- To the tune of 50 times, Futayo pierced Muneshige.
- Noriki is at the plate. And he takes a changeup for strike three, err, two.
- It's Shirojiro against Takakane. He'll have to pay more than what the Yankees are paying A-Rod to beat him.
- Next pitch, Noriki swings. It's back. Way back. And caught at the warning track by Pedro.
- But with that Web Gem, Pedro is about to get relieved.
- Tomo launches an arrow, and Kenji and Nenji are in it, ready to beat up the ship.
- Tori sure knows how to fire up some demoralized soldiers.
- Now, England joins the fight to Musashi's aid.
- So old man Diego is a paintbrush artist. And he draws a pond to sink soldiers from both sides.
- Curry and paint do not mix. Hassan knew this all along.
- Even when falling slowly, that many coins from above is way too much for a single batter.
- It's Nate and Walshingham to the rescue. But Takakane has some good comrades to go down in flames with.
- Time for the machine battle between Naomasa and Fusae.
- So Naomasa's younger sister powers the Jizuri Suzaku. She wants to be used for a time like this.
- And Fusae goes crashing down.
- Back to Futayo and Gin, Gin sure brought out the big guns, and a pair of blades.
- Gin had the artillery, but is no match for Futayo's speed. She's beaten just like how Muneshige did it.
Lots of action in the episode, and it was all great stuff. We finally get to see those students who didn't get much screen time to get in the battle, while seeing more great visuals in combat. The battle rages on, and there is one more episode left to go.
Avatar: Kuroyukihime of Accel World
It's time to graduate from here. But there's still some business left.
The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!