Yuruyuri♪♪ (season 2) discussion thread
The Nanamori Chuu Gorakubu is back! Akkariiiiiiiiiin~~~~~~~! Yuru Yuri♪♪, hajimarimasu! (alt+13! alt+13!)
Airs Monday, July 2 at 01:35 JST on TV Tokyo
Animation studio: Dogakobo
As usual, please try to follow these three easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please respond to the root post (this post) and indicate in the subject line which episode you're posting about.
2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please respond to that post (or a relevant reply to that post). Keep in the right subthread.
3) Don't use the blue "Post Reply" button because it causes your reply not to correctly inherit the subject line of the post you're replying to. Just click "Quote" to the post you want to reply to.
Our protagonist, Akaza Akari, has returned! WE ALL LOVE AKARI-CHAN!
Ok, delusions of relevance aside, very funny episode. I think my favorite part was Chinatsu's hair eating the ping-pong balls.
Also, there was an Akane sighting!
Re: Episode 1
-Bizarro world is bizarro. Except for Akarin's two moms. That's cool.
-Pickled Chitose~ :beatingheart: Time to start up the blood drive again.
-Akarin Double Drool! Even Urabe never went that far.
-So many naughty kittens.
-Didn't know Chizuru was musically talented.
-Chinatsu there is such a thing as being too yuri. :sd:
-They reproduced in the demon hair...
Nice to have yuri back, but needed more Chitose.
Re: Episode 1
I can't believe the show kept the "Everyone Loves Akari" dream going until nearly the 10 minute mark.
Then Chinatsu is essentially the star of the second half. I loved her WTF face after she finished watching the move. She even goes a bit deredere for Kyouko, right before she makes use of the new move she learned from the Mirakurun movie.
Oh, and her hair if fucking terrifying.
Re: Episode 1
- Akkari~n! Akkari~n! You are the best protagonist!
- I like the new OP. It's hard to follow up Yuriyurarararayuruyuri Daijiken but this one is a lot of fun.
- Akari without her hair buns!
- Haha wtf she just attaches them. They aren't real!
- "Kawaii konokochantachi" Ahaha, it's awesome hearing Akari talk like that.
- "Why is the sky blue?" "... ...because you're all so cute!" Oh god I have missed this show terribly.
- Ikemen Akari! Pickle Chitose!
- BOOB ATTACK. Himawari is dangerous. But man, Ir eally do like Akari x Sakurako... Sakurako's true love is still Himawari of course, HimaSaku forever and all, but Akari x Sakurako is a cute pairing.
- Ahahah, Ayano. <3 AKAZA AKARI!
- Chinatsu licks Akari's face and steals a kiss! Yes!
- EVERYONE LOVES AKARI! Even Ayano can confess it.
- Awwwwwww... "We'll always be together." Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~
- Back to reality. It was nice knowing you, Akari. I fear we won't see you ever again. But man, did this bit totally write itself or what? It's the only proper way to start a sequel.
- Manjuu bliss~
- Mmm, shorts zettai ryouiki. I love shorts zettai ryouiki. <3 you, TOSHINOU KYOUKO.
- ... ...Um. Chinatsu, your hair... o_O
- Best table tennis.
- Kyouko is so mean to Akari. >_>
- Onsen! Onsen! Only Akari is naked when washing her hair.
- AHAHAHA, that look on Chinatsu's face, holy shit. Meanwhile cute naked Akari gets attacked by cold water. Poor cute naked Akari.
- And Chinatsu's hair returns the table tennis balls. >_>
- Mirakurun movie! The villain is ruining their zettai ryouiki balance, this is tragic!
- Awwwwwwwwww, I love love love the moments when Chinatsu does something deredere for Kyouko. Even though I am already busy shipping Kyouko x Ayano and Kyouko x Yui. Kyouko just works so well with the girls!
Oh man, ED is a definite import. Guess I'll just import both again.. Apparently they both sold 13k their first day... pretty crazy.
Ahhhhhh, this show is SO GOOD. Fuck I needed this show.
First segment was pretty funny, I was quite amused when I realized that Yui was reading Yuri Hime, with a Namori cover!
I was amused when they outright admitted that Chinatsu has Pink hair and Himawari has blue hair.
The Student council stuff was good, with lots of HimaSaku. Sakurako at least has her priorities straight
Final segment wasn't bad, though not as funny as the rest.
Re: Episode 2
- Akarin got most of her greeting out. Getting cut off is far from the worst thing that's happened to her. Good for you, Akari!
- Yui is reading Yurihime =D
- Yui says she loves Kyouko! ...So much she won't let Kyoko copy her homework.
- Pika pika pikarin! Jankenpon!
- Gaaaaah I love when Kyouko makes Yui blush. Yui is so deeply in love. <3
- Akari sucks at old maid. Yui is unbeatable.
- Super Sexy Commando Kyouko!
- Kyuppi and Yuppi! You're a genius, Akari.
- Lovely Idol China!
- And Kyouko forms a Nanamori Chuu sentai team.
- (rotten) Banana! <3 Kyouko
- Aww, Chinatsu liked the China nickname.
- Now for some hot HimaSaku sexy time.
- Awww, Ayano's voice is just too cute when she's scared.
- Awwwwww, shy timid Syano is worried Kyouko will find out she's scared of snakes. Too cuuuuuuuuute!
- ...Chitose clearly agrees. :sd:
- Why yes, Yuru Yuri. I will gladly enjoy Chitose's fantasies. =D
- I realllllllly hope we get more of Sakurako and Akari together. Sakurako likes Akari quite a lot, but we don't get to see them interact as much as I'd like.
- Cockroach cam! Poor Sakurako.
- Now for some relaxation at Yui's place.
- Cold prevention team, go!
- Kyouko does power thrusts. Air hula hoop!
- Idiots do catch colds.
Oh and holy shit, the OP/ED sales...
Yuru Yuri OP, wk 1: 5,358 (lifetime: 16,393)
Yuru Yuri♪♪ OP, wk 1: ~30,000 (within ±500)
YurI Yuri ED wk1: 6,588 (lifetime: 17,007)
Yuru Yuri♪♪ ED, wk1: ~28,000 (within ±500)
Wow. Too bad the DVD/BD sales won't (more than) double... but that's seriously damn impressive.
Re: Episode 2
-Sexy Commando Kyoko-san Sugoi!
-Epic hatefucking is occorring on the other side of this door.
-Please call back later. Chitose is busy now.
-Stop that Kyoko. Hand-gargling is not a meme.
Short skits. Meh.
Re: Episode 2
Ha. Well of course Yui reads YuriHime, why wouldn't she?
And that's certainly a new, less obvious direction to go with the "incredibly easily misunderstood, innuendo-laden dialogue" scene.
The highlight of the episode was everything with Sakurako and the snake.
Re: Yuruyuri♪♪ (season 2) discussion thread
Yuru/Zero - YuruYuri X Fate/Zero
The Greatest Story Ever Told
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.