Bakuman. 3 discussion thread
The story of our Shounen Jack mangaka duo continues.
Airs Saturday, Oct 6 at 17:30 on NHK-E
Animation studio: JC Staff
As usual, please try to follow these three easy forum courtesy habits when replying:
1) If you're the first person to post about an episode in any given week, please respond to the root post (this post) and indicate in the subject line which episode you're posting about.
2) If someone has already posted about an episode before you, please respond to that post (or a relevant reply to that post). Keep in the right subthread.
3) Don't use the blue "Post Reply" button because it causes your reply not to correctly inherit the subject line of the post you're replying to. Just click "Quote" to the post you want to reply to.
Yay Bakuman is back.
- Now if only I could remember exactly how the second season ended.
- Why would they even want to stop Miho from taking the role in +Natural? Their agreement said nothing about Miho only working on Mashiro's anime. That would be impossible.
- Errrrgh they're trying hard to justify this, but it all sounds horrendously selfish to me. Seiyuu don't get a lot of time o climb up in the industry. Telling Miho to turn down this job is an incredible dick move.
- Stuff happens.
Blah. Not a good episode to start on, at all. All it did is remind me how stupid the Mashiro/Miho romance is. Everyone in this episode acted like an idiot or an asshole. Or both. And fuck Iwase, seriously.
Re: Episode 1
Azuki in +Natural as the heroine.
Mashiro was not very happy about it.
Looks like their dream is getting a bit modified.
First episode and there's already trouble.
Looks like the whole Azuki thing is reallly getting to Mashiro.
Niizuma was as awesome as ever! ^^
I'm glad those two speeded things up a bit in their relationship.
PCP is slowly falling in popularity.
Guess they need to figure out what's missing fast!
Iwase lending a helping motivational hand was a nice surprise.
Improving art was a good choice.
Interesting how when they improved PCP, everyone else took their work up a notch.
Combining +Natura and Crow could be fatal for PCP.
Re: Episode 2
Muuuuuuuch better! Focus on the manga, not on the really bad protagonist romance. This is the Bakuman I love. But lol Iwase is falling for Eiji? That... that is going to end terribly. What is wrong with Iwase?
And Eiji, you dirty cheater. Crossovers are foul play!
Iwase Aiko always second to Takagi.
Looks like she never intends to be second to him again!
Thinking of a more intense, reader catching story.
Their thinking and creating process was really interesting to watch.
Showing us their manga was a nice bonus too ^^
Re: Episode 3
Yay for more focus on the manga. Ashirogi Mutou takes a risk and bets everything on a five chapter series.
I still don't like Iwase though. She's just irritating no matter what she's doing.
So PCP passed +NATURAL and behind Crow by only 2 votes.
Things are certainly looking up for Ashirogi Muto.
They got a drama CD too. That's just one of the up sides.
It's finally time for Azuki to show her talent to Mashiro.
Everything was going perfect until the no anime news.
Well, their editor did have a good point about it.
So they actually got everything but the anime, at least for now.
Re: Episode 4
- PCP ranks ahead of +Natural. PCP is officially accepted by the editor in chief. No more cancellation fears! For now.
- Oh look, Iwase is crying. This is me not giving a shit! Go to hell Iwase.
- No anime for PCP yet, but it gets a drama CD. And Miho gets the lead heroine role. That went oddly smoothly. (So far.)
- Some story about Shun the assistant? A character I have paid no attention to at all.
- Now PCP is getting a light novel.
- I'm glad Hattori finally smacked them down about not getting an anime. But then there was that scene of the editor getting PCP anime pitches. Hmm.
- Haha oh man, I bet Shun's manga, written by Takagi, gets an anime first. that would be a mess.
I really, really hope that when Ashirogi get an anime, Bakuman takes time to explore the effects of a really shitty adaptation. I want whichever manga it ends up being to go to a studio that ruins it and turns off all the manga fans and sells like 500 units in the first week. It needs to be a total sales failure on the level of a Zetman or Medaka Box. I see that happen all the time following sales data, but never really know what the mangaka/authors feel when it happens. This would be the perfect show to explore that, even if it's just fiction.
Mashiro was not very happy about PCP never getting an anime.
Seems like he'll have to start all over again...
Shuujin is getting his work to the next level, enough to get Mashiro worried.
Shun & Takagi with Rabuta & Peace make a great couple.
Their manga getting serialized could even seriously jeopardize PCP.
Looks like even Mahiro can learn a few things from Shun.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.