Tenchi Muyo! Universe Complete Series Audio/Visual problems
Just recently got the new Tenchi Muyo Universe set released by FUNi, there's multiple issues I've been experiencing with the set and was wondering if anyone else has had these problems with the new release or if it's just me:
- Audio will decide to not play at times, will have to restart the disc and sometimes it won't even work.
- Video won't play at times, will also have to restart.
- Pausing video will cause the audio to stop as well and will have to restart.
Re: Tenchi Muyo! Universe Complete Series Audio/Visual problems
Alright, so I decided to test it out on 3 devices and here's what's happening:
1) on Xbox 360: Video works fine, audio doesn't work at all.
2) on Macbook Pro: Vice-versa, audio works, video doesn't.
3) DVD player built into TV: Audio has stopped, but only when I pause it for a long time (more than 5 minutes).
I'm really not sure if it's my equipment or the discs themselves. I feel as though it's the discs because I've never had problems with any 3 of these methods. Any ideas?
Alright, I downloaded VLC player and now it's working fine without any problems (so far *knock on wood*). So perhaps it is just the ways I was trying to play it.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.