Re: Episode 11
- With a title like that, the episode will be truly amazing…
- Akari is finally officially the protagonist!!!
- A time machine in the closet. Hehe…
- It didn’t explode…but Akarin…left….
- Two Akaris!!!! They want to kill me, right?
- All Akari reactions are fantastic.
- Time for Akari to fix her mistakes.
- Just too late…
- Akane sees two Akaris!
- We have more screen time for Akane. Awesome!
- Akane can notice that Akari grows a whole 2 milimiters.
- Nnooooooo…. Himawari erased the message Akari wrote to herself on her desk. She is even helped by Akari from the past. Impossible to change the future, right?
- Akari, you don’t even need to ask Akane to stay in her room… She would want you to stay forever!
- Akane is a so fantastic sister.
- I love the dream Akari had. Really good song too.
- “I didn’t understand it, but I fixed it.” “It was out of batteries” Oh wow.
- Of course you don’t want your memories to disappear. Don’t take this last chance.
- Poor Akane, she will lose one of the two Akaris.
- Akari has a presence; they made flyers saying she was missing! Everyone looking at her, everyone crying for her…
- Nnnooooo… it was not the real ending…At least, Kyouko wrote the story that way. So, it means a lot.
I love this show so much! I love Akari so much!
Avatar: Katou Marika (Best character of 2012) from Mouretsu Pirates (Best series of 2012) (courtesy of Fudce)