Re: Episode 3
- I should probably be paying more attention to these flashback (or flashforward relative to the first scene but back relative to the main storyline) scenes.
- Crap I've forgotten everyone's names. Time to look them up... okay, Shun. Shun suggests investigating all the weird supernatural creatures people talk about. Great, you're going to get at least two of these kids killed.
- They can't even fathom the concept of their power not working on something. Oh that is soooo going to bite them in the ass.
- Go figure the goofball kid is the most reasonable one in the group. He seems to be the only one who thinks all this is a bad idea.
- But now in an effort to look tough he's leading the way.
- Maria's braids are adorable.
- They meet a demon minoshiro. And Saki gets cocky. This can't end well!
- Saki... don't bully creepy glowing creatures. Didn't your parents teach you anything?
- Also, it's a library. Sure why not?
Man this show is weird... and very interesting.
Man I really need to import this ED. Guess I'll wait a few eps and see if I like the show enough first. But so far, realllllllly promising. I'm trying to remember the last show that had this sort of "cute kids in a really creepy setting" vibe. Narutaru?