- Yukata time! Oh man Yayoi's hair cracks me up.
- And now it's one of those episodes where the girls walk around a very crowded public area, freely talking to Candy, who talks back and moves and even plays carnival games and... well so much for consistency with the scenes where they try so hard to hide her.
- And right on cue they go back to asking like she's a plush. Even though she was just talking right in front of- oh god why am I trying to think about this seriously. But I can't help it, it's so blatant. >_>
- One chance each to win Candy back. Honestly I think that would be a lot better spent if you just let Reika try five times.
- Or maybe she's terrible at it.
- Heh I was wondering when someone would comment on Candy's big head making this impossible.
- So Candy cheats. >_>
- Pika pika piakrin! Jankenpon! The victory is mine with scissors.
- "Why would you to ruin this festival?" Does this really still confuse you, girls?
Yay for yukata, but just kinda decent otherwise.