some changes in the editorial department as well.
Flashbacks were nice.
Looks like both Niizuma and Ashirogi Muto are starting new manga.
The interesting thing is they're having similar ideas. Both going for something different.
02-02-2013, 11:04 PM
- Eiji is still awesome.
- Huh, so Bakuman is currently taking place in July 2016 going by the calendar in Takahama's room.
- Even with their big trick, they only managed a tie for second. I had a feeling they wouldn't win but I didn't think they'd only tie Giri.
- Hahah, Eiji has 30 volumes worth of manga written off to the side never sent for serialization.
- And uh thats just the tip of the iceberg.
That was pretty great. Way way way better than any Nakai or Nanamine stuff. Eiji is such a good character.
02-02-2013, 11:30 PM
- Uh, wow, that was a really cheerful-sounding brutal put-down Miura. Not that I have any sympathy left for Iwase.
- No, Iwase, do not go crying to Takagi. Just call up Aoki, she's one of the few people who can tolerate your crap.
- Oh she did. Bad timing though.
- I hope this is a short arc. Iwase isn't as bad as Nakai but she's still a pretty bad person.
- And it seems to be over already, yay.
- On to, what, new chief editor?
- Yeah. His farewell tour was pretty good.
- New manga time! So uh, Eiji is drawing reverse Sankarea and Ashirogi are drawing Death Note?
- Okay Ashirogi goes back to standard battle manga by doing two nonstandard battle manga in one.
02-07-2013, 02:15 PM
Ashirogi's Revesi battle manga vs Niizuma's Zombie Gun.
Those two/three always have to compete.
Yet, they never manged to beat Niizuma...
Maybe it's time for that to change.
Finally, a manga that surpassed Niizuma.
Looks like things will become really interesting!
02-09-2013, 08:42 PM
- So get Miho got a major seiyuu role. "Who the heck is Miho?", you ask? Yeah I dunno either. Some kind of character in this show, but obviously not anyone important.
- A parallel serialization in a monthly magazine. That makes sense, and doesn't require four slots in Jack to be taken up by just two authors.
- Oh and a new editor for Reversi too. Also makes sense.
- lol drunken Hattori.
- Ahhhhh nice, just switch it around to keep things flowing. Hattori gets to edit Reversi in Weekly Jack, while PCP moves to Hisshou. That lets the old manga fade into the background while Reverse gets the focus.
Good stuff. I look forward to this next arc.
02-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Mashiro planed everything nicely.
Hope Ogawa will be able to manage the assistants.
PCP moving on to middle school and Reversi coming out soon.
Looks like Mashiro overestimated the time needed to finish everything in time.
Luckily Ogawa rescued them all by adding more assistants.
They got first place again and again, cool! ^-^
Niizuma is not a fool, he knows how to get more readers.
His tactics are amazing.
They'll have to make Reversi the best it can be no matter how long or short it will be.
02-13-2013, 05:32 PM
- Oh boy, artsy fartsy assistant is jealous of Ogawa.
- And the other two PCP assistants are expecting far too much of him.
- Poor Ogawa. He's surrounded by a bunch of hotblooded kids who will work through the night and beyond while he's got multiple jobs to worry about.
- But he makes up for it in a different way and gains their trust. Manuscript done! Also this shows how hilariously overpowered Eiji is, he does this all the time without any assistants, while Mashiro needs upwards of 6-8 helpers to do it once.
- Man, Eiji gives no quarter.
- And Takagi really needs to stop changing his style just to accommodate Mashiro's stupid relationship dreams. Especially when Mashiro isn't asking for it.
Doesn't seem like Reversi will be a factor in the show for too long. I mean they're still talking about a year, but this show chews through the weeks and months quickly.
02-17-2013, 07:12 AM
Hiramaru was acting weird as usual, just a bit braver.
He really is lucky Aoki likes him too.
The amusement park date was really nice.
OMG!!! She actually accepted the proposal! I'm glad for them ^^
Seems like more and more of them are getting paired up.
Well, at least Vol. 1 is selling pretty good, but not as well as Zombie Gun.
Niizuma really likes those two.
Guess 'cause he considers them true rivals.
Looks like Reversi could be getting an anime soon.
02-28-2013, 12:10 PM
Finally taking a break.
It was about time those two relaxed a little.
The onsen getaway was nice.
Reversi anime... was giving everyone a headache.
I thought it would be a no-brainer, but they complicated it.
It's nice they let Hattori in on the whole wedding thing promise.
Seems like Ashirogi will lose to Niizuma again.... probably :(
03-07-2013, 01:59 PM
Finally!!!!!! The got the anime they always wanted! Woohoo ^-^
It was about time they got a break! Mashiro i Azuki deserve it!
I just this moments in Bakuman. Guess that's why I watch it.
Ririka sure started an avalanche of trouble for Mashiro and Azuki.
Problems, problems, problems that just keep multiplying.
Azuki's radio broadcast was just amazing and sweet.
Looks like that turned things around for both of them.
Kinda lifted thing to a whole new level for them too.
03-16-2013, 11:19 PM
- Man it's been over a month since I last watched this.
- And two years since Hiramaru asked Aoki out. Wow, that long? Time really moves along in this show. Also heh, she's getting a bit impatient he's not asking her out more.
- What? Yoshida developed a conscience about manipulating Hiramaru? o_O
- Oh an Aoki is totally into him. Dude. Hiramaru. GO FOR IT.
- Hah! Awesome, Aoki took the initiative when she realized what was going on. Hiramaru still acts a bit too goofy, but I am so totally okay with this couple. And this permanently squashes any horrid, horrid Nakai ending. Thank goodness.
- 300k→50k→30k print runs for Reversi. Zombie Gun starts at 300k as well but by the third run it's 900,000... jeeze. Eiji is still miles ahead of everyone else.
- But Reversi is getting anime company interest too. lol "Japan Animation Company". Most generic name possible.
03-17-2013, 12:11 AM
- A drunken Kaya is scary.
- Ah, the politics of scheduling an anime for an ongoing manga. Frankly Reversi sounds like late night anime material to me, not a long-running series. 50 or so chapters could easily be done in two cour. Whyh are thye talking about it running well over a year?
- Wow, Eiji, you cockblock. Reversi totally has an anime in the bag and he throws it all into disarray.
- But most likely they'll run both somehow. Keep the rivalry going.
03-17-2013, 12:43 AM
- Ooh, so just Reversi got an anime. Eiji bounces back pretty quickly though.
- And now there's the question of whether Miho gets the role.
- They keep bringing up Ririka. Haha oh man, is she really going to steal the role from Miho? God I would laugh.
- Wow, Ririka is either an idiot or really scheming. I'm betting the latter.
- Mashiro is ridiculously naive about the internet.
- Yeah this is way worse for Miho than for Ashirogi, for the usual stupid reasons of fans obsessing over celebrities like they're not real people.
- Huh. Ririka seems genuinely upset about what happened. Not even a split second shot of a devious grin. So she's just stupid, not evil.
- As much as I hate Mashiro and Miho's dumb, naive, childish long-distance relationship I still kinda like Miho herself. It's a shame we never saw much from her side, we're just told "oh hey she's super popular now". So it's nice that we at least get some screentime for her here.
- And she's really awesome during the radio show. Nice to see her sticking up for herself.
- ...I think I'm literally wearing the same headphones she is right now.
- At least the calls were mixed at best - it would be unrealistic to expect the tards that freak out at this kind of news to all vanish because she admitted it. Sadly, people loke that do exist.
- Had to roll my eyes at Mashiro's call though.
Looks like a seiyuu side episode next time. Should be good even if the outcome is obvious.
03-19-2013, 03:54 PM
It was really fun watching Mashiro's reactions to everyone's approval of Miho & him.
Everything was going their way until that public voice actress auditions.
That complicated things, but was also cruel of the animation guys to d something like that.
It felt like universe was against them again...
The whole situation just put more pressure on Miho and Mashiro.
OMG! Finally! Finally their dreams are coming true. Can't wait for those two to get married!
03-24-2013, 05:21 PM
I think Miho's sister is the only character who has visibley aged in the past 7 years or so of plot... Rather good episode, though. Finally we get to see more on the seiyuu side, including Miho's cute Asumi Kana-voiced friend.
03-25-2013, 04:11 PM
Those two were totally in a daze.
It was about time for their dreams to come true.
They worked so hard for all of it.
Hattori was pretty fired up this time!
Reversi's build up to the grand finale had everyone itching for more.
It got pretty much everyone fired up.
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They surpassed Niizuma!
And this is why I love Bakuman!
04-02-2013, 02:41 PM
After 3 seasons the end is finally here.
It was a really good anime with a fair amount of drama and excitement.
Flashbacks were a nice reminder of how it was in the beginning.
Three seasons we were waiting for their dreams to come true.
Now that it has finally happened, it's kinda surreal because I can't imagine it's over.
It was nice they let us see some part of the their Reversi anime.
Watching Azuki and Mashiro being awkward together was so sweet.
Nice final episode!
04-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Episode 24 was very good, and I really liked seeing Kaya get some thanks for once. Everything was pretty fantastic up until the Reversi anime scenes started and kinda killed the momentum. And then the drawn-out, annoying proposal scene really stopped it dead in its tracks. It was nice to see Miho take charge at the end though.
All in all, good ending. After 75 episodes, Bakuman is finally over. Sad to see it go, but it ended at the right place.
vBulletin® v3.6.8, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.