Re: Episode 1
- Ah I like Cecily already. Also, her breast plate is unusually form fitting around her boobs... Fujimura Ayumi isn't a seiyuu who has any real obvious stand-out major roles for me (although she was Kyouka in Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, lol) so it'll be nice to see how she does here. I did like Cecily's voice immediately though. (And oh jeeze, Luke's seiyuu is going to be Fonfon...)
- ...really really form fitting. lol. It's so strange.
- Heh and she has no fighting experience whatsoever.
- Well, you sword was pretty ghetto looking, Cecily. You need an upgrade anyway.
- OH GOD YES! Toyosaki Aki as a super cute little elf[?] girl! PERFECT CASTING!
- Hmm I'm kinda hoping it's Lisa that is the blacksmith. Her name being on the building gives me hope. But then she's clearly going to be secondary to Luke and Cecily so I guess the show name wouldn't be a reference to her...
- Cecily is fantastic, Lisa is fantastic, and if Luke doesn't turn out to be too much of a douchebag this show is going into the lead as best Fall series to this point. Although I have Railgun next, which will probably outdo it.
- Cecily saves Luke with her breasts!
- Huh, so, like, Luke is the blacksmith of course but Lisa is like his portable magical forge summoner. Neat.
And it's a Lisa ED! YES!!
Definitely the best Fall show so far, by a good margin.