- Heh. I love when Shizuku is caught off guard by things, like Haru suddenly flirting.
- Poor Natsume.
- Haru is so smart because when he skipped school in middle school, he self-taught himself all the way through high school material. >_> Well, I guess that works as a reason. With anime logic.
- HanaKana girl is back!
- Well if there wer any doubt that Yuzan had more sinister motives, that little glance at Shizuku after he told his story confirmed it. Although it's still not clear exactly what he stands to gain from forcing Haru to come back home.
- Okay, no, he doesn't actually want Haru to go home. I have no idea what his role in all this is supposed to be right now.
- Heh. I was glad when Shizuku told Haru she didn't want him to force decisions on her. And I loved the way it devolved into embarrassed blushing.
I love how Shizuku has changed. But uh oh. She just saw HanaKana Iinchou fall in love.
Also, uh, that "preview".