Re: Episode 1
- A gray high school life. Heh. Really that doesn't sound too bad. Colors can be dramatic.
- Heh, they really are so very Tomoya and Youhei-like, at a first glance anyway.
- Huh there's this weird sort of very subtle blur filter on things. It's interesting, I'm not sure what to make of it yet.
- Everyone, meet Eru. I love her already. <3
- The OP! Visually, it's amazing as always for KyoAni. The song isn't bad by any stretch but I think it's going to need a few turns to grow on me enough to consider importing it.
- Oh man I'd forgotten Eru was Satou Satomi. Ricchan! Wendy!
- Heh, Houtarou's plan to have a one-person club has been destroyed.
- Eru's eyes are sparkling! She's found a mystery!
- God she's beautiful. Like, seriously.
- Holy shit, that hair scene. Wow.
- Ahaha, wow. Houtarou is powerless against Eru. Eru doesn't need a water gun of plot convenience like Tsuritama. She just uses her MAGICAL EYES and you bend to her will. Oh and her crazy hair.
- Nice funky animation in Satoshi's scary story scene.
- Hmmm, what is Houtarou up to? Trying to squirm out of joining the classics club?
- He's got her hooked in on the story. I'm not sure to what end though.
- Ahhhhhhhhh, right. Heh. Instead of dealing with a more troublesome mystery they'd never solve, just set up something Eru will get excited about, but that takes way less effort for you. Clever.
- But as Satoshi points out, that doesn't seem to be all...
Ridiculously beautiful animation, and no less than I expected. Very nice feeling to the first episode. Beyond the obviously beautiful visuals, all its strengths were very subtle, but no weaker for it. And I really like all three characters so far. Can't wait for Mayaka next week.