Re: Episode 3
- Tori, you won't see Horizon as long as Futayo has any say.
- Jump at Horizon wearing a seaweed loincloth and get punched in the groin.
- Even while sleeping, Muneshige still can dodge those butcher knives.
- Tenzo, pulling out swords with the scarred one. Sounds like an easy task.
- And the cloak comes off. Tenzo, you are so lucky to get so close to a cute, busty blonde.
- So the cloaked one is Bloody Mary, who escaped from prison? Seems to me that she is.
- In comes Charles Howard, begging them to save England.
- And now, negotiations over meat and stuff begin. Enough to last a month, but spoils in two weeks.
- Let's not do business, and it leads to a nosebleed.
- How about a joint school festival? Now let's negotiate on the length of time.
- 14 days against 3 days? Sides are quite far apart there.
- Triple Axel Dogeza Bow! Shirojiro had that up his sleeve.
- 13 days it is. And Suzu becomes the ambassador.
This is another great episode here, and it looks like Tenzo has fallen for Mary that led to a cute scene. She is really cute, but she has to wear that cloak and act like a man out in the open. Then there was Heidi acting all cute through the negotiation process while Suzu was being her usual moeblob self. While Tori has stripped down again, at least it leads to that scene where Horizon hits him where it hurts like crazy. And Charles was acting really funny at the negotiations and prone to getting nosebleeds. Unlike the negotiation episode in the first season, this one was more understandable about the meat situation and the upcoming war with Tres Espana.
Avatar: Kuroyukihime of Accel World
It's time to graduate from here. But there's still some business left.
The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!