Episode 13 (Finale)
- Yuri witches unite! The Zwei Frauen is back.
- They can fire as many missiles as they want, but they won't take down this couple.
- It's decision time, Adele. No, Tori won't help you with this one.
- They go with the backflip, an awfully risky move.
- Azuma and Miriam have sure gotten close. Of course, that's better than the alternative.
- Horizon is ready to unleash her trump card.
- But Tres Espana won't go down without a fight. Takakane, Fusae, Diego, and Juana are still fighting.
- Soul Activation engaged. Horizon has obtain the deadly sin of avarice.
- Now, it's Mary and her Excalibur to deliver the finishing blow. Musashi wins!
- Tres Espana may have lost, but they get a hero's welcome back at home.
- Time for the celebration festival. There's a bonfire, and poor Ulquiaga has his H-games burned.
- Gin is there, and Muneshige returns. Gin may have suffered defeat, but getting Muneshige back is a huge win.
- Tenzo and Mary are rooming together, and Mary sleeps in the nude.
- Onto MHRR, but first, a visit to Izumo.
And with that, the second season ends with the possibility of a third season that takes place in MHRR, which is the Holy Roman Empire. And it looks like Musashi gets three new students as Mary enrolls, while it looks like Gin and Muneshige are transferring as well. It starts off fast with the Margot and Malga going into magical girl mode once again, and it ends with Gin acting all cute around Futayo and Muneshige.
Overall, this season improves greatly on the first season, as this show doesn't get going until episode 10. With this season, it starts off fast right off the bat with a battle. Then there are negotiations and other stuff that was all too common with the first season, but much less of it. Then it ends with lots more action, and finally their next destination. About the only thing I didn't like about this season was Tori being a streaker for essentially the entire season. As with the first season, I am definitely buying this.
Avatar: Akari Mizunashi and Alicia Florence of Aria, Courtesy of Fudce/Jun Kuga
It's time to graduate from here. But there's still some business left.
The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!