Re: Episode 1
- Shizuku is awesome.
- So that was the “rape” scene. At least, it didn’t went too far. I think it would have been better for them to skip that, but now that is there, I only hope it won’t be back again, I hope he won’t use this treatment again.
- I don’t like that Haru spilled the soda on Shizuku hair… I hope there won’t be too much of this kind of reactions.
- Well, at least he stopped give money to them.
- And so she went to talk to the fake friends since she was feeling bad for him and he protected her from them. Nice.
- Oh, we have a confession 13 minutes in.
- And now until the midterms have ended, Haru is Shizuku's enemy, after she remembered he is really good at school.
- Ouch… he punched her accidently in the face…
- And she falls in love for him. Just after that tough, he kissed her out of nowhere and he discovers his heart is not jumping out anymore for her… He said he still loves her…
Well, this was a good episode. Could have been better if I didn’t have the issues with the show... As well as the fact the episode moved too fast. I really like Shizuku so this helps. Anyway, I’ll be sure to continue to see how things will play out.
Avatar: Katou Marika (Best character of 2012) from Mouretsu Pirates (Best series of 2012) (courtesy of Fudce)