Re: Episode 4
- Cabbage? Volleyball? I mix them up all the time.
- Ahahaa, Shizuku gives Haru some friendly advice about smiling, and he turns into a ladykiller.
- Shizuku's advice worked, but maybe a little more than she'd like...
- This is a bit funny because I was just watching Sukitte Ii na yo and thinking that the biggest thing distinguishing it and this is that Yamato in Sukinayo is popular with girls, while Haru was not. I have to wonder if Haru's new popularity will stick or not, and what that might do for the show.
- Oh man, Asako is taken aback and blushes at Shizuku being so honest and it's adorable.
- Continuing on comparing Sukinayo and this, because it's unavoidable: Asami vs Asako! Who is the better cute female friend won over by the female protagonist? Man, I dunno. That's a tough one.
- Ooh, knew that girls sitting down holding a ball in the previous scene would show up again. Interested in her. Being HanaKana doesn't hurt!
- "I hope Haru doesn't get into a fight and get a bad reputation!" ::Haru gets in a fight and gets a bad reputation minutes later::
- Saved by Shizuku, though. And then, mutual blushing! Maaaaan they have it bad for each other. I'm not sure what to make of Haru's hesitation about accepting Shizuku's feelings. He seems to be quite aware of how he feels, but must fear that he wouldn't be good for her.
- Suddenly Asako in a bikini! Yaaaaaaaay!
- No swimsuit for Shizuku. ;_; Not surprising though.
- And then Haru's brother. The nicer he looks the more evil he is!
- "The older brother is kinda weird." ::gets abducted:: "But the younger brother is weirder." XD
I love that Shizuku gets to be the aggressive one, about the relationship at least. They're so delightful together.