- Ahhh, bit of a misdirection last time. I'm not sure Haru is truly convinced Shizuku was lying, but that's how the show is going to progress at least for now.
- The chicken needs a home, and this sets up our main group of four. Shizuku and Haru, Sasayan and Asako.
- Yeah definitely looks like the second pair is being set up. And wow, Asako looks gorgeous when they meet up to buy the chicken coop materials. Love that hair.
, chaos in the hardware store. Haru always leave destruction in his wake.
- The four punks are back once again, and hey, they actually feel kinda bad for treating Haru like shit.
, blondie puts his arm around Shizuku, and I'm expecting there to be some dumb misunderstanding and all that... ...but no, Haru just punches him in the face.
- Oh man this show is hilarious. Everyone meshes together so nicely.
- Shizuku gives confession another go.
- ...And it's a wonderful
- Ahaha and then things get weird. Poor Shizuku.
poor, poor Shizuku's dad.
- Uhhhhh, Haru has a twin brother?
Er that part after the ED felt like it ended abruptly.
Man between this and Sukinayo, we are totally spoiled on fantastic shoujo romance manga adaptations. It's especially weird to have two that are this
good in one season, because I don't think I've truly enjoyed one since, uh... the first two thirds of Kimi ni Todoke season one? It's possible I forgot a more recent one but I don't think I did.