Re: Episode 1
- First person tank action. It... looks incredibly odd. Something about the way everything moves makes me a little dizzy. >_>
- Pink and yellow tanks. The height of stealth.
- Miho is a very cute dojikko. I approve.
- Rather new seiyuu too. Maekawa in Denpa Onna was great, and also a rather different voice than Miho. A mix of newbies and veterans in the cast all around it seems.
- <3 Saori already. And Miho is such a good girl. <3
- Pushy twintailed loli student council president! Fukuen Misatooooooooo! More of her please.
- So in this world, young girls driving tanks is like... tea ceremony or flower arrangement? A refined artistic expression?
- Tanks are femininity!
- VP is Becky~
- Haha poor Mio, her new friends are completely won over by tanks.
- Awwwwww, Miho's friends are amazing.
- "Guys and tanks seem kinda mismatched to me." Hahah, I love these alternate histories.
And they live on a giant aircraft carrier because why not?
I am utterly in love with this show. Other than the CG, every single thing was perfect. Cute designs, good art, a huge cast of interesting looking characters, and the protagonist's past trauma was handled in a way that gives me confidence this show will handle serious matters as well as the cute fun.
Easily on par with Hidamari and Chuunibyou for best first episode of the season. If the rest of the show is half this good, this is so imported. It's even better than I had expected.