- Shakespeare-tan! So she and Neshinbara were both in the same secret gifted child academy experiment program thing.
- "A naked man fell from the sky." Yep. It happens.
- Oh haha. That's what those gravity signs were for. They can continue to live as normal with the ship perpendicular to the ground.
- And now it's time to negotiate with England to see if they can set foot there.
- Poor ninja. You're anice guy but can't get a girl.
- And why is Neito suddenly as flat as Masazumi? I know she's not really busty but it fluctuates too much!
- Broken foot and a king-killing curse for Neshinbara. He's in a bad way.
- Gacchan! She's physically unhurt but awwwwwwwww
, she's disappointed with herself for not being able to win her fight and put Margot at ease. Cutest goddamned couple. <3 Wish we would see them together some this season though.
- Bwhahaha, Gin. Gin wants to be hit on like that.
- "Tes. Let's just leave it at that." Hahahaha.
- Oh hey, Toori put some clothes on.
Haha oh wow that chibi ED.
I feel like this show has the most eclectic magic system of anything I've seen. Most other magic/technology systems seem to have a fairly obvious unifying element. But in Horizon, it's like, shit, anything and everything goes
. And it ends up being awesome for it.