Re: Episode 2
- Hanazawa Kana <3
- Is this singer they're pushing someone real?
- Oh god Ieyasu is so adorable. She just wants to dance. <3
- Poor Ieyasu. The world of the idol is cruel.
- Haha, Ieyasu got scouted. Ieyasu, meet Producer-san.
- Stupid voice teacher made Ieyasu-chan cry. ;_;
- Also, wtf, what kind of show has much better animation in its second episode? Everything so far this ep has been way way better than Nobunaga's episode. There has to be a major staff difference between them (but I'm too lazy to look to up).
- Haha awesome, the kemonomimi miko are her backup dancers. Usagi-miko reminds me fo a green-haired Mugi.
- Huh, who the heck is voicing Rosary? I'll need to check the credits, ANN and MAL and Wiki don't list anything and she's not on the official website.
- ::checks credits:: 寺崎裕春 = doesn't exist on google, uh, I guess she's not a known seiyuu.
Woah. That... was remarkably good. Ieyasu resolves to stay in the modern era and conquer the world as an idol! Go go Ieyasu!
Next time... yuri? Am I reading that preview right? Oh I really hope so.