Re: Episode 13
- So he told everything…
- And yeah, it happens randomly now… it can happen anytime. And to Taichi too.
- Iori’s mom wants to go back with Iori’s “second father” and he can be violent… Really?
- Iori regressed and wants to go home to protect her mother… Ouch…
- And now she is back and yeah she remembers…
- And Inaban convinced her to not go alone, to ask for help. The others were there for her. Nice scene.
- Iori sure regressed at the worst possible time… At least, Taichi was fast enough to get her and run away.
- So Heartseed #1 took care of #2, they won’t regressed anymore.
- Hmm… Heartseed gives the chance to Iori to go back to the past.
- And she has the support from Inaban and Taichi, another great scene. She doesn’t need to start over.
- Well, I don’t really like how they fixed the Iori’s dad issue… She only had to talk to her mother and realized it was a misunderstanding between the two to fix it… It sure felt rushed. They could have done something much better here.
- Yuki will start Karate again.
- And I like how they finished the episode with Iori’s monologue. Now I need to be patient until Michi Random…
This arc should have been longer… it felt rushed. But, I still really like this show, like it enough to still import it. I’m quite curious to know what will happen in Michi Random…
Avatar: Katou Marika (Best character of 2012) from Mouretsu Pirates (Best series of 2012) (courtesy of Fudce)
Last edited by Damius : 10-21-2012 at 04:02 PM.