I have updated my team photo as I said I would do after four more picks. So here is how the Gashapon Gang looks after eight rounds. You can also see the team photo by clicking on the team name in my signature. There will be one more update at the conclusion of the drafting stage when the final four members are selected.
And now, I will tell you a little bit about the figures, where I bought them, and other possibly relevant stuff that are in this photo. Just so you don't have to return to my previous blog entry, I will repost the information about the first four figures with some more information about them.
- Bought at Anime Central 2010. This gashapon set came in a collection of the main K-On girls.
- Bought at Otakon 2009. She is supposed to be holding an oar, but I accidentally broke the part that connects the handle to the paddle, so Alice is not holding anything. Alice is dressed in her winter Orange Planet uniform.
- Bought from Hobby Search in September 2010. This is part of a set of Lucky Star nendoroid figures with the girls dressed up as Street Fighter characters. Kagami is cosplaying as Ryu and about to fire a Hadouken.
- Bought at Matsuricon 2008. This figure came in a blind box and this is Mikuru dressed up in her magical girl outfit that she wore for the culture festival video.
- Bought at Ohayocon 2009. There is also a version where she is holding a pizza, but when I decided to buy the figure at the last minute, this was the only version left.
- Bought at Otakon 2009. This was bought as part of a five-figure set of the girls of Higurashi. There were were two sets available: one with normal expressions and one with different emotions and this set belongs to the latter with Rika all happy.
Asuka Langley Soryu
- Bought at Ohayocon just last weekend. This is one of my newest figures to my collection and while most figures of the Evangelion characters are terrible (especially those where Asuka is wearing something other than a plug suit, a school uniform, or a sun dress), this one I just had to get. Asuka has that sparkling chibi expression on her face while showing that angels are no match for her.
- Bought at Ohayocon 2009. I really love Konoka, and she looks very cute in her pactio outfit. Konoka is holding two fans.