- Oh. Hey. Cobra isn't beaten yet. That kind of took me off guard, heh. But it shouldn't have... the old "defeated enemy gets up one more time just to set up some other development" thing is pretty standard. Here it's just to set up Brain.
- Haha oh wow that was... weak. They spend about 15 seconds throwing an "Awww, Cobra is just misunderstood" scene at us. Why bother?
- Uhhh wut. Midnight has already lost to Hot Eye? I mean, RICHARD. Well, I'm guessing there's more to it than this. They've really played him up as the strongest of the six, so he can't just lost off screen.
- Well, I guess he really did get his ass kicked. For now anyway.
- Hahha oh wow. Jura is pissed. Speaking of pissed, I think Gray just pissed himself.
- And Jura completely demolishes Brain. Holy crap. So the only one left is Midnight, who got his ass handed to him by Hot Eye.
- Wendy... yeah. Ready to do stuff now? At least heal Happy.
- Oh, they're doing that "my prayer" thing for everyone. I guess I vaguely remember Racer's. And Midnight was just messing with Hot Eye all this time? Okay so he's still the final boss.
- !!! Wendy did something! She ended the really annoying transportation joke! That's hands down her best contribution so far, because man that was really old at this point. I'm guessing it's only temporary though. ;_;
...And wait a second, where the hell has Erza been?