Re: Episode 2
- Hi Azunyan!
- Heh. You can't trust a face anymore.
- Inaban continues to be the best. The teacher is pretty cool, but it's fun watching Inaban totally take control of the situation.
- Suddenly, Taichi-in-Yui and vice versa.
- "Why am I in the bathroom?" Hahahahaha. Man, Hito Random indeed.
- Ahaha, Taichi gets outed about the boob grabbing.
- INABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! She just nonchalantly gives all the girls' cup sizes away. Including her own. And she looks so satisfied with herself too. Oh god I love her.
- And now the teacher is swapped with someone too.
- Ah. They've become test subjects for the least motivated villain ever.
- Yui is a karate girl!
- Progress report! Everyone is terrible at this except for Inaba. Heh.
- Iori knows how to pee standing up. She's a very skilled girl.
- Oh wow, flippant talk of muggers sure hit a nerve with Yui. Combined with her karate training, I think we've got her backstory established.
- On the way home, Iori-in-Aoki and vice versa.
- Iori-in-Aoki gets all philosophical. (Edit: Or Heartseed, using the swap as cover to plant the ideas in Taichi's head while possessing Iori-in-Aoki. That would be better actually.)
- Ahahahah, awesome timing on the last switch. Iori can barely contain her laughter. XD
- Inaban starts getting her revenge...
Verrrrrrrrry interesting turn of events. This episode introduced a much darker side of things, which has the potential to completely change the tone of he show, and I very much approve.
Definitely still the #2 show of the season, with the possibility to be #1. Inaban is suuuuuuuuuch a great character (talk about a seiyuu totally making the character, fuck yeah Sawashiro), and I like everyone else except for Aoki. He's the only one I haven't warmed to yet. Still can't see anything to him besides coming on way too strong to Yui, which is probably a big issue for her given the hints we got in this episode.
Last edited by something : 07-14-2012 at 11:20 PM.