View Full Version : Kodomo no Omocha OVA ever R2J?
09-21-2006, 09:11 PM
Was the Kodomo no Omocha OVA ever released on R2J? If so, what was its catalog # please? If a LD or VHS release, I'd be grateful what the #s were for those if known too.
CDJ only have the OOP KnO High School Years special posted now, not even the TV series /images/graemlins/depresse.gif
09-22-2006, 04:05 AM
Doesn't look like it from this list: http://www.cdjapan.jp/list_from_code_banner.html?key=217412
09-22-2006, 08:38 PM
If you're referring to the OVA that retells a bit of the first part of the manga, that was made for a Ribon Festival and, like all of the OVAs made for such, was only availible on VHS as a send-in item.
10-06-2006, 08:47 AM
--SNIP--I prefer a blond Sana, seems to suit her character better. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Rei is her "manager" (English word used).
Quite a poignant story (not having read the manga). Were the OVAs ever included with KnO TV series as an extra in any Japanese release?
Mod edit: *smack* you should know better.
10-06-2006, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the Wrath of the Njr asked:
Were the OVAs ever included with KnO TV series as an extra in any Japanese release?
[/ QUOTE ]
The only version of Kodomo no Omocha I have are the two LD box sets, which did not include the OVA(s). Extras that were included are:
Box 1: Sho-Gakusei-Hen
- 16 page, LD-size booklet of line art and color art from the video (VHS?) release
- 3 pages of paper doll cut outs (Sana, Akito, and Sana's mom)
- Kodocha Hip Pop Medley cd ('raps' from the show)
- LD 13 includes clean openings and endings (OP 1 & 2, ED 1 & 2), two music clips, commercials, etc.
Box 2: Cyu-Gakusei-Hen
- another 16 page booklet like the first set
- 9 small illustrated cards
- Sana's radio cd
- LD 13 includes clean OP (Ultra Relax - New York version) and ED (Pinch ~ Love Me Deeper), Babitto stuff, etc.
vBulletin® v3.6.8, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.