- Oh hey, Erza and Jellal. Remember them? I guess they've been having a picnic all this time.
- Well, I'm glad they don't know what a nabula is either. And the chief's "drinking problem" is getting really old already.
- So the people of Caitshelter have done something terrible in the past but so far it's left unexplained.
- Wendy is gonna... go something! Conveniently for her, by running off to do something somewhere for some reason, she manages to avoid Brain's final trap.
- Oh and Jellal is gonna fight Midnight.
- Wendy knows people by scent.. and this Jellal smells a bit different. Drrr, because your Jellal is obviously Mystogan.
- ...Wendy is so damn cute. Just had to get that in there.
- Uh so much for Jellal fighting Midnight. Can we get another awesome Erza fight now, please?
- So Midnight has one of "those" powers. The "I can do anything and everything with it" powers.
- The final boss is... Brain's staff? o_O
- And now we get a Happy-sensei segment.
- The staff winked. And it has a grudge against Caitshelter. So who did they piss off?
- Man, Midnight is really obsessed with killing Erza with her own clothes. There's one totally obvious solution to this: fight naked, Erza!
- Wtf Midnight. You're being so evil you just knocked my power out for an hour and a half. I mean like, literally after he dinished saying "You'd be perfect for the new six generals." or whatever with that evil smile, BAM, power off. Bitch. ::gets back to watching::
- Yay Erza. MORE SEXY OUTFITS!
Damn her super hotness. They better let her fight it all the way out with Midnight - but the odds are virtually zero. This is clearly going to be Jellal's redemption and/or sacrifice moment.