View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heros
07-25-2007, 06:17 PM
Offical Trailer and video
Relese date: Augest 28th 2007
1st ever 3 on 3 Naruto team based gameplay
ad hoc multiplayer
upgradeable player profile
What makes this psp game impressive is that it's more then just a scaled down port of Ultimate Ninja 1 or 2. It actually adds it's own twist to the game by allowing you to fourm teams instead of always fighting one on one.
The only other Naruto game I can think of that does that is Clash of the Ninja 4 which will never make it to North america (shame really since it's better then Clash of the Ninja Revelotion by a mile)
The only downside is that it's only got 20 character so they took a couple out from the Japanse version for no explicable reason. Still that's not half bad for a handheld fighting game.
08-07-2007, 12:04 PM
I'd like to thank everyone here who clicked on the video links. Becuse of your help I won a contest at the Hokage's Room (http://www.hokagesroom.com/?friend=ecrxXO) and got a free copy of Nartuo: Uzumaki Chronicles!
You guys rock
08-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Offical press release
HARNESS YOUR CHAKRA AS NAMCO BANDAI GAMES’ NARUTO™: ULTIMATE NINJA HEROES™ GOES GOLD
First NARUTO Title for PSP System is Ready to Be Unleashed
SANTA CLARA, Calif., (August 8, 2007) – Leading video games publisher and developer NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. announced today that NARUTOTM: Ultimate Ninja HeroesTM, the first NARUTO title for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, has received gold status. Based on the popular animated TV series SHONEN JUMP™ NARUTO™, from VIZ Media, NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Heroes offers a furious fighting game experience with up to 3-on-3 team-based gameplay, intense single player action and a wireless multiplayer versus mode for up to two users. Developed exclusively for North America and Europe, NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Heroes will be available on August 28 and carry a “T” rating for teen audiences by the ESRB (Entertainment Software Rating Board).
Ninja fans know no boundaries thanks to the portability of the latest iteration to the NARUTO universe. Heroes can battle anywhere, at anytime in both intense single and multiplayer team based fighting. Also for the first time in the series, gamers will have the ability to create and customize their own ninja dream squads to battle opponents or trade player’s profiles via wireless connectivity. Choose from 20 playable characters and soar through the ninja ranks to become the ultimate Hokage in eight interactive stages.
NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Heroes boasts the following features:
· First 3-on-3 Naruto team-based gameplay – Players can fight alone or form their favorite Naruto ninja dream team with up to three characters. Form squad combinations from the show or create an original team to unleash special skills
· Discover unique skills in the team based skill system - Try a wide variety of different team combinations to awaken the hidden skills that lie within each character
· Power-up your favorite character! Power-up your favorite character to give yourself an edge in battle. Earn Parameter Power-up Points toward upgrading each character’s attack, defense, chakra, speed and even special abilities.
· Ad hoc multiplayer – Engage in intense wireless battles anywhere and anytime via the PSP system’s ad hoc capability. Power-up squad members and battle against a friend’s team
· Game Sharing - Play against a friend using a single UMD
· Upgradeable player profile – Level up your ninja rank that appears in the player’s profile by completing different classes of missions using your favorite character
· Become the ultimate Hokage - Put your ever-growing skills to the test on rewarding missions and rise up through seven ninja ranks to become the ultimate Hokage!
vBulletin® v3.6.8, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.