View Full Version : If Yakitate!! Japan (anime) Got it's English Rendition
08-08-2007, 05:25 PM
If Yakitate! Japan were to get it's english rendition (anime). Which licensor would you want to see it on?
Buster Blader 126
08-08-2007, 05:57 PM
At the moment, I would like ADV to get it, as they would be one of the more likely companies to put out translation notes, judging from some of their past series that contained a fair bit of Japanese culture in them. And Yakitate!! Japan needs translation notes in my opinion, as it has a lot of Japanese puns that seem hard to translate into English (at least from what I've heard).
08-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Indeed. Well, along with puns there's like several cameos that appear as well.
- On one of Azuma's bread reactions. Kuroyanagi does a SS transform
- Monkey D. Luffy; Kuroyanagi imitates what exactly Luffy does. But in this, he's known as Tenobi Man
- Tetsusho of Wild Life (technically his first anime debut)
- Dog of Wild Life who goes with Tetsusho
- Conan (Cased Closed/Detective Conan)
Though, it'd be interesting to see if ADV or Bandai Entertainment can actually pull this anime off.
vBulletin® v3.6.8, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.