- Seriously, those purple thighhighs... it's been a purple thighhigh festival tonight what with this and Kaya in Bakuman.
- BAM, Erza lands a hit. She's discovered two weaknesses in hit attack. So the natural thing to do is to explain it to him so he can counter it! >_>
- Weakness 1! I can still punch your stupid face in. Weakness 2! Can't both attack and defend at the same time. I still think Erza should just fight naked. It's just so so so obvious a solution.
- OH GOD YOU ARE SO HOT ERZA. Especially when giving monumentally smug smirks to your enemies.
- But now it's midnight, which means... Midnight turns into some really silly looking monster! Er okay!
- Oh and Midnight just ate Jellal.
- Now Midnight brings up the Tower and the usual guilt-tripping of Erza returns.
- Heh. "For the people who lost their lives..." ::cut to figures of the only two people who have died in connection with that whole event:: Same thing earlier when Midnight was talking about how many Jellal has killed. All we see is Simon. He's the only character who we have actually seen die in the present day, isn't he? Plus a small handful in flashbacks.
- ...Oh wow. That wrapped up all at once. But that's fine because that means Erza won the fight all by herself. Yay! <3 <3 Erza.
- Meanwhile, a silly fight with a staff continues.
- A very silly fight with silly developments. I guess Brain was defeated a bit too easily but the pacing of baddies and power-ups in this arc is getting wacky. Not that I'm not still having fun, but still.
- So yeah, Brain's real inner personality, Zero, is now awakened with the six generals defeated.
- And that means we now have a guildmaster fight. So far, the only guild master I remember them fighting is Jose, and it took Makarov's plot hax to beat him.
- Gray and Natsu go down like chumps. Don't be scared Lucy! You can beat him!
- Yeah not so much. So who, then? I guess this will be Jellal time?
- Oh what's that you say? Wendy is still around? ...I'm not getting my hopes up.
Whelp, Nirvana is about to fire.