Hidamari Sketch × Honeycomb discussion thread
WIDEFACE RETURNS, BITCHES!
Airs Friday, Oct 5 at 01:25 JST on TBS
Animation studio: Shaft
Spreadsheet listing the whole Hidamari chronology so far
As usual, please try to follow these three easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please respond to the root post (this post) and indicate in the subject line which episode you're posting about.
2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please respond to that post (or a relevant reply to that post). Keep in the right subthread.
3) Don't use the blue "Post Reply" button because it causes your reply not to correctly inherit the subject line of the post you're replying to. Just click "Quote" to the post you want to reply to.
Also, Sae/Hiro is now 100% canon.
Want more noooooow
Re: Episode 1
Ah, good ol' Hidamari Sketch. Now with a quite-appropriate honeycomb countdown.
Everyone knows Sae and Hiro are married. Everyone. Including the rest of Hidamari-sou, who all know the class trip is simply a belated honeymoon.
Speaking of wanting more, though, I'd like more of their classmates. Especially that pinkish-white-haired one. Another win for this show's supporting cast.
Other than that, more Hidamari = awesomeness all around. Definitely want more.
Oh, and yet another excellent marble ending.
Re: Episode 1
- Don't be depressed, Yunocchi!
- Ah, the familiar sounds of Hidamari-sou cheer her up. Even (or especially) Miyako's cacophony.
- Oh wow, this OP... looks complete! In the first episode! Wow, Shaft. Also, Yuno and Miya holding hands fuck yes.
Hidamari chronology tiiiime! This episode happens after S3 Ep7 (May 3-4, Chika visits during the second year). And it covers a period that includes S3.5 Ep SP2 Pt A (May 9, Hiro and the girls wash their curtains) and S3 Ep 8 Pt A (May 13-14, Yuno and Miyako miss the cafeteria's crab day).
- Super detective Miyako investigates loud noises coming from Sae's room.
- Oooh, Sae and Hiro had friends over. Friends who like to embarrass Sae in front of Yuno and Miya. =D
- "Honeymoon?" Ahaaha, it's so obvious to everyone.
- Yoshinoya-sensei! She's reaching new heights in avant garde cosplay. She's a sea urchin!
- Yoshinoya-sensei is the cutest teacher ever.
- Natsume! Natsume's plight depresses me. I so want her to find love. And she loves Sae. But Sae and Hiro are a perfect married couple. Poor Natsume. ;_;
- Hearing Gotou Yuuko makes me so happy. <3
- Oh god those are some super sexy Hiro legs in the eyecatch.
Hidamari chronology tiiiime! This episode happens directly after the first half of this episode, and comes before S3 Ep 9 Pt B (May 21, sketching light and shadow motifs, hitting the "Crying Woman" rock)
- And off they go. Yuno and Miya are now the oldest ones left. Now they're feeling the responsibility! Er, well, Yuno is at least.
- Ume-tentei, BLAST OFF!
- Man, green-haired girl looks like the love child of Yuno and MadoMagi's Sayaka.
- More fun at Sae's expense.
- Back home, Yuno continues to wonder... and gets a perfect opportunity! Train Nazuna in the ways of nikujaga, assuming the first taste of Nazuna's attempt doesn't kill you.
- ...Doesn't go too well. You tried, Yuno-senpai.
- NAKED SAE! NAKED HIRO! <3
- NAKED NATSUME! Wishing she were with naked Sae... aww.
- NAKED YUNO! Traditional bathing end. All is right with the world, all is right with the world!
Yes, another beautiful Marble ed. All is definitely right with the world. Also holy shit those outfits are amazing. Wooooooooow.
Chronology spreadsheet updated!
And hahahah that next ep preview. YUNO WANTS TO SQUEEZE THEM TOO!
I missed you so much, HidaSketch.
Re: Episode 1
-*squeeee* It's good to be back.
-Sae has guests. Time to spy.
-HONEYMOON! This is canon.
-Destiny Land. Where all little girls go to find the girl they will one day marry.
-Nazuna makes the flowers grow. Spontaneously from thin air.
-Poor Natsume. Your tsundere is too powerful. You need to find some nice single girl with glasses to stalk.
-"Good luck on the honeymoon!"
-Miya & Yuno as role models. Good luck. :sd:
-Yoshi is pedobear! :eek:
-UME ROCKET! :D
-"I'm cold... Ooh ice cream!" Hehe.
-Those horses are slightly creepy looking. Like fat pantomime horses.
-Everything Nazuna says sounds so adorable yet sad.
-Long distance bathing scene. :blush1:
-Yuno butt! :blush:
-To be continued? This is an epic length Hidamari story.
( ^ _________ ^ X )
HAY GUYS GUESS WHAT
HIRO AND SAE ARE LIKE THE MOM AND DAD OF HIDAMARISOU
Oh, and Miyako has nice breasts.
...I think that approximately covers things.
Re: Episode 2
- We begin with naked Yuno. Off to a great start already!
- Hiro and Sae. The morning after. <3
- Hiro's breasts make Sae's heart go pitter patter!
- Picking up directly from last time.
- Yoshinoya-melon has big melons.
- Yuno is rollin'.
- Mechaswan will never lose a race.
- Ahahahahah, a very poorly timed choice of tongue twister.
- So many background girls getting lines this season. I must know more about them!
- Art, or a mistake? Both!
- A fretting Yuno is apex moe.
- A stalker Yuno is fine too.
- Yuno missed her chance, but Nori took full advantage of the situation. =D
- Ooh, I love these moments when Yoshinoya-sensei gets to act like a real -sensei.
- Haha, pink haired friend trolls Sae. Damnit official website, why do you not list these girls on the character page! I don't feel like sorting through credits to see if they have names...
- Yuno knows how to bond with the girls properly. GETTING NAKED.
- Hahah, yay, the Yuno-sama gag returns.
- Nori has no patience for towels. Take it off immediately, Nazuna!
- Quadruple naked time! Even if mostly chibified.
- Ooooh, Nazuna eyecatch.
- Hahah. Miya-chan's breasts are just on another level. Still, Nori is pretty big too...
- Bwhahaha, the bit from the preview. Maaaan, Yuno had her gropin' fingers all ready. Go for it, Yuno!
- Awwwwwwwww. I understand, Nori. You just want to pat Yuno on the head when she's being this magical.
- Third years get quintuple naked!
- Synchronized sneezing. =D
- Oh wow Natsume. You... you didn't self-destruct for once! I love you but watching you is usually soul-crushing. ;_; But this time, you got an invite to hang out at Hidamari-sou!
- Damn, Hiro looked absolutely gorgeous at the end there, lying down for bed.
- Hahah. Yuno fantasizes about being the reliable older sister (Yuno-oneechan!), while Nazuna and Nori think of her more as a cute little sister.
- Hidamari-sou is back at full capacity.
- "How were things while we were away?" "Miyako-san's boobs were amazing." HAHAHAHAHA oh Nazuna.
- And we end, of course, with more high quality naked Yuno! All is right with the world.
I adore Marble so much.
From start to finish, this show gives me the most wonderful feeling inside.
Re: Episode 2
-"Hiro won't be late for her trip. Plus she's sleeping with Sae. sleeping with Sae... sleeping with Sae... sleeping with Sae... SLEEPING WITH SAE." :D
-Crabbear! Visit for massive deliciousness.
-What you have just seen is but a teaser for Wife & Wife. :D
-Yoshi has turned her melon into a melon. She is not like any art teachers I have known, but the offkilter sense of humor and general weirdness are very familiar.
-There there Hiro & Sae. Glass blowing is more of a science than an art.
-Awww. Yuno is like a watchful worrying mother hen. Stalking her little chicks as they stumble and cry.
-Dang it Sae! Don't say the W word.
-Miyako: open proud nudist. Nazuna: ashamed scuttering nudist. Heh.
-Miya, never ever tell Hiro she's easy to draw. Please.
-Come now children. Everyone can touch mama Miya's big breasts.
-Naughty fingers Yuno... This is cause for celebration! Yuno has grown into a fine eager young yuri.
-Natsume, you will always be the worst attempted lesbian. Poor dear.
-Ghengis Khan tastes horrible. Hehehe.
-AHAHAHAHA! "Miyako's breasts are amazing." Hehehe. On rare occasions Nazuna is the weirdest one.
...and a fire drill.
Re: Episode 3
Nori tries to toughen up Nazuna by dragging her through a typhoon. She ends up defeated as well.
It's a private school; they can install mechanical risers for the principal if they want to.
And Sae and Hiro can communicate without talking. Their married couple skills are getting stronger every episode.
Miyako has no shame. Also, she plays dominoes with squatting students.
Poor Yuno in the earthquake simulator. I hope she was safely under that table, at least.
I love how supportive Nori is of Nazuna, even when separated by their different departments. And she even tries to pass it off as though she didn't intend to help her. Silly Nori.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.