The best culture festival ever ends... tonight. I'll be sad to see it go.
- GO GO CHII-CHAN! Be confident! Stress "everybody"! Pumpkins! Wait what?
- Advertise Hyouka! Pumpkins! ...?
- C'mon Irisu. Heed Eru's call! Protect Hyouka!
- Although it may be too late already. I wonder if one is really missing or if Houtarou just forgot to mark a sale down. Did he record aneki's?
- She is so cute. <3 <3 <3
- But she's also worried if she did the right thing. Don't worry, Chii-chan! You did your best!
- And Hyoka is flying off the shelves. Desk. Whatever.
- What the fuck? The manuscript exploded!? Juumoji isn't screwing around anymore. Wow.
- Although frankly I think Satoshi set up this last one. Just to see if Houtarou would be able to do it. The look on his face at the close of that scene seems to be mixing so many different emotions.
- Awww... I love Irisu/Eru scenes. Irisu admits her advice wasn't a good fit for Eru, and I'm rather glad that Eru realized it herself without being told.
- Ohhhhhhh... Well go figure, Houtarou did crack the code. He just didn't tell the others. And Satoshi knows, but Houtarou doesn't know Satoshi knows. So that look... it takes on a new meaning now. Now there's no way Satoshi set up the explosion.
- As for the whole motive behind the mystery, well, it almost doesn't matter. What matters is what it's done to the characters. And it's been fascinating.
- HEH! And Houtarou just outright blackmails him into buying ¥6000 worth of Hyouka.
- Hmm. Houtarou also says he was going to bring Satoshi into the plot. So... Houtarou knows Satoshi knows because he tells Satoshi.
- And a very cute little Mayaka and Satoshi scene after that. So much said with so few words.
- Mayaka confronts Kouchi! Who we finally see outside of costume.
- Kouchi rejects A Corpse by Evening because, essentially, she's madly jealous. Anjou knew nothing about manga and wrote a masterpiece Kouchi could never match. Well, yeah that could be pretty depressing.
- Awwwwwwwww.... Mayaka! ;_; So she realizes that she's in the same position as Kouchi. Kouchi feels she'll never reach Anjou's level. And Mayaka feels she'll never reach Kouchi's level (Body Talk). Don't cry, Mayaka...
- And Tanabe has the same issues as Kouchi. Oh Kugayama and Anjou, you're leaving devastated artists in your wake. Just as Kouchi leaves Mayaka, and Houtarou leaves Satoshi.
- But Kugayama did get the message, as we saw before, so hey, maybe there's hope.
- Aww, Mayaka's eyes are still red from crying.
- And with the last four copies purchased... SOLD OUT! Go go kotenbu! And go go blackmail!
- Hahahaha, and Satoshi gets his revenge by throwing Houtarou under the KININARＩBUS.
- Kotenbu celebratory dinner at Eru's place! Ah, I wish we could see it.
Fucking fantastic ending. And honestly, rather bittersweet. Quite interesting how it was handled in the end.
Now we have a few one-shots to close out on. Four more episodes to go!
Last edited by something : 08-13-2012 at 08:07 AM.